eskimo kisses -yoonmin-

Od minhugzz

Park Jimin the school sexist bully may have the smile of an angel but behind that warm smile is a devilish sm... Více

introductions
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
  epilogue
special chapter
special chapter
 announcement!
special chapter
special chapter
special chapter (pt2)
special chapter (pt 3)
special chapter (pt 4)
special chapter (pt5)
special requested chapter
motorcycle fun

34

2.5K 95 47
Od minhugzz

Yoongi POV

Once Jimin walks away from me to help Namjoon I realize I'm in standing in the middle of a crowed people all around me sweaty body's all around me and suddenly I feel super hot I push pass everyone to look for Taehyung and Jungkook I go back to the kitchen kinda stumbling as I'm still very drunk that crazy punch is strong. Once I make it to the kitchen I can quickly and see no blue or cherry hair I frown

"Where are they?" I mumbled

"Shit it's so hot in here" I huffed fanning myself.

I decide after not finding Taehyung or Jungkook anywhere that I'm super hot so I go outside to cool off in the nice cool October air I slide the door open and find that no one is actually outside right now so. I close the door and walk outside into the backyard I walk to the middle of the yard and lay down on the grass and look up at the sky the stars are so bright tonight and the ground his cool and the air is so fresh I take a deep breath clearing my lungs.

There are speakers outside as well so I can hear the music playing I can hear "No scrub " by TLC playing

I stare at the sky the stars lighting up the sky and it reminded me of how Jimin said I'm the brightest star in his sky I chuckled to myself.

"He's so cute" I mumbled thinking about Jimin tracing the stars with my finger.

"Who's cute?" I heard a voice say I yelped and lift my head up to look.

"Lucus?" I said he chuckled and laid down next to me.

"Hey Minty," he said I glare at him.

"Don't call me Minty Luc ass" I said he laughed loud and I chuckled because I'm funny.

"What happened to the shy nice boy from the hallway he was cute?" He said I glared at him.

"He disappeared two cups of crazy punch ago and excuse you I'm always cute," I said looking at the stars now.

"You drank that? it gets the strongest drink here" he said I shrug still on the ground looking at the sky.

"Maybe your just weakling," I said he smiled and looked me up and down while we are both on the ground.

"Where is the big bad boyfriend?" He asked

"No clue to be honest he disappeared and we were in the middle of an amazing kiss my lips are so sad now I need kisses" I whined pouting.

"Ah You're a cute drunk I see," he said and moved closer I feel his hand near mine on the grass.

"Why does everyone keep saying that? I said and look at him "Why are you here huh?" I said

"Taehyung invited me we have biology together," he said casually.

"No I meant outside with me like go away," I asked

"Rude Because I wanted to talk to you" he answered

"Why? We never talk in school" I asked turning my head to look at him I'm still laying flat on my back.

"Because I like you and we're friends duh? And I never approach you in school because Jimin is always giving me dirty looks when I came near you" he said I nodded and smiled Jimin is cute.

"Mhm, I don't remember saying that we were friends but whatever" I huffed and took my lip gloss out of my pocket to apply more to my lips because they were dry from being outside.

"What flavor is that?" He asked causally.

"Green apple," I said putting it back in my pocket.

"Can I try?" He asked moving closer to me.

"I mean do you have cooties?" I said he chuckled.

"No I don't have cooties," he said I nodded.

"Fine go ahead," I said and handed him the small tube of my lip gloss but instead of grabbing it he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

The song changes to "Soap" by Melanie Martinez

"What are you doing?" I said he didn't answer just moved so he was hovering over me our faces close I smell soju on his warm breath I just blink at him confused at his actions.

He looked me in the eyes his eyes soft like he is studying my face or having an internal battle with himself. I'm just confused about why he is on top of me suddenly all up in my space when I'm trying to look at the stars and then....

it all happened so fast in a blink of an eye he kissed me so quickly. I freeze not moving in the kiss he seems really into it even though I'm not moving I also didn't push him away my mind is hazy feels like I'm about to throw up.

Soon Lucus is ripped off me and throw to the side forcefully he hits the ground with a loud thud I hear some screaming but I can't tell who it is I slowly touch my mouth "Oh shit" I said I finally snap out of my haze and sit up so quickly almost breaking my back I snap my head to the side where the sound was coming from I look to my left and finally I see what's happening and my heart dropped I stare with wide eyes.

Jimin is punching Lucus right in the face many times at a fast rate I panic hearing both their screams.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HIM LIKE THAT!!" Jimin yelled so loud he punched harder his fist getting bloody Lucus is trying to cover his face with his arms Jimin is holding him by the collar of his shirt.

"JIMIN STOP!" I yelled standing up he didn't stop.

"I KNEW YOUR ASS LIKED HIM I TOLD YOUR ASS TO STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND " he screamed and started punching his stomach then back to the face I stand up and move to grab his arm trying to stop him.

"JIMIN PLEASE STOP," I said holding his arm back he strongly ripped his arm away from me and shoved me away I fell down on the ground.

"Get back!!" He wailed to me his voice dark and chilling.

"NAMJOON!" I cried out trying to get other older to come outside but he can't hear me over the loud music.

I then move back towards Jimin and aggressively push him off Lucus with all my strength he falls on his butt I move instantly and go to hug him tightly his face against my chest as I pressed it there sitting on his lap he is fidgeting trying to get out of my hold but I don't let go.

"Let me go!" He spat punching my chest lightly I shake my head he is trying to push me off griping my hips hard there might be a bruise later at how hard he is holding me.

I suddenly think of an idea I hold him closer and start singing softly near his ear.

"Baby Love, my baby love
I need you, oh how I need you!
But all you do is treat me bad
Break my heart and leave me sad
Tell me, what did I do wrong?
To make you stay away so long"

I started to sing softly near his ear petting his hair he is still trying to get of my hold.

"Cause baby love, my baby love
Been missing ya, miss kissing ya
Instead of breaking up
Let's do some kissing and making up
Don't throw our love away
In my arms why don't you stay?
Need ya, need ya, baby love, baby love"

He started to de-stress breathing heavy hands holding my hips really tight.

"Baby love, my baby love
Why must we separate, my love?
All of my whole life through
I never loved no one but you
Why you do me like you do?
I get this need"

I moved away a bit and cupped his face his eyes are closed

"Need to hold you, once again, my love
Feel your warm embrace, my love
Don't throw our love away
Please don't do me this way
Not happy like I used to be
Loneliness has got the best of me"

He puts our foreheads together still breathing heavy

"Shit what happened here?" I hear a voice I move my head to see Hoseok Jimin puts his face on my chest.

"Hobi please get Namjoon or Jin," I said quietly.

"Yeah okay okay," he said and ran back inside

Seconds later I hear Namjoon's voice I look up and see Jin as well.

"Damn it Jimin," Namjoon said and I see him move to go check on Lucus.

"Is he okay?" I asked

"Yeah just bloody and bruised might need some pain killers and bandaids but looks like he blocked a lot of the punches," he said then stood up "Jin clean him up and make sure he doesn't have a concussion," Namjoon said Jin nodded and helped Lucus up and left the backyard.

Namjoon then moved to us on the ground

"I can kinda guess what happened but what happened here exactly?" He asked

"I'll tell you later but please help Jimin he's shaking," I said

Namjoon nodded and whispered something in Jimin's ear which made Jimin finally open his eyes he looked at me then quickly looked away and moved back out of my arms and stood up I followed.

Namjoon threw an arm around Jimin while Jimin looked down.

"I'm gonna talk to him go find Tae or Kook," Namjoon said I nodded

They both walked away I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in my heart beating against my chest.

I collapsed down holding my knees to my chest

That was so scary...he looked so scary he shoved me away like he didn't recognize me and he hit me it was small punches but it still happened...

-25 minutes later-

I was sitting outside this whole time the house got quiet the party ended after that I think Joon and Tae kicked people out it's only 10 pm

"Hey Yoongi"

I looked up and see Jin

"H-Hey" I whispered he then sat in front of me

"You okay?" He asked voice soft

"I don't know...is Jimin?" I said

"He physically fine but he is blaming himself for everything thinks your scared of him," he said

"I'm not," I said "is Lucus okay? I added.

"He's fine Jimin got in a few good punches but he blocked most of them looked worst then it actually looked was," he said I nodded

It was quiet for a bit

"You did a good job calming him down...ever since Jimin was younger after his mom died he got angry at everything really fast over simple things like someone playing with his toys or cutting the line as he got older it got worse the anger because he got stronger so that's why he got into so many fights he gets blinded by anger he can't see anything only red Joon and I were the only ones who could get him to calm down" he confessed I looked at him.

"Each time I see him like that...I don't see the sweet gentle man I fell in love with" I whispered

"You really have changed him you know he doesn't day drink anymore or gets into random fights with students or teachers he is going to class his grades are going up he is studying...he wanted to a man that you could be proud of to have by your side he wanted to get into the same college as you he is working so hard," he said which made me cry because I'm drunk still and my emotions are everywhere.

"I am p-proud of him he is so good to me," I said

" I know he is a hot-headed idiot but he really does love you," he said

I hear the back door open and Namjoon comes out

"Yoongi he wants to see you he's okay now he is in my room," Namjoon said I nodded and slowly stood in front of Namjoon and Jin

"Thank you guys for everything," I said they nodded at me I gave them a small wave and I went inside and walk upstairs and stood in front of Namjoon's door.

———————————————————————————

I'll continue this chapter in the next one this one is getting long

I have up until chapter 41 in my drafts but now I'm stuck I have writers block.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

307K 12K 43
COMPLETED -- Although Namjoon is a huge nerd, he is also viewed as the "sexy and dangerous" type. Namjoon, however, is the complete opposite. He has...
77.9K 2.8K 50
Where the nerd and the bully fall for each other without even noticing it •Genres: smut, fluff, high school au, bullies •Pairing: Yoonkook, Vminhope...
23.6K 710 44
A femboy with a homophobic family, a toxic straight raised by a homophobic man. Jimin was born in to a family who naturally hates people like him...
147K 6.8K 66
It all started back in daycare with two 5-year-old boys who were just simple classmates but for yoongi it was different he thought his classmate par...