Chapter 21: Happy Tears and Promise Rings.

Unplanned.

Chapter 21: Happy Tears and Promise Rings.

(4 Months, 3 Weeks Pregnant, Wednesday 9th December 2015.)

Today is going to be an emotional day and I knew that from last week when Toby received the letter. A letter which said that he got into the job that he wanted to. This wasn't the thing that I was emotional about, I was so happy that Toby got the job that he wanted to go onto. It was his dream, his driven dream that he will put into place soon; I am just not happy that his family took ages to accept his decision.

Well his brother took a long time to come round however, his family (his Mother and his Father) I don't think have responded to his life changing decision. Leaving him confused on where they stand. I don't know what how his parents will respond if Toby gets hurt.

No today is the day that Toby starts his training for his job, the day that he will go away for two weeks which will just leave two days until Christmas. I am going to miss him, I know it is just two weeks but I am so used to seeing him every other day and having two weeks away will be sad, not just for me but for the twins too. They love him.

I am emotional already from being pregnant and now I have to say goodbye to him too which just makes me more emotional.

Also adding onto this, I have to go alone to my five month appointment as it's a school day (again) and no one will be able to come with me. Olivia is at school, in a lesson while my appointment is going on. My Mother is teaching on the day and Jack is working also so I have to go by myself. I am not that bothered that I am going on my own but I am in a way as I get nervous something is going to happen to me or the babies.

As I enter the school building, I am hit with the cheap heating that the school offers, wrapping my cardigan around my belly as I walk towards my locker. Olivia is already in school, catching up on her work as she is falling behind. But I don't know where she is though. I think this is down to the fact that she spends all day and night talking to Adam and not paying attention to her school work.

Giving a small smile to the teachers, I make my way up the stairs and towards where my locker is located. The teaches just continue to talk amongst themselves as I pass them.

Once I am at my locker, Chloe gives me a fake smile as she talks to Jemma by hers and mine locker. Placing my bag onto the floor, I fetch my keys from my bag and stand by Jemma and Chloe. I could either:

1) Wait patiently by Jemma and Chloe until they have finished their conversation and risk being late to assembly.

2) The second option that I could do is stand there and look scary or mad, in hopes that she notices me and moves or at least apologies for blocking my way.

I choose the second option and stand there by my bag, placing my hands on my hips. I do this for the next couple of minutes, but they don't take any notice of me at all. They just carry on with their conversation, like I am not just waiting there and waiting to go to my locker.

Jemma moves her head to the left hand side and notices me standing there – waiting for my locker. She gives me a fake smile and raises her brow at me. "What do you want preggo?" She asks me.

This is getting old, calling me 'preggo' and making pathetic rumours up about me, like Toby has cheated on me with someone else or I have cheated on him. Just basically petty comments and rumours about me which is just irritating.

"I am waiting for you two to move so can you please move. I need to go to my locker." I ask them, taking my hands off my hips.

"Oh so the preggo speaks, I am having a conversation and you are just being rude and not listening to what I am saying or you are not being thoughtful at all, is she Chloe?" She sniggers at me, placing a piece of hair between her fingers, twirling it around. She then turns to face her friend.