Marinette : America's princess

By Aquaqueen2020

Marinette was glass. She was beautiful and yet so dangerous if misused. But she shattered. She broke, under... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 7

15.7K 407 385
By Aquaqueen2020

While Chloe and Nino explained to Luka and Kagami about their class, Marinette excused herself before transforming and jumping off to find the akuma. 

Ladybug looked around and found nothing 

Maybe it went back to hawkmoth's....hideout or lair.?

Then she felt an idea pop into her brain, it was a bad idea but it could work if the Akuma was around.

She sighed as four words kept repeating itself in her mind.

This is a bad idea. This is a bad idea. This is a bad idea. This is a-

She concentrated on Lila and her classmates thinking of all the things they did to her.

She soon heard a faint flapping sound she smiled before looking at its direction. She caught the Akuma With her yo-yo before releasing it and saying a small "Bye-bye little butterfly"

                                                                ***

Kagami felt numb.

 how could he? She knew something was wrong with him when when he told her to avoid Marinette. but this.....she did not expect this.

"gami?, Kagami?, Kagami!"

"I'm gonna break up with him"

"What." Marinette stated 

"I'm gonna break up with him" she looked up her 

"No no no you can't I'm not going to ruin another relationship look he made a mistake but that doesn't mean-"

"Exactly Marinette!, he made a mistake. what if I was in your shoes? He would have treated me in the same way. And he asked me to avoid my first friend! I mean really?! 

I think he would've supported me and you instead of being a spineless coward and I'm not going to be in a relationship with a spineless coward. It is my decision and mine only, please don't argue with me." Kagami declared.

Chloe seeing the tension in the air yelled "pillow fight!!!"

She immediately grabbed a pillow and And throw it right in Lukas face.

"Oh. no. you. didn't." He growled playfully before Grabbing pillows and throwing it everywhere.

The 5 spent the next rest of the night watching movies, Playing video games, Even doing girly stuff. Well the boys did boys stuff.

They are currently making a pillow fort 

"And done!"

Marinette looked around and caught Luka looking at kagami with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Fuck my sleeping bag I'm taking a nap here....This is un-BEE-lievably Cozy."

"Oh my god did you just make a pun?" Nino asked

"Yep! good night!" 

"I just realized all of us here are ex-hero's" Marinette said Thinking about her time with the mouse miraculous

They all looked at her "you are-were a miraculous holder too?" Nino asked 

"Huh? Oh yeah, The mouse miraculous. I was called multimouse but I Accidentally revealed myself to chat noir so yeah...."

"Cool" Luka smiled "what was your Kwami's name?

"Mullo"

Then they started talking about how other Kwami looked And hero stuff...

"How do you think ladybugs Kwami looks like?" Nino asked 

"It's probably red with spots on it." Kagami guessed

"Anyway-yawn -it's getting late, I'm sleeping" Luka said 

"Yeah good night"

"good night"

"good night"

"good night"

Everyone looked at Chloe, who was shock still.

"Uh...Chloe" Nino said reculantly 

"Oh!?! good night!" Chloe said quickly

The others burst out laughing

"Ha ha ha very funny" Chloe snapped playfully Before sleeping "good night"

                                                  ***

A girl slowly stood up not wanting to wake up her friends and Climbed slowly up the ladder towards the bed . she pushed her hands under the bed getting out two miraculouses.

Marinette slowly descended down her ladder And looked for Luka's and kagami's bag.

"There you are" she said softly before putting the snake miraculous in Luka's bag and placing the dragon miraculous in kagami's bag.

                                                    ***

Next morning

 Chloe was the first to wake up and almost squealed at the sight.

She shook Marinette and Nino awake immediately.

"5 more minutes ikki" Marinette grumbled Not noticing Chloe was the one shaking her to wake.

"What?" Chloe questioned 

"I mean I'm up" Marinette exclaimed 

"Shhh!" Nino exclaimed taking pictures. 

"What are you-OMG that's so cute!!"

Kagami woke up due to the noise and looked around that when she realized. 

she was on. Top. Of. Luka.

She tried her best to get off him without waking him up....but she failed.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry" luka said red in the face 

"no I'm sorry I am really at blame."

Nino, Chloe and Marinette were laughing their asses off.

                                                   ***

"Remind me again why we decided to have a sleepover on a weekday?!!"

"No idea" nino muttered looking around "have you guys seen my headphones?!"

"No" Kagami said tightening her tie.

Luka came back after changing into a new set of clothes, Chloe saw as he glanced at kagami before walking towards his bag.

She walked towards him and whispered "I see you have the hots for a certain amber-brown eyed girl" she wiggled her eyebrows.

He looked at her eyes widened "wtf, no way!!"

"Uh-huh sure." Chloe smirked

                                                          ***

"So how was was your sleepover?"  

"It was amazing Mrs. dupain-Cheng" Kagami answered 

"Please, call me Sabine"

"of course it was amazing, it was your first one" Chloe snickered 

 "here you go" Sabine said keeping a plate full of pancakes and croissants 

"pancakes!!" Nino exclaimed, happily 

" and croissants!," Luka continued Before grabbing one and munching on it.

Chloe looked at them in disgust "do you guys have to eat like dogs?"

The boys just smiled.

"So what do you guys think about Lila's plan to win a trip to New York City?"

"New York City?" Sabine asked surprised

Marinette gasped "I forgot! Maman we're having this trip to to new New York for the French American friendship week But we have to win a competition in order to go and in case we win, can I please go?"

" I don't know Marinette, a trip to New York seems very expensive"

"Please Mrs. du- I mean Sabine I'll pay for the expenses if needed" Chloe said 

"Oh no, I wouldn't-"

"Don't worry Sabine, I think that's very last chance to win and if they did the expenses will probably be paid." Nino replied 

Sabine sighed but nodded 

                                                         ***

Walking to school was easy since they lived very close. 

"I don't get it Marinette, your house is like right there" Chloe said pointing at the bakery "and yet you are so late"

"Why are we talking about this?"

"Well-" Nino said but was interrupted by a high-pitched voice.

"I've been to New York so many times!. The avengers are so kind and amazing! Tony stark also let me fly in his suit!!."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 1.4K 19
marinette was always known as a shy, clumsy girl but she is actually princess marinetta cheng of china. when a threat is sent out on marinetta, she...
652 37 37
"Have you never wondered why you were weaker than everyone else? Why you couldn't unleash your full potential even though you could feel it within yo...
3.2K 94 20
Marinette had been just waiting for the moment when Lila struck again. But she didn't expect to lose so much at once when she is accused first of che...
13.5K 319 15
Marinette is a Wayne and was forgotten about by her brothers, Jason and Dick, and her father. Everyone except Chloe, Alix, Nino, Kagami, Luka, Gotham...