𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Hey! Happy New Year! Well, a day late, but it's the thought that counts, right?

I usually write this at night time when I'm doing getting pissed off at video games or something like that. But it really wasn't the case on here. But, hopefully this can make up for it!

A few months time skip will happen in the next chapter so, I'm gonna try to make it as entertaining as I can, hopefully!

Till then, thank you for reading and I wish you a great 2021!

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Finishing your shower, you checked your bag and you saw a different set of sleeping clothes and there was a note on it.

I'm sure we Y/l/n's got the best sleeping outfits now? Just kidding son! I packed you this one that I bought and it's Medusa Amplified Silk from Versace. Hope you love it! I know you don't want to spend on clothes that much, but don't complain as this is from your dear mother! Also, I put a bath robe in there in case you need it! You really need to pack more! Love you baby! - Mom

You couldn't help but giggle. "Thanks Mom." You took it out and opened it from its neat folded position.

" You took it out and opened it from its neat folded position

"It does look nice

"It does look nice." You said and you wore it. Spraying all the necessities you need to stay fresh, you heard a knock on the door. "Come in." You said. The door opened and it was Seraphine. "Hey, hope I'm not intruding?"

"Not at all, Sera." You smiled as you faced her. You saw her look up and down at you. "I-"

"I know, I know. Mom added this to my bag. Sneaky lady." You chuckled. "I kinda expected it but wow... you look cute." Seraphine giggled. "You look cute as well in your llama onesie." You chuckled.

"Why thank you, sir." She giggled. "Come on down when you're ready! We got a movie night!" She said. "I'll be downstairs in a bit."

"Don't flatter yourself in the mirror too much, Y/n!" Sera teased. "Oh shush. I'm sure that's you!"

"I- shut up Y/n/n" she giggled and left the room.