Is This Love? (Draco Malfoy x...

By lexi_2984

When you first go to Hogwarts, you're the only Slytherin who hangs out with the golden trio. All the Slytheri... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Epilogue
Is This Love? Playlist
Haii
Haii for like one more time xD
NEW COVER
Announcement

Chapter Twenty Seven

46.1K 1K 3.5K
By lexi_2984

That same day Draco came back, his smile wider than ever. He showed you his medal that Umbridge gave him.

"I'm in!" He exclaimed.

You nodded. "So if I misbehave are you going to report me?"

Draco shook his head. "I'd punish you myself."

You pushed Draco lightly. "Don't be such a pig!"

Draco laughed. "I'm joking! I wouldn't report you, though. You're my girl. You have special privilages to me. I also made Crabbe and Goyle swear that they wouldn't report you either."

You smiled. You didn't want to seem like you weren't happy for him.

"How about you and I go out and just have a picnic. To celebrate." You said.

Draco smiled.

"Okay, let's go to The Three Broomsticks."

~~~~~~~~~~~

After sneaking out and finally getting to The Three Broomsticks, you and Draco ordered Butterbeer.

"What do you want to achieve in life?" Draco asked.

You took a sip of your Butterbeer and thought for a moment.

"Well, I want to be married. That's a given."

Draco smiled. "That can definitely be arranged. How many children?"

"I don't know..two, maybe three."

"Three!?"

You nodded. "But I don't know. I just want a good future, you know?"

Draco nodded. "And..you know having three kids isn't bad. It's great. Really great."

You smiled. "What about you?"

"I want to be married, have a good family, and work in the Ministry of Magic..but before working I want just some freedom with no work, maybe travel with my family. I'm rich as is. I don't even need to work. But I want to. Just not right away."

You nodded. "Do your parents know about me?"

Draco looked down. He shook his head. "They wouldn't approve. Well..my father wouldn't. My mother...I'm not sure."

You nodded. "My mum knows about you. She was shocked at first, because she knew you would bully me. But after awhile, she accepted it."

Draco hugged you tighter. "The only reason I don't say anything to my parents is because I don't want them to separate us."

Draco took a sip of his Butterbeer at the same time you did.

There was a moment of silence.

Then you two looked at each other and laughed. You didn't know why, but you did.

It was moments like these that you loved. Moments like these that you never wanted to end. It was all perfect.

After a couple more Butterbeers, you and Draco stumbled back to Hogwarts in each others arms. You two laughed, lost balance, fell, got up, then did the same all over again.

You loved Draco Malfoy. And he loved you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last class before the Holidays. It went well like always. You learned new things, perfected flaws, all that good stuff.

When class was over everyone walked up to Harry, wishing him a Happy Christmas.

You hugged him. "Have a great Christmas, Harry. You are an awesome teacher."

Harry laughed. "Thank you, (y/n). You're a great student. Keep up the great work, ok?"

You nodded. "Gotcha."

"Have a Merry Christmas." Harry said as you walked out and waved to him.

~~~~~~~~~

When Christmas came, you spent it with Draco. He got students to leave the common room so it was just you two.

It was dark in there. The only light was that of the fire and your glowing pendant.

Draco busted out a bottle of wine and your raised your eyebrows. "How the bloody hell did you get that? If we're caught we'll be-"

"Expelled in a heartbeat? I know. But I wanted to make this night special. I figured we should have one night as if we were adults."

You laughed.

Draco took out two beautiful crystal wine glasses and poured the same amount of blood red wine in each, handing you yours.

He lifted his in the air. "To us."

"To us." You repeated.

Then you two clinked glasses and drank.

The wine was sweet. It was good.

Draco set his wine on the table and took out a small box wrapped in black wrapping paper, a silver and green lace bow as a final touch.

"Merry Christmas." He said.

You smiled and accepted the gift.

You undid the bow carefully and unwrapped the gift to reveal a black box.

You opened it, and inside was the most beautiful pair of diamond earrings you've ever seen.

You gasped. "Draco, they're beautiful."

"I'm glad you like them." He smiled.

You gave him his present.

It was also in a small box, wrapped in green wrapping paper with a sticker that read:
For my one and only xoxo

Draco smiled and unwrapped it.

He smiled.

It was a suit pin. It was silver and had a snake. An original Slytherin pin.

"I'm so wearing this tomorrow." Draco said.

He tucked it safely back in its box and kissed you.

He leaned forward, laying you down on the couch. He was right on top of you.

He kissed you ever so sweetly, his kisses landing on your lips, cheeks, chin and neck.

"I love you, (y/n)." He whispered.

"I love you too."

He kissed you again. Over and over and over.

The moment was just so perfect. Until..

"Hey, Malfoy, I- OOOOOOOHHHHHHH IM SO SORRY."

Draco shot up quickly, his eyes throwing daggers at Crabbe.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU!?"

Draco yelled.

Crabbe was shocked. He ran off.

Draco sat up and huffed.

You started to laugh.

Draco looked at you. "It's not funny."

You continued to laugh. You sat up and hugged him.

Then he began to laugh too. And you two laughes together, just like that day in The Three Broomsticks.

And it remained that way for the rest of the break.

He was always there for you. He always wanted to spend time with you. He held you in his loving arms when the storms hit. When the lightening kept you up at night.

He was there for you.

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You spent it all with him and you thought that you couldn't be happier. Surely the world couldn't get any better.

~~~~~~~~~~

When classes started again, you were so excited. You concentrates as Harry helped you produce your Patronus Charm.

"Think of the happiest memory you have." Harry said.

You thought about the night you spent with Draco on Christmas.

"Expecto Patronum."

Your Patronus was cast. Harry smiled. Your Patronus was a (animal of your choice).

Students around you produced their Patronus. It was beautiful.

You practiced everything Harry taught you. You all did.

Then, there was a loud booming sound coming from the entrance. You all paused.

There it was again.

Oh. My. God..

There it was again and a small hole was created in the wall. A student walked up and peaked through it.

You heard Umbridge.

Then the wall blew up.

Standing there was Umbridge, Filch.....

And all of the Inquisitorial Squad. You felt like you couldn't breathe when Draco appeared, with Cho in his grasp.

He scanned the room.

A look of suprise took his features when he seen you.

Your eyes teared up.

Draco threw Cho to Crabbe and stormed away.

~~~~~~~~

A few days later, Umbridge didn't have the power to punish that many students..but eventually she did. Dumbledore was accused of creating an army and he took full blame for Harry's group.

Even though he got away from the authorities, the students at Hogwarts were no longer safe.

She became the new headmaster. Everything became so strict. All the paintings were taken down. Hogwarts was no longer a school. It was a prison.

You and all the students involved in the class were seated in her classroom. She finally had her right to punish you all.
I will not disobey school rules.

That was what you all had to write.

And that was what was carved into your hand.

You all walked out. Cho stood out there. She was the only one who didn't get punished.

You all rushed past her. She earned many glares. Even one from you. And even Harry ignored her.

~~~~~~~~

Days passed. And it was hell. Draco didn't speak to you.

Until one day when you two were alone in the common room.

He sat on the couch across from you.

He looked at you and you looked at the floor.

"Why?" He finally asked.

You looked at him.

He leaned forward and hit the table hard with his fist.

"Answer me!"

You flinched. "We needed to learn how to protect ourselves.."

"From what!?"

"Voldemort.."

Draco rolled his eyes. "Oh for the love of God. HE'S NOT BACK! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK DAMNED SKULL!" He yelled.

You were silent. You didn't know what else to say.

"You lied to me. You're a liar. How can I trust you now, huh? How!?" Draco was really angry.

You started to cry.

Draco shook his head. "Don't you think for one second that's going to work on me."

He got up and walked up to, grabbing your hurt hand.

"You deserved this."

Then he walked out.

Apparently, happiness doesn't last forever...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 1K 14
DISCONTINUED You're starting your fifth year at Hogwarts and as a pureblood Gryffindor you never got along with Draco Malfoy. You where never reall...
241 35 20
Your y/n Snape. You're on your second year at Hogwarts. Your boyfriend is Draco Malfoy and you love him, but you don't know if everyone shall know th...
6.7K 144 21
Life in Hogwarts was not as easy as you thought it would be. You were a very welcomed Hufflepuff in your first year because of your parents' reputati...
8.9K 129 26
It's your 6th year and you have been friends with Malfoy since the first year but this year something is off and you don't feel right around him. You...