GolMal (Complete✅)

Door Suk-24

"If life had a background music,it would have been easy to understand what the hell is going on"😳😳😳 It is... Meer

Copyright©
Declaration
Characters & Context:
Chapter 1- Mumbai calling.....
Chapter 2- Love can take all the worries away.........
Chapter 3 -Crazy Deshmukh Family....
Chapter 4- Finally Mumbai.......!
Chapter 5 - Manik's interview..........
Chapter 6 - New hope....
Chapter 7- New admirers....
Chapter 8- Manan date.....
Chapter 9 - Welcome home....
Chapter 10-"Game of seduction..."
Chapter 11-"Passionate night..."
Chapter 12- "Morning chaos..."
Chapter 13 - " Hide and seek..."
Chapter 14 -" Narrow escape..."
Chapter 15- "When Cavya met..."
😍New cover😍
Chapter 16 - "Naughty Manik..Smitten Cabir."
Chapter 17 - " An unusual rendezvous..."
Chapter 18- " Challenge accepted..."
Chapter 19 - " The real GolMal begins..."
Proclamation
Chapter 20 - " How does a love story bloom?.."
Chapter 21- "The confession..."
The Readers Choice Awards
Chapter 22- "Comedy of Confusion..."
Chapter 23- "The dilemma..."
Chapter 24 - "Repercussion of divulgence..."
Chapter 25 - "When life takes a new turn..."
Chapter 26 - "Love doesn't care the distance..."
Chapter 27 - "Power couple and the camaraderie..."
Chapter 28 - "From the frying pan into the fire..."
My Inkitt Story
Chapter 29 - "Everything is fair in love and war..."
Anecdotes a collection of short stories
Chapter 30 - "As you sow, so you reap..."
Chapter 31- "Brave deserves the fair..."
❤Shout Out❤
Chapter 32 - "If she smiles, she is trapped..."
Chapter 33 - "Seal the deal..."
Chapter 34 - "Delight with a pinch of salt..."
Chapter - 35 "They're an item..."
Chapter 36 - "Double trouble..."
👻My new Inkitt story👻
Chapter 37 -"The quidnuncs..."
❤New Story Alert ❤
Chapter 38 - "Spilling the bean..."
Chapter-39 "The Drama- queen in jeopardy..."
Important
Chapter 40 - "The chasing game..."
❤New Cover❤
❤Upcoming Books❤
Chapter 41 - "Pursuit of truth..."
Chapter 42 - "Birthday eve..."
Chapter 43- "The celebration continues..."
Chapter 44- "Fulfilling his fantasies..."
Chapter 45 - "Mind-boggling truth..."
❤New story update❤
Chapter 47 - "Enough of Golmal..."
Chapter 48 - "It's more complicated..."
Chapter 49 - "Quicksand of misunderstanding..."
Chapter 50 - "Edge of tomorrow..."
Chapter 51-"At sixes and sevens..."
👉Announcement👈
Chapter 52 - "All well that ends well..."
Chapter 53 - "Sweet punishment..."
🤔Need your suggestions🤔
Epilogue - "Happy ending?..."
🤗❤New story alert❤🤗
📚Launch of new book📚
🤗New story🤗
😁Wait is over😁
💞Malhotra weds Murthy - Revisit to GolMal💞

Chapter 46 - "Manan...the eternal bond..."

2.2K 288 47
Door Suk-24

Aryamaan's house: On the dining table: 7:45 am:

Aryamaan was unmindfully doodling on his plate with the fork. His eyes were fixed to the front wall. It's evident that his mind was wandering somewhere else. Swami (His caretaker) poured some juice into the glass and purposely placed it in front of him with a thud. The intention was clear. For the last half an hour his Arya Bhai was stirring his food without passing it in his mouth. He even tried to attract his attention by calling and clearing his throat but all went in vain. "I wish Cabir Bhai comes and changes this silent mode to a normal one." Swami muttered in mind, however, it seemed that God heard his wish. Cabir entered whistling in a frolic mood.

Cabir: (Enthusiastically) "What's up, Bro? Swami, make your special omelette. I just ran away from Mami's ever boring Poha. By the way, who kept your name, Swami? Every time I call you, it gives me a feeling of a submissive obedient wife. Swami mere Swami (Husband my husband)....Oh God."

He made a funny face and sat on a chair opposite Aryamaan. Swami chuckled. Cabir has the ability to lighten up any gloomy situation. Having no response from Aryamaan, Cabir looked straight at his best friend. Needless to say, Aryamaan was still gazing at the blank wall like a lost man. Being confused Cabir turned at Swami and raised his brows in a query. In reply, Swami only folded his lower lip in desperation and dispersed to the kitchen. Cabir circled his lips as an 'O' and whistled again to gain Arya's heed. But his effort couldn't create any effect on him. Cabir followed his eyes and looked at the point of the wall where Aryamaan's whole attention was fixed.

Cabir: (Cleared his throat) "Well, I know I don't have that much good eye-sight but still I can see that there is no Victorian oil painting of Nandini on your wall that you are lost in your la la land in this lovely morning. Come on, Bro. This puppy romantic face doesn't suit you."

The only word Nandini worked like a magic. Aryamaan came back from his reverie instantly and turned at Cabir with utter surprise.

Aryamaan: (With rolling eyes) "When did you come? And why? Didn't you have an office?"

Cabir chuckled while taking a small chunk of omelette from Aryamaan's plate and putting it inside his mouth.

Cabir: (Relished the taste with closed eyes) "You don't have to bother for my office. I just came to have Swami's special omelette. But now I could feel someone needs my special advice too. What happened, Bro? Anything serious?"

Cabir tried to meet Aryamaan's bewildered eyes. Aryamaan broke the eye contact with an embarrassed face.

Aryamaan: "Na...Nothing...Just thinking about Dad's business. He is insisting me to join his business. Thinking to join him."

Cabir: (In a grave voice) "And your school? Are you resigning?"

Aryamaan: "Hmmm....probably."

Cabir: "Is the reason behind this decision Uncle's request or something else? Nandini?..."

Cabir directly came to the point. Aryamaan perplexedly met his inquisitive eyes and immediately bent his head. After a brief pause, he deeply exhaled and looked at Cabir again.

Aryamaan: "I didn't have anything left in this job. Nandini is engaged. She loves someone else."

...................................................

Hotelroom: 8:40 am:

The room was still fragrant with rose petals and scented candles mingled with the intoxicating odour of champagne. Two bodies were cocooned in each other, probably seeking warmth. Nandini's head was placed on Manik's stretched arm which protectively shackled her upper body into his chest. Both were sleeping like two content souls. Suddenly a ray of light invaded the room through the slit of the curtains and dared to fall on our queen's face. Nandini furrowed her forehead in irritation and tried to hide her face more into Manik's chest. Manik stirred a bit and adjusted his head against Nandini's open hair. As a result, some strands of her tresses tickled his nostrils and he scrunched his nose in botheration. However, the rigid tress was determined to tease our sleeping king.

Manik: "Hachooooo..."

He eventually sneezed with a loud sound and Nandini woke up with a jolt.

Nandini: (Perplexed and still sleepy) "What happened?....something burst in the kitchen. The cylinder!...Oh, God!"

She bewilderedly started looking all around.

Manik: (In a drowsy voice) "Nandu...are you mad? Wake up and see. We are not at our house. And nothing burst...it's me. Not your gas cylinder."

Nandini batted her lashes at him and tried to grok the words.

Nandini: (With a pout) "Even worse. You sounded like a bomb blast."

Manik rolled his eyes at her and pouted. Nandini giggled and pecked on his lips.

Nandini: "Happy birthday, Mr Malhotra. So, what's the plan for today? Are we continuing in this hotel?"

Nandini wrapped the comforter around her body. The AC was full on and the room became quite chilled.

Manik: (In a teasing tone) "If you say so, Mrs Malhotra. We can do many more new things in this room and can continue with our fantasies."

He trailed his long index finger along with her jawline. Nandini arched her brow.

Nandini: "No thanks. Enough of your kinky fantasies. Now, I want to go outside. What about swimming in the pool?"

Manik: (Folded his lower lip) "But you don't know how to swim. And you don't have a swimsuit either."

Nandini: (Winked with a lopsided smile) "So, let's fulfil another fantasy of yours, Mr Malhotra. Remember once I insisted you wear a Mundu (South Indian attire) and you said that if I wear a swimsuit then you will wear this. So, let's accomplish your demand."

Manik widened his eyes with an open mouth.

Manik: "That means you bought a swimsuit. Nandu....I didn't know you can plan that much."

Nandini: "Then get to know that my plans always become the best."

Manik: "Oh really?....Then what about my birthday gift? Have you planned it too?"

He dangerously came close to her face and eyed her lips. Nandini flared her nose and pushed him playfully.

Nandini: "I think you have had enough of this kind of gift last night. Now it's my turn. And I think I am more creative in this. So, get up and get ready. The pool will be less crowded in the morning if you don't want the others to ogle your wife in a swimsuit."

Manik: (Chuckled) "Who cares? At the end of the day, you are wholly mine, Baby. And last night my creativity was more thrilling than yours."

He swiftly slipped in his boxers and headed to the bathroom after giving a sexy smile.

Nandini: (Mumbled) "Always horny, Malhotra. I hope he likes the gift."

She grabbed the bathrobe and covered herself to leave the bed.

.....................................................

Soha's house: Living room: 8 am:

The entire night was a sleepless night for her. After all her hired detective dropped a bomb in her ears. Soha sipped on her black coffee while reclining on the sofa.

Soha: (Mumbled) "Manik is married. Nandini is his wife. Then why do they hide it and live like a secretive couple? Gattu Singh, cook, Sardarji, this hide and seek.....God....what is going on?"

She pressed her temples in frustration.

Soha: "Okay, relax, Soha. Think step by step. Manik is married but in the office, nobody knows this. He lives with his incognito wife who is the friend of his colleague Navya. So, is it possible that she even doesn't know about this? Navya is Cabir's girlfriend. So, if Navya knows about Manik and Nandini then it's quite obvious that Cabir also knows this. But that day Cabir and Aliya said that they suspect Manik is having an afire with his cook Gattu Singh; who is none other than Nandini. That means they don't know about Gattu's real identity. Why?"

Soha leapt up from her seat and started shuttling in the room.

Soha: "Got it! All knots are related to this hide and seek game. I have to talk to Aliya first and try to know more about Manik as a tenant. I am sure there is some mystery in this. But before that, I need enough proof to uncover this mystery and pull out Mr Manik to the bright light. I did right to fix that investigator behind them. As many pictures I will get as much stronger my allegations will be. Manik Malhotra....you are so dead. Your mystery will push you in history. Be ready."

A sinister smile crept on her lips.

.............................................

Hotelroom: 9:00 am:

Manik came out from the bathroom after getting fresh. He was wearing the same boxer and a tee shirt. His eyes fell on Nandini who was searching for something inside her bag.

Manik: (Curiously) "What happened?. You have not changed yet. Don't say that you have changed your mind about swimming."

Nandini: (Smiled) "No way. But first, close your eyes. I have something for you."

Manik: (With excitement) "Birthday gift! Show me."

He neared Nandini while rubbing his hands in amusement.

Nandini: "Close your eyes, Manik. Don't be a spoilsport."

With a puppy face, Manik closed his eyes. He felt Nandini tieing something on his wrist.

Nandini: "Now, open your eyes."

Manik unfurled his eyes and looked at his wrist. There was a bracelet having the word Manan with an eternity symbol. He curiously met her grinning face.

Nandini: (In a dreamy voice) "Manan...Manik+Nandini. An eternal bond. Our happiness and celebration can't be fulfilled separately. We will be together...forever. Happiest Birthday."

Author's note: Hello guys. After a long time, I updated your favourite 'GolMal'. I was occupied and busy with my personal commitments. Very soon other stories along with 2 new stories will be updated. Thank you for waiting. Keep reading and keep showing love.❤❤❤ 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

75.8K 3K 35
The pain of seeing your love marrying someone else is unbearable right, and it pains even more when he chooses to marry your sister over you... Nandi...
659K 38.6K 89
A cute funny romantic story of manan with tonnes and loads of fun between the duo and romance as well.. but the twist is fab5 will be seen in a new...
167K 14.3K 41
What happens when the sweet simple girl Nandini collides with a super adventurous guy Manik. Where will destiny take them ? Join this humorous ride t...
43.3K 3.9K 14
A short funny story. What happens when an alien meets a human??? Wanna know then peep in and read it with the tadka of MANAN THE STORY IS PRIVATE , Y...