Promise [약속] | PJM βœ“

By -minserendipity

- "Interwine our pinkies, and promise me now" - π™…π™žπ™’π™žπ™£ 𝙭 π™ˆ!π™§π™šπ™–π™™π™šπ™§ - sequel to 'First Love' some... More

Intro
characters
|1.1|
|2.2|
|3.3|
|4.4|
|5.5|
|6.6|
|7.7|
|8.8|
|9.9|
|10.10|
|11.11|
|12.12|
|13.13|
|14.14|
|15.15|
|16.16|
|17.17|
|18.18|
|19.19|
|20.20|
|21.21|
|22.22|
|23.23|
|24.24|
|25.25|
|26.26|
|27.27|
|28.28|
|29.29|
|30.30|
|31.31|
|32.32|
|33.33|
|34.34|
|35.35|
|36.36|
|37.37|
epilouge
thnkyu
blm

bonus chapter~

627 20 17
By -minserendipity

-

this is set a year and a half after the epilogue / not edited.
-

"Hyung-ah, you're gonna be able to get Yungguk from school today right?" You look over to Jimin who was struggling to put up the Television you two had just brought.

"Yeah, of course, Where are you going again?" He stops, wiping imaginary sweat off his forehead in exhaustion.

"I have to be at the vet today, One of my clients dog unfortunately scraped his little paw." You pout imagining the small shihtzu whining in pain.

"Ah," Jimin nods, "You going now?" He finally got the big tv on the stand perfectly and sighs in relief. He moves the box to the side of the wall and walks over to you, wrapping his hands around your waist.

"No," You frown. "In about two hours or so."

"Perfect." Jimin smiles.

"Perfect?"

Before he responds back he had picked you up and threw you over his shoulder, slapping your butt and letting out a laugh when you winced.

"Jimin!"

"Let's go have fun." He stated when he walked up the stairs successfully without making you fall.

"We all know you can't last an hour, so why why need two?" You smirk, speaking while your body moved up and down with Jimin walking up the stairs.

You felt another slap to you butt but harder this time and you laugh it off, Knowing that was Jimins response.

-

"Namjoon!" Taehyung shouted from the living room. He and Yoonmi were just about to walk out the door and he wanted to let him know before he had just suddenly walked off.

Too many situations where Namjoon got scared being woken with his husband and their kid gone has happened.

"Yes baby?" He yelled back. They could hear his heavy footsteps making their way down the steps. Yoonmi tightened her grip on Taehyungs hand, letting him know that they were gonna be late. The twelve year old didn't want to be late to her first piano practice.

When Namjoon finally reached the bottom, He smiled at the two. Seeing them only made him happier as he watched Yoonmi grow, and Taehyung grow as an now official parent of the darker skinned girl.

"Appa," The girl whined looking up at Taehyung, her little eyebrows that had gotten much thicker over the past years were turned in on eachother, and her lip was stuck out at the bottom showing her frustration." It's two, we have to go."

"Okay okay." He says to the girl. He looks back at up Namjoon and tilts his head.

"Ah," The older realizes. He walks to the both and plants a small kiss on their daughter making her smile and goes over to taehyung, looking down on him and placing a peck onto his lips. "Have a wonderful day babies."

Taehyung blushes and nods. "We'll be back around 5 or so."

"See you later daddy!" Yoonmi squeals, the excitement passing through her that they were gonna be going to her first lesson.

Namjoon gives her a smile, and Taehyung a thumbs up and walks them out the door. Once seeing them both get into the car, he smiles once again watching them.

This past almost two years have been great.

-

"We should go and visit the guys this weekend." Yoongi speaks, he looks over at Chimin as the younger surfed the channels on the tv in front of them, he had his hands in a cheetos back, and one hand gripped with Yoongis.

"Yeah, We should. Just to see how everyone's doing." He shrugged.

Yoongi eyes perked up a bit at the thought of seeing his bestfriend again. Of course he and Namjoon had talked a lot when they moved but the last time he had seen the younger in person was a couple of months ago. Surprisingly he missed the dumbass.

"Okay cool," Yoongi spoke. He paused, loosened his hand from the other boys and sighed. "I've been thinking we should move to Seoul."

Chimin choked on his cheeto.

"What?"

"I think we should move to Seoul."

"You want to be next to your bestfriend that bad?" Chimin teased.

"What? No! i'm saying because, your brother is there and isn't Yungguk like your I don't know... nephew now? or something?" Yoongi took his hand away from the youngers and pouted.

So what if he wanted to be closer to be closer to his bestfriend? Okay maybe he did and plus he was missing his niece grow up.

"No no, it's cute." Chimin said up, taking his hand out of his chip bag and sitting it on the dresser beside them. "Maybe we should move to seoul, huh?"

"It's your choice."

"It's our choice hyung." Chimin spoke back, a smile on his lips.

-

"Aish," Jimin groaned. Sometimes he hated picking Yungguk up. It was so many kids running out the door that he had a hard time spotting the almost ten year old.

The now again black-haired boy rolled down the window, watching as some kids ran to their designated cars and as some stood in front of the school talking to eachother. He tried his best the brown-haired young boy.

"Jimin hyung!" Jimin turned his head and there he was, running to the car with a bunny smile on his face that always reminded him of Jungkook.

Even though Jimin and Jungkook never got along he couldn't say he didn't miss the older.

"Yungguk-ah." He smiles, unlocking the door to let the boy in the front seat.

If you were in the car with them, Jimin know you scold them both. You didn't think Yungguk belong in the front seat until he was twelve. Even though he was only almost ten he was growing quite tall.

"How was school?" Jimin waits for Yungguk to close the door before he was pulling away from the schools parking lot.

"Uhm, it's was okay." The young boy shrugged.

"Why the uhm."

"Well I had a good day of course." Yungguk shrugged. "I played with my friends and seen the girl I like!" he exclaimed.

"Well that's nice," Jimin stopped at a red light and asked again. "But why the uhm?"

"There this class at school, we'll put of school-activity that i want to join."

"That sounds great." Jimin smiled, "You're gonna tell Y/n?"

"No, because my friends said it's only for girls." The boy pouted.

Jimins eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. It was 2021, there was still people placing gender stereotypes on things?

"What's the activity."

"Ballet." Yungguk looked up.

Jimin almost laughed. Ballet was not a girls thing. It was anyone's thing who wanted to do it.

"Yungguk-ah, I did ballet when I was younger. That's why i'm doing so well in dance now." Jimin took a sharp turn. "I think you should do it no matter what anyone else thinks, especially if it'll make the mad." He turns and winks to the boy, making the younger giggle.

-

"I'm home!" You walk into your house, slightly tired. A lot of pets had came in without you even knowing, so you were there a bit longer than you were supposed to be.

"Y/nie hyung!" Yungguk ran to you, food clearly being chewed in his mouth.

"Hi gguk" You hug the boy. "Hyung didn't burn the kitchen did he?" You ask.

"No! Taehyungie hyung and Yoonmi are over again!" He smiled. He loved when the two of them came over. It reminded him of how much they were always together as a family. He hoped all of them would be together though, so that way it would just feel as if his other brother were with them aswell.

"Oppa." Yoonmi walked into the living room, her dimples popped out as she smiled at you.

"Hey yoonmi, how was your piano lessons?"

"Good! I'm so great! Appa will tell you!" She jumped up and down.

The girl was almost as tall as you, Namjoons genes had really kicked in when it came to her height.

"Taehyung!" You leave the two in the living room and walk into the kitchen where the boy was sat on your counter eating out of a bowl.

"Get down, dimwit."

"How dare you treat a house guest like this?" He hops off the counter anyways a playful grin on his face like always.

"Pfft, you're here everyday." Jimin speaks. You turn your head to the table and see the older smacking down whatever taehyung had cooked.

"I would be here every hour if i didn't have a job."

"Yeah yeah, yeah i'm going to change. What did you cook?" You pull your fanny-pack off your shoulder and run your hand through your black hair. It was definitely time for a hair-cut.

"Tteokbokki." He stated. "Your favorite of course."

You nod, pecking him on his cheek before you were walking upstairs. You hear footsteps behind you but you continue until you reached you and Jimins room. you were glad the older had cleaned it today because you didn't feel like fussing.

Arms wrapped around your waist as you were about pull you shirt over your head.

"Hyung." You whine.

Kisses began to attack you on the back of your neck, making you flush and turn the color of a newly picked strawberry.

When Jimin finally stopped he pushed you into the bed; Standing above you with a neutral smile on his face.

"What do you want?" You whine yet again, even though the corners of your mouth were lifted you were deadly serious.

"Why don't you lay down?"

"I just got off work hyung, I have to eat."

Jimin shook his head. "You stay here, You need to rest because i know your tired. i'll get you something and don't get up or else."

"Or else, what?"

"Just or else, don't get up."

And with that he turned around;And on the other hand all you had was a smirk on your face.

Jimin was still a horny teenage boy in body, but in his heart he had changed a lot from the asshole he was. He took care of you a lot, and always appreciated it.

~
My writing is gasping for air because my motivation to write is gone. But surprisingly I was able to write this today for you guys, I hope you enjoy and hopefully i'll have my inspiration back to finish my other fics 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 168 11
-Mini one-shots of BTS (why not😌) -Do not read if you're uncomfy with it -To my beloved thirsty readers: enjoy and grab your hobi water 'cause you n...
220K 6.4K 65
πŸ“– ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
210K 11.8K 103
in which childhood friends become something more. ❁❁❁ "Promise me we'll be together until the end," Jimin whispered, "that we aren't just silly tee...
52K 1.9K 42
Park Jimin felt his first heartbreak at the age of 14 when Min Yoongi, his childhood bestfriend, leaves him without a word. 4 years later Yoongi came...