Unplanned

Prologue -

Nobody's life is mapped out for them, nobody knows what tomorrow will bring. Lacey Mayes didn't know she would be taking on a serious reasonability and having to choose between keeping her old life or changing it because of one simple unplanned beautiful mistake.

Lacey Mayes is just your average seventeen year old, trying to juggle a-levels and keeping a balance between school work and a personal life. Now let's add a baby and a hot Toby into the mix and you come out with a beautiful mess.

Now let's say Toby is the baby Daddy with bright blue eyes and broad shoulders. However, he is constantly living in his brothers shadow as his brother is the 'better one' and expected for 'greatness'. Which Toby doesn't like. But now Toby has something that that his brother doesn't have and this is the fact that Toby may become a Father in nine months time.

Can Lacey and Toby handle becoming parents when they are still so young themselves?

Follow the journey of Lacey's and Toby's as they face - parenthood, school, work and family. Can they handle it or will they crack at the first hurdle?

(*)

I just want to clear up some confusion regarding the termanological between different counties. Such as high school (USA) to secondary school (UK).

Age: 3 to 4. Its pre-school in the US it is called nursery school in the UK.

Age: 5 to 10. In the US, its elementary primary school, (Kindergarten). Then its year 1 to 6 in the UK.

Age: 11 to 13. Middle School in the US, 6th to 8th grade, then its Years 7 to 9 in the UK.

Age: 14 to 18. High School in the US, 9th to 12th (Freshman - Senior). Years 10 - 13 in the UK.

For instance, six form is the last two years of secondary school (high school) and it is equivalent to grade 9th to 12th which is Freshman to Senior. Then Freshman and Senior is the same as year 10 to 13.

I hope this helps for any people who are confused regarding the school system.

(*)

All rights reserved.

None of this book at all should be copied onto Wattpad or any other website. You should not use any bit of my story; unless you want to use a quote then you should ask me before hand if you want to use a quote/part for a review or something else. But contact me first. Also this book is fiction, what means all the: places, names, career's, jobsare all made up.

If you are found out, by someone or me that you are using my book or parts of it then I will report you to Wattpad. Sorry but you should have thougt of that before you copied my work.

It is not nice to use people's idea's that they have thought of by themselfs. Ask before you copy.

(*)

I have other books that you may be interested in:

Unfolding The Unplanned (Sequel) - Completed:

Everyone has a life to live, some that are mapped out and some that aren't. With Lacey's and Toby's life, that wasn't mapped out. Now both of them have a new found responsibility that anyone would find difficult and that is to look after their twins, juggle work and still try and get an university degree along the way. With responsibility, comes pressure and when pressure is involved, comes fights. Can Lacey and Toby do it together or will it all come crumbling down?Now let's just add a little tiny camera to the mix and will everything go sour?