ππŽπ‘πŒπ€π‹πˆπ“π˜ ; Shameles...

Por Cratimy

Jeon Jungkook, the popular brand owner and the Most Wanted Bachelor in the entire City and the local designer... MΓ‘s

00 | Summary
01 | Wedding Proposal
02 | Miso
03 | Day
04 | Dinner 1
06 | Encounter&Photoshoot
07 | Wedding
08 | Liar Liar, Filthy Liar 1
09 | Liar Liar, Filthy Liar 2
10 | Being Married Is hard
11 | Office 1
12 | Office 2
13 | The Relatives
14 | Pool Side
15 | Shin Miso
16 | Two Weeks
17 | Trip
18 | Rain
19 | Hotel
20 | Back Home
21 | Penthouse
22 | Feeling Bad?
23 | Penthouse Drama
24 | Three Months
25 | Partayyyyy
26 | Drunkeyyy
27 | Regretting life decisions
28 | Office Lunch
29 | Real husband and Wife
30 | What a Night
31 | Perfect Life
32 | The Beginning was the end
33 | New Life, New Husband
34 | Jun'ichi
35 | First Meeting, First Misconception
36 | Leaving?
37 | Truth unfolds
38 | I will Never Let you go
39 | Biologically a Liar
40 | Veronica Or Ichika and Jun'ichi
41 | Drama
42 | Back to City
43 | Back to Back
44 | Remake
45 | Reconcile
46 | Revenge
47 | Little Deliquent

05 | Dinner 2

524 25 7
Por Cratimy

Ichika&Jungkook : You!!??

We both Said in Unison clearly surprised to see eachother. Wait—don't tell me I'm marrying this guy.

Mrs Jeon : Oh have you two met before?

Jungkook : Yes Mother...It was a pleasant one. We were so nice to eachother.

Nice to eachother my foot. I called him a bitch right after He splashed street Water on me and he called that Niceness?

Yua : Well that's good then.

Mrs Jeon : Meet My Son Jungkook And Jungkook this is your soon to be wife Ichika. This is Jungkook's cousin Taehyung and His aunt Gyeongshim. His sister was supposed to be here but she was having a very important meeting so she couldn't come but you all meet her at the wedding.

She pointed at all of the people.

Yua : This is Ichika's Sister Sakura and her other sister Akari has gone somewhere so she couldn't make it to the dinner and she is also the youngest and grandma and their aunt Himari.

Mrs Jeon : Nice to Meet all of you.

Jungkook glared at me and I glared back. He isn't going to intimidate me with his glares.

The dinner went on and we kept exchanging glares until our parents started talking.

Mrs Jeon : You see Yua, I want Jungkook and Ichika's wedding to happen soon. I don't want him involved in any dating Scandals but he's already involved in one.

Yua : Sure...If you want their wedding to quickly happen then it can.

What!!! I haven't processed the fact that I'm going to be marrying this man and now, they are talking about the wedding happening soon?

My life is officially over!

Ichika : When Is the wedding Happening?

Mrs Jeon : Hmmm...You're sure excited for the wedding huh?

Excited? Hell Nah!!! More like Unexcited

Ichika : Yes. I am excited.

JUNKOOK'S POV

I knew it!! I knew it!!! I knew that all she wanted was my money.

Weren't we both Just cursing ourselves couple hours ago and now she's excited for the wedding.

Such a pathetic woman.

Mrs Jeon : I think the wedding should happen in four days. What do you think Yua?

What??!!! Four days??!! Four fucking days??!! I'm not ready.

Yua : Ichika is ready for anything.

She is ready. Why would she not be ready? She's ready to rob me blind. I'm sure her mother is the master behind this disgusting plan of theirs.

Mrs Jeon : Good. We will start preparing for the wedding. I want the wedding to be known worldwide. So I think Jungkook and Ichika should do a photoshoot tomorrow and by evening, the news about their wedding will be out. What do you think?

Yua : Good

Jungkook : Perfect.

Perfect my foot! I hate this!! I hate all of this.

Back at home, I couldn't even talk to Miso. I don't know how she'll react if she finds out that I'm marrying another woman in the next four days.

Miso : Jungkook.

Miso walked into my room and I immediately sat up. I know that there's no way I'll be able to hide the marriage and I may as well tell her because the sooner I tell her, the better it will be for both of us.

Jungkook : You're still here?

Miso : Yes! I'm staying with Jungyeon tonight and I also want to talk to you.

Jungkook : Even me, I have something to tell you.

Miso : Go first.

Jungkook : I—errmmmm—Mother fixed my marriage with another girl.

I managed to let out hoping she will not get angry and it felt like luck was on my side. She was not mad, she didn't even react to the sudden news.

Miso : I know. Jungyeon told me this morning.

Jungkook : Ohhhh

Miso : You will not marry that girl right?

Jungkook : Miso...I went to her house for dinner today.

Miso : What!!??—your mom just asked her to marry you today and you're already going to her house for dinner?

Jungkook : I also don't want to but mom wants us to get married quickly.

Miso : When's the wedding?

Jungkook : In four days

Miso : Four—four days??!!! Just tell me, did you agree to marry her?

Jungkook : I'm sorry Miso.

Miso : Just Answer My fucking question Jungkook . Did you or Did you not agree to Marry her.

Jungkook: I did

Miso : Jungkook!!! How could you!!!

She yelled. I saw this coming. I knew she'll react this way. Who wouldn't? I really hate my life now.

Jungkook : I also don't want this to happen. You don't there's nothing I can do other than agree with mother's decision.

Miso : You are the problem Jungkook . You could have refused to marry her but you always blindly listen to what your mother says.

Jungkook : I'm sorry Miso.

Miso : Just—Is there anything I need to know?

Jungkook : No—there's nothing.

I couldn't tell her that we'll be having a photoshoot for our wedding tomorrow. The worse part is that the media will know about it. She will really be heartbroken.

Miso : Okay then let's go to sleep.

Jungkook : Here?

Miso : Yes—where else?

Jungkook : I'm sorry but you can't sleep here Miso.

Miso : but Why?

Jungkook : See the thing is that if mother sees you anywhere near my room then we'll both be in big trouble and moreover, mother told me to break things up with you because I'll be getting married but I have no intentions of breaking up with you.

Miso : Okay—I'll go sleep in the guest room.

Jungkook : Bye

She came closer and pecked my lips before waving bye to me and leaving my room.

I hope everything will be okay—

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Question of the day; Sun or Moon? I choose the Moon

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

128K 4.5K 22
Y/N comes from a poor family and gets an arranged marriage to an old rich man for her family to pay off their debts. She loves someones else and refu...
106K 3.2K 10
You are the daughter of a big company. Your parents decided to get you married with their friends' son and your life takes a big turn. What will happ...
558 48 8
Min Yoongi a Mafia. Y/N an innocent girl who agrees on marrying without knowing anything about him for her own personal reasons. Yoongi, having no ne...
67.6K 1.6K 63
I ALWAYS UPDATE DAILY!!! *WARNING* there are swear words, if u don't like to read these type of books then this book isn't for you :) bae irene, you...