𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Hi! This was well overdue!

So like, I've fallen to the Genshin Impact wave, and a few days later, i'm hooked.

I'm on America server if you want to play but please comment here if you do so I know who you are pls: 618181974

No clue what I'm doing but I do plan to spend money on Genshin just cause you know... I've never spent on a game like that since CSGO or League

:D

I tend to slowly develop the "harem" feeling by making it like one person at a time, idk why, I think it's a cute thing to do.

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Continuation from Last Chapter . . .

Sizzlin' sounds . . .

Cooking up some steaks for the girls at the living room. "This should be snacks, but school lunches aren't really doing it. Might as well cook a real meal." You said to yourself.

While preparing the other steaks, you saw your Mom enter the kitchen. "Ah, look at you cooking again!" Vanessa giggled. "I just simply offered to cook for the ladies, nothing special." You smiled at her. "That's five steaks right there, dear." She said to you.

"Actually seven. One for me and of course one for you. Would've been eight if Dad is here." You said. "Oh, also, Mom. Hope you don't mind I used some noodles to make Kali's Ramyun." You added.

"Dear, don't sweat it! It's really nice for you to cook again! Hope you remember how I like my steak!" She looked at you and laughed. "Of course, never go wrong with the medium rare."

"Mhm." Vanessa said as she put her stuff that she brought home. "Whatcha' buy mama?" You asked.

"Some more grocery of course! Also I want to experiment with some exotic meats, so I bought some elk and bison." She said.

"Jesus, mom." You laughed as you turned the steak.

"Hey, can you blame me for being curious?"

"Not at all. Also, mama, can you check if these noodles are good?"

She nodded and she helped you cook the rest.

An hour later . . .

You walked back to the living room and the first person to see you was Akali. "Is it ready?!"

You chuckled and nodded.

Akali smiled and nudged everyone and she rushed to the kitchen. "Looks like she's hungry." Ahri giggled. "Tell me about it. Come on, let's eat dinner, the Y/l/n style." You laughed.

Entering the dinner table, your Mom was finishing the set up of the table with Akali already sitting. "You really got Akali excited, Y/n." Your mom said.

"She's just hungry, school lunches ain't all that, you know?" You said.

The girls agreed with you and they all sat down on the table. You distributed plates of steak to everyone. You grabbed the huge bowl of Ramyun with everything that you can put in it.

"Well, hopefully you guys like it!" You smiled and sat down to the vacant seat between your Mom and Seraphine.

They smiled and started eating. Everyone was hearing Akali slurping the Ramyun and everyone laughed. "I-I should have manners." She said mid-slurp.

"Um, we're okay with you doing that in our house, butttttt, we're kinda in Y/n's." Ahri said.

You and your Mom laughed. "Actually we're okay with it." Vanessa said. "Really Auntie V?" Akali asked. "Mhm!"