eskimo kisses -yoonmin-

By minhugzz

Park Jimin the school sexist bully may have the smile of an angel but behind that warm smile is a devilish sm... More

introductions
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
  epilogue
special chapter
special chapter
 announcement!
special chapter
special chapter
special chapter (pt2)
special chapter (pt 3)
special chapter (pt 4)
special chapter (pt5)
special requested chapter
motorcycle fun

4

6.1K 240 199
By minhugzz

Jimin POV

It's now Friday four days since I meet Yoongi and now I've only been going to math class so I can spend that hour with him but that's the only time I see him his friends guard him like he is the queen of England.

Though even in math class we have small chats nothing big. I still know nothing about him which pisses me off because I just wanna know everything about him his favorite color his favorite food his hobbies everything about him.

My mind is just like...

Yoongi Yoongi Yoongi

I tried to get him off my mind because I don't get crushes so I did Makeout with some boy named Felix Yesterday but I didn't feel anything like I used to so I pushed him off and left.

My mind still thinking of mint hair

I have concluded that yes I do have a crush on the mint-haired boy there is just something about him the draws me to him he is so cute and fluffy I just wanna hang and kiss him all over.

So me being me now knowing I have feelings for the boy I wanna ask him out on a date or something but I haven't dated or went on a date in fucking years yes I hang out with girls or boys but those aren't dates just hookups no feelings attached.

But it's different with Yoongi I like him and when I like something or someone I want them all to myself so it's time to turn on the charm.

So that brings me here at Yoongi's locker at the end of the day waiting for him I skipped math today to gather what I'm gonna say so I don't mess up I wanna ask him on a date and hold his hand I'm excited just thinking about it but also very nervous because I do like him but no one has ever said no to a date with Park Jimin.

I'm fiddling with my zipper leaning next to his locker butterflies in my stomach

It's fine I got this he won't say no

"Jimin?" I hear and look up meeting eyes with the mint haired boy holding his textbook looking adorable in his outfit today.

I smiled my signature smile at him and he blushed a bit and opened his locker getting his bag putting his books away.

"Hey Yoongi you look really adorable today well uh actually you look cute every day but today you look really nice," I said "sorry I was rambling" I added he smiled and my heart starts going crazy.

"Aw Thanks! I bought this last week" he spoke putting the things in his locker he doesn't need.

Okay Park just ask him

He won't say no

No one ever says no to a date with Park Jimin

"So um Yoongi? Are you busy this weekend?" I said he closed his locker and looked at me tilting his head.

"Um no actually why?" He said holding his backpack straps.

"Cool cool...Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go out this weekend? Maybe to the movies or we could get food and eat back at my place my dad is never home" I said shyly feeling my heart beating like crazy

He blushed a bit a looked down.

"L-Like a date?" He asked playing with his sleeve.

"Yes like a date," I said nervously he blushed and huffed.

"I'm sorry Jimin but no" he spoke softly and I feel my heart drop out my ass I just blink at him.

"N-No? Why?" I said he sighed and looked up at me locking eyes.

"Jimin listen...I don't want to be just another one of your random hookups so to avoid that and to protect my heart I think whatever the hell this is we should call it off here before I get hurt in the end," he said I'm shocked so shocked no one has never said no to me before it kinda hurt my pride.

"What no! It's nothing like that I wanna get to know you Yoongi" I pleaded

"Jimin come on last week you didn't know I existed and suddenly you wanna date me ? It doesn't make sense...and Jimin I've known you since freshman year and I know your quote 'fuck it and dump it' so sorry if I don't believe you" he said

"I know I'm late but give me a chance I like you Yoongi" I pleaded again he huffed blush on his cheeks.

"If you like me like you say you do why did I see you heavily making out with Felix yesterday? That not what you do when you like someone I'm sorry Jimin but no" he said shaking his head.

This can't be fucking happened there has to be someone else he must like.

"Felix? That meant nothing to me I like you honestly" I said.

"See Jimin that's the point you do things with no feelings attached so please stop messing with me I don't believe you like me I'm just new meat and I want something serious so again no" he spoke and turned to walk away.

I quickly walk behind him and grab his arm

"Yoongi don't be like this!" I said desperately

"Jimin stop leave me alone," he said

I frown and let him go he walks away leaving me broken-hearted for the first time

Shit is this what heartbreak feels like

It fucking sucks...

I run my hand through my hair stressed and embarrassed and leave the school it was supposed to rain today so I couldn't ride my bike so I had to take the bus I walk outside seeing it's sprinkling already I huff and pull up my hood and start walking headphones in blasting "love lies" by Khalid I turn up the volume looking ahead watching the rain walking to the bus stop with a frown.

AN: (Play the songs I say really sets the mood)

I can't believe Yoongi said no to me literally that has never happened to me he was the first to say no to me and I guess. I deserved it I'm not a trustworthy date I get where he is coming from but I didn't think it would hurt so much I never felt like this before guess it was stupid of me thinking a cute, nice boy like him would actually want me he won't like me back because I messed it up with him before I even had a chance...

suddenly the rain gets harder hitting the ground hard that I can hear it over my headphones and I'm not near the but stop at all I huff and I pick up my pace my red Fila hoodie get soaked the weather matching my feelings and mocking me.

Fucking rain..

I finally see the bus stop I get closer as I speed walk over there and I see...

Mint hair

I paused my music as I got closer I see him sitting on the bench shivering his sweater soaking wet his hair dripping with water cheeks red from the cold I move until I'm in front of him.

We lock eyes and sit next to him I pull my bag off my shoulder and pull out my leather jacket and place it over him he looked at me confused.

"W-What are you doing?" He said quietly I don't answer still digging though my bag.

I finally pull out a bunch of napkins I had in there I take some and turn to him getting close I wipe the rain from his face he blushed his cheeks pink and my heart soars.

I like him a lot..

"You'll get sick if you stay like this" I whispered wiping the rain off his cheeks and forehead.

"What about you?" He said looking at me I'm honestly more wet then him but I don't care about me not even a little.

"I don't care about me when you're here shivering and cold," I said he nodded softly with a cute pout. I finish wiping and we lock eyes his cat-like eyes looking into mine I've never been this close to him he is so beautiful I caress his cheeks very softly with my other hand.

"I do like you Yoongi I know you don't believe me but I'm gonna earn your trust," I said touching his soft cheek.

He just blinked at me I removed my hand and sat back I pulled out my phone holding up my headphones towards him.

"Wanna listen to music" I spoke he just nodded and took the earbud and place it in his ear I pressed play he sat close to me his thigh next to mine "everything I wanted " by Billie Eilish started playing he hummed softly with his eyes on the rain I watch him carefully.

I hope the bus doesn't come anytime soon..

Just a little longer with him

I like him by my side just feels right

"I like this song," he said softly I looked at him he is watching the rain and pulled my jacket over him more he must be cold I move a little closer our shoulders touch.

"Me too" I answered he looked at me fluttering his long eyelashes at me his cute nose all red from the cold.

"You like Billie Eilish?" He asked tilting his head cutely I feel butterflies in my stomach looking at him.

"Duh who doesn't?" I said trying to act cool when I'm dying inside at how close he is and he just chuckled softly swaying to the music his hand on his thighs and I stop myself on wanting to hold it.

His hands are probably cold has well..

"Mr. Badboy likes Billie who knew," he said softly with a small laugh at the end.

"There a lot of things you don't know about me Kitten," I said he turned his head towards me our faces close because I was already looking him.

"Kitten?" He said I look at him he stares back his beautiful brown cat-like eyes looking mine making my breath hitch I look into them like he holds the whole world.

Maybe he is my whole world..

"It's them eyes so beautiful and cat-like," I said he blushed and nodded and looked back at the rain.

The song changed " strawberry and cigarettes" by Troye Sivan starts playing I feel him relax next to me he is looking at the rain while I look at him.

He then surprised me by grabbing my hand and put his head on my shoulder nuzzling it and he sighed I sit there confused my heart doing backflips in my chest I can smell him he smells like vanilla.

"W-What are-" I got cut off by him he tightened his grip on my hand.

"Just be quiet I'm sleepy and cold," he said in a whispered I almost didn't hear it.

I nodded and intertwined our fingers and rub his knuckles with my thumb.

My heart is banging against my chest right now good thing his head his on my shoulder or he would see my blush and my cheesy smile.

We sit there watching the rain waiting for the bus that seems to be taking awhile but I don't care

It's my happiness moment I've had in awhile I put my head on his with a happy heart.

and what I didn't know is that Yoongi's heart is beating in sync with mine and that's it's happy moment for him as well.

Don't know what to name these new feelings...but I like them I like him he is so warm and kind he feels safe.

———————————————————————————

aww they cute I love soft yoongi so much this book is fluffy

and remember this book is the cousin to "I'm soft" so I may repeat some things Idk yet

So stay tuned

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 2.8K 50
Where the nerd and the bully fall for each other without even noticing it •Genres: smut, fluff, high school au, bullies •Pairing: Yoonkook, Vminhope...
416K 18.6K 64
When an orange haired boy named Jimin arrived at a new school on the first day, he wasn't surprised when he already started to be bullied. What Jimin...
147K 4.4K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
9.1K 286 50
A good boy Jimin was hopelessly in love with a school fuckboy, Suga. He didn't realize how much he fell for the boy and when he did, he remembered hi...