Undertaker X Reader

Від littlebittsy

You are the daughter of Sebastian who is the butler of Ceil Phantomhive. What happens when you go on a case a... Більше

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New book?
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Christmas special
Chapter 33
A/N scedual update
Chapter 34
Thank you guys
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
New cover?
Chapter 37
Fairy tail help
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Halloween special
Chapter 44
A/n
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue

Chapter 45

774 23 2
Від littlebittsy

I wandered the emptiness. It seemed to go on forever. It had been a few days and I got sick of watching them control my body. They now served Alois and couldn't go outside yet because apparently Adrian was still searching. I had been wondering so it was nice to hear that. Since my stay down here I began to wonder if they hibernated because of how boring this was. If I had known then I wouldn't have tried to look for the stupid scythe. I have been meditating trying to find some way out.

"God damn it" I sighed rubbing my temples.

"Watch your language"

I looked around, I thought I had heard my fathers voice. "I'm going crazy, I have to be" I said. It finally has happened I'm crazy.

"(Y/n)?"

I looked around again, I just heard Adrians voice. "Adrian?" I called into the endless space.

"Breathe"

I began running forward towards the voices. Was I hearing all this because I had lost? Given up? I didn't care I just kept running. My breathing got harsh and rapid and I began slowing down. "Don't leave" I whispered steadying my breathing.  I looked around and saw a light to my left. I walked towards it as it grew and I began to hear chatter. Once I got close enough my jaw fell open and I stared at the moving images. It was my memories, those were the voice I was hearing. I walked around watching each one multiply times. This wasn't so bad....

I felt a tear fall and wiped it away quickly before continuing. I stopped at the memory of him helping me transform back. I must have gone into meditation by then because he was running his hands through my hair while I laid on him. He was whispering nonsense and then kissed my forehead, I watched as I had slowly transformed back to my normal self in that and had woken up. I sat down and closed my eyes just listening to each voice.

"Your so much stronger then you think" It was Grells voice, I smiled.

"Can't lose my daughter just yet" my fathers voice spoke. I felt my chest get tight.

~~~~

I sat there for days, it was the only comfort I had because if I left I would watch whoever was in control obeying Alois. They still hadn't been able to leave and I could sense the anger building up within all of us. I stretched and left the memories and began walking. I now knew the way to get back in this emptiness. I was tired from meditation and trying to get back but still nothing.

I heard a clang of something, it echoed around the space and I began to run. I didn't know where I was going but I let my feet lead me. After a few minutes I saw the mirror in view. I began to run faster. I saw a figure in it, did they come back? Was I going to get out. I slowed down and stood in front of the mirror. I noticed cracks appearing. When I looked through I saw one of them laying on the ground. "What happened?" I called hoping they could hear me.

They sat up, it was my demon form and they didn't look to well. "Nothing, I just need some rest" they said. "All the way down here? I don't think so" I replied. I knew something was wrong. I thought for a moment about it before it clicked. "You are hurt, you need a vessel but not just the body, you need me because it's the human part of all of us" I felt a grin appear. "I'm not sure about the reaper though, does the same apply for her?" I asked trying to figure it out. "Shut up, we don't need you" they spat walking towards me. I noticed how pale there skin was, the bright red eyes were now dull and I noticed what seemed like cracks on their skin. "You basically dying, it's just like the rose when I had transformed. Let me help you guys, we can figure out a plan" I begged.

"We don't need you, once that serum wears off I'll be fine and able to take control. "Are they still giving you that?" I asked stunned. "Of course not, it's just still in the system" they said laying back down on the ground. "Hey...when you were locked up did you see my memories?" I asked. I watched them nod slightly. "Do you have feelings like me?" I asked. They didn't respond. I took a deep breath.

"Do you want a family?"

(Hey! Sorry it took so long to get out, I've been going through stuff with school and all. I hope you liked this chapter <3)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

107K 2.9K 18
(IN EDITING) ~A job in the Phantomhive Mansion? Sure. Romance with the Young Master? Definitely.~ Completed. Book Cover created by me but pictures th...
3.9K 182 31
Sebastian's world is thrown into chaos by the discovery of a severely injured young woman on the Phantomhive estate. He is thrown into further turmoi...
3.1K 105 33
An angel some call me. Beautiful yet innocent, submitting to anyone who opposes me. Yet, they are so very wrong. I am the opposite of an angel, not a...
14.7K 462 17
Sebaciel Ciel Phantomhive is a troubled 13 year old boy with a butler who will fulfill his every need and wish. Sebastian is a butler who one day wil...