(Completed & sequel is posted, it's called Unfolding The Unplanned.)
Nobody's life is mapped out for them, nobody knows what tomorrow will bring. Lacey Mayes didn't know she would be taking on a serious reasonability and having to choose between keeping her old life or changing it because of one simple unplanned beautiful mistake.
Lacey Mayes is just your average seventeen year old, trying to juggle a-levels and keeping a balance between school work and a personal life. Now let's add a baby and a hot Toby into the mix and you come out with a beautiful mess.
Now let's say Toby is the baby Daddy with bright blue eyes and broad shoulders. However, he is constantly living in his brothers shadow as his brother is the 'better one' and expected for 'greatness'. Which Toby doesn't like. But now Toby has something that that his brother doesn't have and this is the fact that Toby may become a Father in nine months time.
Can Lacey and Toby handle becoming parents when they are still so young themselves?
Follow the journey of Lacey's and Toby's as they face - parenthood, school, work and family. Can they handle it or will they crack at the first hurdle?
- Chapter 01: Uneasy (Edited).
- Chapter 02: Crying (Edited).
- Chapter 03: Telling Toby
- Chapter 04: School Lunches and A Starbucks Date.
- Chapter 05: Double Trouble?
- Chapter 06: So Can I Go?
- Chapter 07: Will You?
- Chapter 08: Ice-cream and Pizza.
- Chapter 09: I Don't Know How To Change A Nappy.
- Chapter 10: Should Have Seen The Signs.
- Chapter 11: What Would They Think Of Me?
- Chapter 12: Mr and Mrs Smith.
- Chapter 13: Bingo! We Have A Winner.
- Chapter 14: Sweetie, Why Would You Get Yourself Knocked Up?
- Chapter 15: Ready Set, Don't Go.
- Chapter 16: Be There For Our Little Family.
- Chapter 17: When It All Comes Crashing Down.
- Chapter 18: The Heir Of The Scott's Household.
- Chapter 19: He's Back And He Has A Confession.
- Chapter 20: Pizza Faces.
- Chapter 21: Happy Tears and Promise Rings.
- Chapter 22: Chocolate Orange Cookies.
- Chapter 23: Driving Home For Christmas.
- Chapter 24 - Getting Lost In This Moment Forever.
- Chapter 25: Aren't You The Cutest Couple?
- Chapter 26: Shall I?
- Chapter 27: Falling Behind.
- Chapter 28: Exams.
- Chapter 29: How Many Onesie's Do I Actually Need?
- Chapter 30: The Meal.
- Chapter 31: I'm Scared.
- Chapter 32: A Long Process To A Magical Moment.
- Chapter 33: Darlings.
- Chapter 34: The Name Of The Game.
- Chapter 35: Focus On The Future.
- Chapter 36: Streesful Day.
- Chapter 37: We Are Together, At Last (Epilogue.)
- A Little Extra: Lacey's Little Space.