save me | minsung

ship : minsung | minho x jisung
genre : angst | fluff
type : storyline
relationship : couple
status : requested by MeowLinaa_

! WARNING !
contain mentions of physical abuse

—•—

save me

"where were you?" jisung flinched as the voice got higher, louder and even more aggressive. "n-no wher-" he tried to reply but got immediately cut off by the other raising his voice even more and walking up to him, almost closing their distance.

"i said, where were you?!" the voice left a ringing effect in jisung's ears. he hated it, he hated it so much. he closed his eyes and shook his head vigorously, wanting everything to stop. "i'm s-sorr-" before he could finish, he was pushed down to the ground, his back hitting the concrete hard floor.

he winced in pain and held a hand out at the other, begging for him to stop. "once i give you what you want, you decided to disobey my simple rules huh?" the other scoffed angrily, looking at the younger with no empathy at all.

the familiar sound of a belt unbuckling triggered jisung in an instant and he looked up to see the other sending death glares at him as he took off his belt. the boy's eyes started to water as he trembled in fear.

"you want to play this the hard way?" he asked, a snicker escaping his mouth right after. jisung who was still wincing in pain tried to move further and further away from the other until his back hits the wall. he shook in terror as he locked eyes with the other.

"well, we'll play it the hard way." the taller said as he swayed his belt behind him. jisung was begging him to stop as he kneeled on the floor, asking for forgiveness. he can't let himself be beat again, not today.

but once he opened his eyes, the belt is already coming his way and he was waiting for the impact to hit him. he deserved it anyways.

—————

minho stirred in his sleep but he was woken up by a soft yet distinct sound coming from beside him. he rubbed his eyes to get a clear view and noticed that his boyfriend  was shaking terribly.

he hold onto the younger's body before turning his face towards him and realized that he had been crying in his sleep. his whole body was drenched in cold sweat and his skin was as pale as it could get.

minho quickly tried to wake him up as he heard him mumble and repeating the words "stop", "i'm sorry" and "save me". the older hold onto his face and caressed it slowly. "hey baby, please wake up." he whispered simultaneously.

after a few attempts, jisung finally shot up from his laying position and sat straight up on the bed, hardly breathing. his heart was racing so fast that he was breathing at an abnormal pace. his eyes were red and stinging in pain and he couldn't think straight.

without wasting any time, minho immediately took jisung into his arms and rubbed comforting circles around his back. "hey baby, it's okay. i'm here with you now. no one is going to hurt you, i promise. you'll be safe with me, i love you so much." he whispered softly into the younger's ear.

jisung was surprised by the sudden contact but once he sniffed the familiar scent of minho's clothes, he slowly but surely relaxed into his embrace. he let himself sink into the older's chest as he whispers him comforting words.

jisung was still crying but minho didn't mind having his shirt drenched because of his tears. he promised to protect and take care of jisung at all cost. he is aware of the younger's terrible and traumatic past relationship that causes him to be scared of meeting new people.

"shh, it's okay. you have me, baby. i'm your knight in shining armor, remember? i will always protect you no matter what and no one can touch you as long as i'm here, okay?" minho continued comforting the other as he played with his hair.

several moments had passed and jisung's breathing finally calmed down and he stopped crying. he stayed close to minho, still having himself wrapped around his arms without moving an inch. he feels safe, he feels at home, he feels loved.

"are you feeling any better now?" minho asked softly, his face nuzzling into jisung's fluffy and messy hair. the younger smiled at this and replied with a small nod. even if he didn't want to, he pulled away from the hug first and looked at minho's worried eyes lovingly.

"thank you, my love. i wouldn't know what i would do without you, so thank you again. you're my life saver, my knight in shining armor. i love you." jisung spoke slowly as he carressed minho's face. the older smiled and leaned closer to close the distance between them.

their lips collided and moved in sync. jisung felt like he's in paradise and all his worries had washed away, not even a piece of his nightmare appearing in his head anymore. he knows that minho is the only one that can make him feel like this, and he would never want to let him go.

the brunette pulled away from the kiss as he connect both their foreheads together and nuzzling his nose with the younger's which brought laughter to both of them. "should we go to sleep now?" he asked, earning a nod from jisung.

they laid back in bed, minho immediately taking jisung into his arms and holds him close. jisung rested his head on his boyfriend's chest and listened to the sound of his beating heart. it was so relaxing that he felt his eyes slowly closing.

minho hummed a sweet tune to help jisung relax a bit more and the squirrel boy eventually fell asleep on his chest. the older waited a bit longer, stroking his head and just making sure that jisung is safe in his arms.

a few minutes later, jisung's soft snores made him sleepy and before he could fall into a deep slumber, he placed a sweet kiss on the other's forehead and whispered "i love you."

—————

omg believe it or not that was my first time writing like that, how was it? 0-0

i honestly don't hate this one so i hope you like it dhsjjs thanks for requesting and sorry it took so long!