The Assignment (Kylo Ren X Re...

By kylokid

*STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS* You've been training with Emperor Palpatine for years. You've gone on assignments... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 42

628 20 28
By kylokid

"Rise and shine darling." Kylo's deep voice wakes you and you open your eyes, the sunlight from the window shining down on your face. .

He's propped up on an elbow, staring at you. He has this look in your eyes that you can't quite understand. You stare into his eyes and he smiles.

"What?" You ask with a smile on your face.

"Nothing. The queen wants you to meet her at the front of the palace at 2 again." He says getting up off the bed and you notice he's fully dressed.

"What time is it?" You ask sitting up in bed, hoping it wasn't too late in the morning.

"1:30pm" He reads off the bedside alarm clock and the words make you spring up out of bed.

You shove him out of the way and rush to your dresser, picking out a random dress. He steps back and out of your way as he leans against the wall with his arms crossed. He watches in amusement as you scramble to get ready.

You put your dress on in a hurry and slip on your heels then you run into the bathroom to quickly fix your hair and makeup, it takes you longer then you expected and when you check your datapad it reads '2:05'

"Shit." You mumble as you check the time and quickly throw your datapad back on the bed. You brush past Kylo on your way into the elevator and get in as quickly as possible.

You hop in the elevator and impatiently wait for the doors to close, and when they do eventually close you wait for what seems like forever to get to the main level floor.

When the elevator door opens and a ding tells you that you've arrived you see the Queen waiting for you.

"My apologizes. I'm so sorry I'm late." You say as you walk up to her.

"It's all right dear, I just wanted to spend the day with you again since my husband is dealing with business all day and you're leaving soon."

"Are we just going around town again?" You ask her.

"Yes, I'd like you to meet some of the civilians in town."

"Alright, lead the way then." You say already wanting your time with her to be over.

You spent the rest of the day interacting with civilians and viewing the rest of the main village. The sights were gorgeous but the chattiness of the Queen made it less enjoyable.

When you get back to the palace there is that same little girl that lead you down to the dining hall earlier that week, waiting for you.

"Miss. I have a message for you from Mr. Ren." She says with her hands behind her back, as she rocks back and forth on her heels.

"What is it?" You ask wondering what Kylo could possibly need.

She pulls out a notebook and starts to read off instructions.

"Mr. Ren has said that there is a box waiting for you in your room and to follow the instructions on the card he has provided."

"Alright. You can go now." You dismiss the girl and head for the elevator.

When you get to your room you see a black box sitting on the edge of your bead. You approach it cautiously but once you get close to it you have built up enough courage to open it.

Inside is a white robe and a notecard. The notecard says the following:

I've booked you an appointment with the spa. We leave tomorrow so I want you to get the most of what's available here.

-K

You take off your clothing, leaving only your undergarments and put on the white robe. When you walk down there is a middle-aged woman waiting for you.

"Hi honey. Are you here for the appointment." She asks you in a sweet voice.

"Yes I am. I was told to come down here."

"Okay then. Right this way then Miss." She opens the door for you and leads you down a white hallway. She stops on the 1st door and opens it.

Inside there's a grey massage bed in the middle of the room. She instructs you to lie down face down. You take off your robe and do what she says.

You close your eyes and you feel as the lady sprays oil on your back and starts to rub your back. You close your eyes and doze off to the relaxing feeling.

Your massage finishes and you feel amazing. You haven't felt this relaxed in years. All the worries you've ever had have faded and you feel re-born in a sense.

"Thank you so much." You say to the lady and she smiles back at you.

You get into the elevator and you feel amazing.

This has been the most amazing trip and you're so sad to leave it behind but you also know you have duties that you need to fulfill for the First Order and you wouldn't let one vacation ruin your assignment that the Emperor gave you.

The door opens and the lights are out except for a candle pathway that lead to a small, round table that's set in the middle of the room. It's set up with two wine glasses and plants that have already been set with food.

"Wow." You say, taking everything in.

"Do you like it?" Kylo comes out of the dark and he smiles at you nervously.

"It's amazing." You walk over to him and wrap your arms around his neck and reach up on your tippy toes to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"How long have you been working on this?" You ask as he grabs your hand, leading you to the table.

"All day. I tried to cook myself but I'm a hopeless cook." He chuckles as if he's remembering his attempts.

He pulls your chair out for you and you sit down. He walks to his side and sits down. While he sits, you look at the food. It's your favorite and you feel a warm feeling in your stomach at the thought that he remembered your favorite food.

He grabs his utensils and starts eating and you do the same. Your dinner is wonderful and you both chat the whole time, talking about anything and everything you can think of. You haven't felt this happy in so long.

You try and think of when you've ever been this happy but you can't remember anything. You had a hard childhood and you never had any happiness in your life when you were training.

The thought saddens you but your thoughts are forgotten when you look back up at Kylo and he's staring at you.

"What?" You say with a laugh. "Do I have food on my face?" You fake a gasp and laugh.

He smiles at you. "You're perfect." He says to you and in this moment you feel like you and Kylo are the only people in the galaxy.

It feels the same as when he told you he loved you before you left for Canto Bright and that feels like it was forever ago.

Those two words make your mind swirl with thoughts. Of Kylo. Of how much you love him. How much you never want to leave Naboo. It's hard to believe that in such a short time he has begun to mean so much to you. 

"Come. I have something to show you." He stands and reaches his hand out to you, you take it enjoying the way his large hand feels compared to yours.

He takes you out to the balcony and when you look over at the city your mouth falls open. It's amazing. There's twinkling lights everywhere and the people are letting loose lanterns into the sky.

"Wow." You say for the second time of the night. "It's beautiful."

"I know." He says and you turn to look at him and he's looking directly at you.

You smile and him then turn your head back to the lanterns in amazement. You watch as one by one they float up into the sky, lighting it up. You watch as each lantern floats up to the sky and eventually disappears into space. After all the lanterns disappear you hear faint music come from the town and firework erupt into the sky.

"What are they celebrating?" You ask, still not looking away from the city.

"Apparently, you made quite the impression on the Queen. She said she wanted your last night to be memorable." He said smirking, you know that look and he has something else in mind.

"What? It is not memorable enough for you?" You ask, teasing him.

"I have something that might make it more memorable." He said moving closer to you as he slides his hands to your waist, moving one hand to slowly remove the sash on your robe.

He gives you a peak on the lips then leaves kisses trailing down your neck. He kisses one peculiar spot on your neck as his hands find the skin inside your robe, feeling you. You moan and he pulls the robe apart, making the cold air hit your naked skin.

"Shall we do this here or inside?" He asks, his hands moving to cup your ass.

Your moans drown out your answer.

"Here then." He says pulling off your robe and he lets it fall to the ground.

You squeal at the cold air and the way his hands grope at your skin, moving all over you.

"Kylo-" You moan out and his lips silence you with a deep kiss.

"Tonight is all about you my Darling. All the pleasure will be yours." He says kissing your neck, making sure to leave hickeys in his path.

He scoops your naked body up in a cradle and carries you into the room, and places you softly on the bed. He walks over to the end of the bed and you watch as he slowly takes off his clothes, his eyes on yours the whole time.

Kylo crawls on the bed towards you and as he gets closer he starts planting kisses along your body, starting with your toes and he moves his way up your body.

"You." He plants a kiss on each of your shins.

"Are." He kisses each of your knees.

"So." He kisses your inner thighs and his intent is clear.

"Beautiful." As he says his final word he dives into your core with his tongue. The sudden feeling is intoxicating and you tilt your head back in pleasure, bucking your body up, trying to feel more of his mouth on you.

Kylo pulls his face away and inserts his fingers inside you, replacing his tongue.

"My pretty girl." He praises you and your moans get louder. He watches as you fall apart from his touch and your climax starts to build. Kylo dives back down to you and takes your clit in his mouth, sucking on it with a force you can only describe as pure heaven.

"Oh my stars." You scream out as he moves his fingers faster inside you and starts to move his tongue in circles simultaneously, overloading you with pleasure.

"My sweet girl. You taste so fucking good." He praises you again, and his words just add to your pleasure. 

"Oh- Kylo-" You moan out, reaching your peak and he knows it too.

"Are you gonna come for me princess?" He asks in his sweet suductive voice and you nod because the amount of pleasure is keeping you from responding.

"Come for me darling." He says and not a second later you're screaming out his name.

Your body shakes and you throw your head back. Kylo's fingers move slower, helping you ride out your orgasm and your body stops shaking. You gasp for air and relax your body.

"Oh darling, we aren't done yet." he says smirking and you know what he has in store for you.

Kylo moves up your body, leaving a path of kisses leading to your mouth. He kisses up to your bellybutton until he licks a line all the way from the middle of your stomach to the center of your breasts, all the while his hands run over your body, enjoying your shape.

"I." He plans a kiss on your right breast, under your nipple.

"Am." He takes your right breast nipple in your mouth and sucks for a moment and when you moan from the pleasure he lets go.

"Going." He kisses the space between your breasts, in your cleavage.

"To." He kisses the skin of your left breast, right below the nipple.

"Make." He takes your left breast nipple in his mouth and sucks, again until you moan and then lets go.

"You." His hands cup your breasts, as his length grazes over your inner thigh as he moves up your body.

"Feel." He sucks at your neck, guaranteeing hickeys for you later.

"So." His hand wraps lightly around your neck and he kisses a line from the bottom of your chin to the top of your jaw.

"Good." He inserts himself inside you and his large length hitting your cervix with a pressure that  makes you moan out from the pain.

He starts moving faster and harder, slamming into you with a force that you can only describe as pure passion.

He leans down and with his hand still wrapped around your neck he puts his face in the crook of your neck.

"Do you have any idea how fucking perfect you look?" He says grunting in your ear and you know he's getting close.

His words bring you closer to your climax and your body is in pleasure overload. Your nerves are on edge and your moans are so loud you almost can't believe they're from you.

"Oh- STARS!" You scream out reaching your peak and you can see he's at his climax to.

"Come for me Darling." He commands you right as you hit your peak and cum, moaning out a bunch of words you don't understand.

As you come down from your climax you relax yourself on the bed and wrap yourself around Kylo. Your leg coming up over his and your arm laid across his body. He's startled by the touch by relaxes and puts his arm around your body, pulling you in closer to him as he lays enjoying your presence.

"Thank you." You say, nuzzling up to his body, enjoying how his skin feels on yours.

"You never have to say thank you." He says and you know that's his way of saying you're welcome.

You yawn and he whispers something to you that you can't quite hear as you doze off into sleep, forgetting that tomorrow you'll have to leave this beautiful place.

VERY IMPORTANT A/N: if you would like to read the improved (edited) chapters of this book (starting from Chapter 1) I have posted them on A03 under the user: kylokid! After I finish editing all the chapters I will start to edit them here! Thank you so much for reading! I love you all so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 545 10
*DARK FIC - 18+* Your whole life had been spent in one confined space, a bunker, under the ground in the far outer rim of the galaxy. You are all al...
390K 12K 45
Book I - The First Order has risen from the ashes of The Empire and with it a new ruler.. Supreme leader Snoke. The war once again resumes between th...
46.5K 1.3K 28
You were a member of the Resistance against the First Order. The night your camp was discovered and raided was a moment that would scar you for the r...
23K 999 38
TRIGGER WARNINGS - EVERYTHING !!!! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO REAL-LIFE VIOLENCE AND HORRORS, PLEASE SKIP MY STORIES COMPLETELY INSTEAD OF REPORTING THE...