Marinette : America's princess

By Aquaqueen2020

Marinette was glass. She was beautiful and yet so dangerous if misused. But she shattered. She broke, under... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 4

18.4K 367 350
By Aquaqueen2020

Previously

Nino sighed. This was gonna be a long weekend.

                                      ***

"Chloe...Adrian knows. he knows that Lila is lying. he knew from the very beginning."

"Nice try, dupain-cheng " Chloe said eating the last of her ice cream.

 Chloe looked back to see them looking at her seriously, Chloe choked.

"No Way, you guys are kidding me...right?"

"How about we speak about this somewhere else?" Nino said not wanting to attract any attention.

Chloe nodded, trying not to scream "let's go to my Hotel"

                                                ******

"Spill" Chloe said hissed Impatiently, She tossed her handbag on her bed before placing a hand on her hip.

Marinette sighed "Adrian knew. he knows that she lies"

"Tell me this isn't true lahiffe"

"I'm sorry Chloe I can't" 

"I need all the details. from the start"

After some explanations from Marinette and Nino...and some cursing from Chloe.

"That son of a bitch" Chloe said, fuming. Snapping the fourth pencil in her hand.

"I know this is hard for you but you got a calm down, you're going to attract an akuma" Marinette said not wanting another miracle queen.

"Calm down...OK....calm down oh my God. how do I calm down?,I think I hyperventilating"

"Calm her down, I'll keep a lookout for akumas" mari said Going to ladybug mode.

After calming her down~

"I'm wanna kill that idiot" Chloe "But that's gonna be too easy, I want to see him suffer."

"I think we made Chloe a psycho" Nino muttered while Marinette shook her head.

     A week later

"Chat lookout!" ladybug screamed as a beam hit him in the chest. Chat was down and so was Protector . she knew she had to distribute a miraculous.

But she couldn't just handover miraculous and say "hey! There is an Akuma you got a fight with me"

She needed someone who is experienced as the akuma was particularly difficult. The best miraculous for the job Was the bee miraculous And the best choice was.....Chloe.

Ladybug signed before grabbing the miraculous from the box and heading to direction of Le grand Paris Hotel.

                                                           ***

Chloe jumped in surprise as someone barged into her room

"What the-"

She turned to find ladybug. 

"Hi Chloe"

"What are you doing here." Chloe said angrily 

"I came to give you the bee miraculous I need your help"

"My help!...you need my help now!! what happened the day I became miracle queen-"

"I was distracted OK!!.

I didn't think straight...I couldn't think straight. I just-I'm sorry you had to go through all that but please, I need your help. I need a queen bee."

"Doesn't hawkmoth know my identity?" Chloe said, trying to find an excuse 

"I've got a solution for that too" ladybugs smirked. Chloe groaned 

                                     *****

"OK Empress, I need you to sneak behind the akuma and paralyze her while I distract her. can you do that?"

Empress honey nodded Before jumping off the roof.

Ladybug walked in front of sculpteur (Sculptor in French) hands Above her in surrender.

"I surrender, I have no one else to fight by me so..."

"How do I know this isn't a trick?" the Akuma hissed

"I just told you, I have no one else to find by me"

 Just then, Empress honey appeared and yelled "venom!" As she paralyzed the Akuma

(Ladybug broke the aku-....... Blah blah blah you know the rest)

"Thanks Empress Honey you were a great help."

Empress flipped her hair proudly "I know"

(Chat and protector Came back from being stoned by the way)

Reporters swarmed around them asking multiple questions.

"Ladybug is this your new partner?"

"Protector are you in a relationship with ladybug?"

"could you give us a clue about your identity?"

"Are the old heroes going to be replaced?"

"What is our new hero's name?" 

"Paris" ladybug announced "I would like to welcome our newest heroes heroes: Empress Honey and Protector. Together we will keep paris safe and do our very best to Find out the identity of  hawkmoth. Thank you.

Ladybug nodded at her team When did miraculous beeped, which signaled them to leave.

Everyone went into separate ways except Empress Honey and LadyBug.

Chloe was about to take the hair comb off but Ladybug stopped her.

"Keep it" lb said while Chloe gaped 

"You mean I get to keep pollen an-and the bee miraculous!?"

Ladybug nodded 

"But why-"

"I think you deserve a second chance Chloe. but, as I've already given you a lot of chances let's just say that this might be the best second chance I've given you" ladybug smiled

"I- Thank you ladybug" Chloe said

"You're welcome but remember this, if you're going to get akumatized again I will not hesitate to break your pretty face " Ladybug said threatened in a sickly sweet voice.

 Chloe gulped "okay"

                                                             ***

Classes were normal unless you count Lila and alya threatening Marinette.

But what was weirder was when ms bustier announced that they were selected for a competition for a trip to-

NEW YORK !!!

(Did you expect Gotham? Well too bad! [me cackling evilly])

                                                                ***

Hello! I wanted to inform all the readers of this book that there are a lot of spoilers and changes in the next chapter of New York special. In case u haven't or couldn't see the special episode I recommend watching it through this channel 

(coz I watched it through here)

Or this

By Aquaqueen2020

😊 

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.8K 18
❝If I was going to give up out of sheer rejection, what was the point in loving you in the first place?❞ *** Marinette Dup...
13.6K 319 15
Marinette is a Wayne and was forgotten about by her brothers, Jason and Dick, and her father. Everyone except Chloe, Alix, Nino, Kagami, Luka, Gotham...
207K 4.5K 14
so I decided to make a fanfiction where Marinette is poison Ivy's daughter. And before you ask the father is unknown. She is taken away from poison I...
7K 231 12
!!!MILD CURSE WARNING!!! TAKES PLACE AFTER SEASON 3 Friendships are tested when Marinette makes a mistake, and reputations are at risk with a seeming...