Till The End | h.p

By gryffinelle

The Chosen One and the most powerful witch of all time battle their shared darkness till the end... maybe eve... More

A/N
• the sorcerer's stone •
the beginning
diagon alley
the hogwarts express
the sorting ceremony
potions
remembrall
third floor
nightmares
astronomy tower
wingardium leviosa
troll in the dungeon
quidditch
fluffy
wizard's chess
the restricted section
a dragon egg
the forbidden forest
making plans
devil's snare
trials & tribulations
the stone
never better
house cup
goodbye for now
• chamber of secrets •
rescue mission
the weasley's
car + willow
montclair
lockhart
eat slugs
the chamber has been opened
the monster
broken bones
moaning myrtle
parseltongue
have your back
as snow falls
polyjuice potion
talking to ghosts
a break in
petrified
solved case
fate
always
• prisoner of azkaban •
leaky cauldron
escaped prisoner
buckbeak
sighting
defense against the dark arts
a boggart
dark vs. light
sirius black
werewolves
banshee
marauder's map
father
christmas
dementors
love story
death sentence
the truth
full moon
time turner
innocent
firebolt
• goblet of fire •
summer of our lives
fireworks
quidditch world cup
cursed
support
triwizard tournament
auror
champions
tethered soul
crashing
the one
first task
presents
practice makes perfect
birthday
yule ball
finally
graveyard
honor & loyalty
• order of the phoenix •
grimmauld place
her boys
good ole days
abilities
different
cruelty
luna
miracles
waiting for war
dumbledore's army
malfoy
wait for you
a storm
patience
the twins
owls
prophecy
lost it all
destiny
together
• half blood prince •
dream or reality
slughorn
joy
weasley's wizarding wheezes
death eater
save you
dean and cormac
replaced potions
not a chance
dinner party
assault
got you
still my girl
safe now
attack on the burrow
save someone
amortentia
young love
forgiveness
liquid luck
home isn't home anymore
the beginning of the end
• deathly hallows part one •
pickup
battle for the sky
the wedding
back home
kreacher
secrets
revenge
retrieval
indestructible
falling apart
dancing again
godric's hollow
coming together
lovegood
malfoy manor
• deathly hallows part two •
shell cottage
unknown future
gringotts
returning
warriors
battle of hogwarts
death is only the beginning
this is war
till the end
and after that
forever, in every life.

torn apart

1.9K 55 5
By gryffinelle

Sam gets woken up in the middle of the night by Fred and George.

"Come on, Harry's had a dream about dad. We have to go!"

"What?" She hurriedly gets out of bed and follows them all the way to Dumbledore's office to see Ron and Harry, who is drenched in sweat, standing next to McGonagall. They move to stand next to Ron and she stands far away from Harry, watching Dumbledore's every move as he paces.

"In the dream, were you standing next to the victim or looking down at the scene?" Dumbledore interrogates.

"Neither. It was like I- Will you please just tell me what's happening?" Harry asks.

"Everard," Dumbledore moves towards one of the paintings, "Arthur's on guard duty tonight. Make sure he's found by the right people."

"Sir-" Harry tries to say but gets interrupted.

"Phineas. You must go to your portrait at Grimmauld Place. Tell them that Arthur Weasley is gravely injured and his children will be arriving there soon by Portkey."

Everard returns to his painting, "They've got him, Albus. It was close, but they think he'll make it. What's more, the Dark Lord failed to acquire it."

Sam and the others visibly relax and Dumbledore continues, "Oh, thank goodness. Next we need to-"

"Look at me!" Harry shouts as he pants, startling everyone in the room, "What's happening to me?"

Snape enters the room and looks around cautiously, "You wished to see me, headmaster?"

"Oh, Severus. I'm afraid we can't wait. Not even till the morning. Otherwise, we'll all be vulnerable."

Snape looks to Harry and drags him out of the room to practice Occulumancy. Sam and the Weasley's follow McGonagall to the Portkey and quickly arrive at Grimmauld Place. As soon as she spots Molly she runs up to her and gives her a hug.

"He's going to be okay," Molly announces as Sam lets go, "I'm going to the hospital now. WIth luck, he'll be home for Christmas."

"I'll take care of them while you're gone, Molly," Sirius notes.

At the sound of his voice, Sam leaps into his arms and holds him tight. He wraps his arms around her and whispers, "It's all going to be alright, now."

Molly walks out the door and the boys stand anxiously looking at the door. Sam walks up to them and pulls them in for a hug.

"Thank you, for what you did that night in the Room of Requirement. Hermione told me," she acknowledges.

"We love you," George notes.

"You come first," Fred adds.

"Always," Ron nods.

"Let's have a great night to distract ourselves," she proclaims, "Dad, get out the cooking supplies. We're going to destroy the kitchen," she sends him a big smile."

The twins laugh and follow her into the kitchen. By the end of the night, after major help from Sirius, they have nearly seven batches of cookies, 50 cupcakes, and three massive cakes. Unfortunately, at the kitchen's expense as it's now covered in flour and icing somehow managed to wind up on the ceiling. They laughed the whole time and kept themselves distracted.

Hermione arrived the next day along with all of their things. It wasn't until then, that Sirius notices the scar on Sam's hand and the fresh cuts of her nails into her palms.

"Who did this to you, darling?" He asks in a mixture of worry and anger.

"Well, the writing was Umbridge and the nails were because of my emotions," she explains.

"You mean Harry," George corrects aggressively.

"Harry did this to you?!" He asks in shock.

"No, it was me, but because of some things Harry said. Turns out, it was all because Voldemort has been sitting in his mind and corrupting his thoughts."

"No excuses," Fred claims.

"Fred's right," Hermione adds, "But it makes sense why Voldemort would target you more heavily in Harry's head."

"He wants you to convert to his side. He wants Harry to stand all alone," Sirius thinks out loud.

"I will never switch sides, but I'm not standing by Harry anymore. I'm standing by my friends," she smiles to the others.

"I'll talk to him when he arrives," Sirius states determined

"No, it's fine. I know that what he said isn't true, whether he believes it or not."

"He doesn't," Ron notes, "You-Know-Who just played off of his jealousy."

She nods, but it doesn't change anything for her, those thoughts had to have crossed his mind. She's convinced of that. They continue about their days. A week goes by and the twins bring up another idea to have a great night. Another sleepover, but with singing and dancing. Everyone agrees happily, but as they're setting up, Ron pulls Sam aside.

"Hey, I totally understand if it's not cool with you, and if it isn't I won't do it, but uh- if Harry and I were still friends-"

"Of course, Ron," she laughs, "He's your best friend, I wouldn't ever ask you to drop him."

"I'm still extremely cross with him!" Ron blurts out.

She chuckles, "Well, so am I."

"Do you think you'll ever forgive him?"

She stops to think for a moment, gathering her thoughts, "It's not that I haven't forgiven him. I think I did that night. It's just that I don't trust him anymore. I don't believe in anything he's said about his feelings towards me, if that makes sense. I think being around him would just- only hurt."

He nods in understanding and they go back to join the others. Fred puts on Sam's records and they all sing obnoxiously loud to ABBA and dance around the twins room. Fred grab's Sam's hands and they spin around with each other laughing. Ron, without thinking spins Hermione around and upon realizing their own actions, they both blush profusely but continue to dance together. George grabs Sam and hops onto his bed and lip syncs to Dancing Queen. Fred plays his pretend guitar.

Sam begins to serenade George playfully and dances around while jumping around the bed. Gimme, Gimme, Gimme! comes on and Fred sings quite loudly, knowing all the words, making everyone howl with laughter. Sam stands next to him and sings with him, but genuinely sings. Everyone stands in shock for a moment, they've never heard her truly sing and it's beautiful. They snap out of it to dance around to the song and sing loudly and terribly. Suddenly, the door opens and reveals Harry.

George turns down the music as they all stare at him, except for Sam.

"I'm going to go check on dinner," she announces before walking out of the room, brushing by Harry.

He looks down and then back up watching her walk down the stairs. He's been hurting without her around him, especially during this time. All week he's been working on Occulumancy with Snape and while there's been little progress, he's been able to get a decent grip on his outbursts.

As Sam and Sirius finish dinner, she shouts up at the others to get downstairs. Before Harry can sit next to her, Fred and Hermione beat him to it. He doesn't feel abandoned by his friends, for the most part they've been treating him normally. He knows they haven't necessarily forgiven him for what happened, but they also know he wasn't himself. Sam doesn't quite believe that and he doesn't blame her. After dinner, Sirius pulls him aside and into the drawing room as the others go back upstairs.

"I'm not entirely sure what happened between you two, but I want you to know that you're still welcomed here. You are still my godson. Sam agrees. Despite what's happened, she still wants you to have a safe place, a home."

That hits Harry hard in his chest. After everything, she's still looking after him.

"I hate myself for what I did to her," he admits in sorrow.

"I don't know what was said and I'm not picking sides. Objectively, I will say that you messed up and I'm not pleased with how you treated my daughter."

"Objectively?" Harry smirks and Sirius nods, "I don't think anyone is more angry with me than I am with myself. I lost her and she still is and always will be the one for me."

"Well, in that case, I wasn't wrong in trusting you to protect her. Now, fix it before you truly lose her."

He nods slowly and stands up. Sirius sends him a wink and he smiles before exiting the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 92 10
Amongst the darkness there was always light, the light guides us to a brighter future. Her light is gone. Audrey is facing the trauma of last year'...
748 37 11
Disclaimer: I don't own harry potter or anything affiliated.
4.5K 290 26
"Stay! Don't go, please." He faced me with water filled eyes and I cupped his cheek with my hand. He lowered his head onto mine and for a split secon...
488 6 37
"Charlize, you were my greatest love (even if I wont be yours), and my greatest pain. If I'm lucky my mind will continue to torment me, making me see...