cat ears; corpse husband imag...

By fr00tcake

little stories about the one and only corpse husband on youtube :) also gender neutral pronouns :) by the wa... More

intro !!
cast !!
last friday night (1)
505 (2)
(3)
when the day met the night (soulmate au) (4)
(5, plus a small a/n)
(6)
falling (7)
sweet creature (8)
cry baby (9)
good little girl (10)
another one of those days (11)
slow dancing in the dark (13)
heather (14)
high school sweethearts (15)
(16)
house of wolves (17)
girlfriend (18)
girlfriend 2 (19)
this is home (20)
hang 'em high (21)
(22)
(23)
cradles (24)
cake (25)
(26)
among us au (27)
(28)
(29) among us au 2
(30)
(31)
sk8er boi (32)
(33) among us au 3
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
cherry (40)
(41) prince au book
(42)
(43)
(44)
sweater weather (45)
(46)
(47)
(48)
prom dress (49)
(50)
(52)

training wheels (12)

11.6K 335 152
By fr00tcake

song:

you sighed and laid your head onto corpse's shoulder, 'platonically', while he wrote down lyrics for his verse, humming them to himself to make sure it sounded alright. you tapped your fingers against the desk trying to think of more lyrics.

your best friend walked in and laughed softly.

"what are you guys doing?" they asked and sat across from you guys.

you looked up at them and smiled gently. "working on a new song."

they hummed and looked down at the paper, reading what you two wrote. they laughed to themselves as they read it over.

corpse frowned and furrowed his eyebrows, suddenly feeling insecure about his writings.

"what?" he asked sharply.

they shook their head and smiled. "nothing bad i promise!" they reassured. "it's really good, it sounds like you both are writing a love song."

you looked up at corpse and then back to your friend shrugging softly. "so what?" you replied.

they smirked and looked at the two of you.

you rolled their eyes and looked at them. "well? why are you looking at us like that?" you asked getting annoyed.

"well~" they dragged out the l teasingly, causing corpse and you to groan. "it sounds like you're writing about each other." they finished.

you both blushed at the same time.

"well, um, how could you possibly tell that?" corpse said nervously.

they hummed and pointed to the paper. "right here you were talking about how this person's eyes make it hard to tear your eyes away from them. well i catch you staring at y/n a lot and when you notice you look away and your face gets red." they smirked, raising a brow at him.

corpse laughed and shook his head. "that's a stretch, i look everyone in the eyes, because i'm respectful." he said, you could practically hear your heart shattering into a million pieces.

he sighed and wraps an arm around your shoulder and looks at them. "look, y/n and i. we're only friends. nothing more, nothing left. this song is about someone i care about romantically." he said.

you grit your teeth and pretended to check your phone, pushing his arm off from around your shoulders, standing up. they both furrowed their brows and looked at you, waiting for an explanation to your behavior.

"um sorry, i have to go." you said quietly, reaching down and grabbing your bag, grabbing the paper you had your lyrics on and crumpling it up and throwing it into said bag.

corpse frowned at your actions and stood up as well, your friend quickly following his actions.

"where are you going? i thought we were spending the day together." he saw your friend send a smirk his way. "as friends of course." he quickly added.

you gripped your bag and tried to keep calm and show that you weren't almost on the verge of tears. "i just remembered." you quickly thought of an excuse.

"i have a date with someone, i'm so sorry to walk out on you like this. i'll take a ring check on this bonding time as friends." you said looking at him, and then leaving his apartment.

he grabbed your wrist and closed the door behind him.

"what are you doing?" you asked, not looking at him, though his eyes bore into your face.

"i'm walking you to your car, like i always do." he said softly.

you shook your head softly. "it's okay corpse, i know you're busy, i'll make it to my car okay." you said softly.

he slowly let go of your arm and watched at you walked away.

what did he do wrong? he thought to himself

later that evening you were sitting on your couch with some take out in hand, you were watching some lame sitcom and putting yourself for falling for a guy who friend zoned you at least three times in one hour.

so you know. the usual.

you jumped at the sound of a loud knock at your door. you tried to ignore it thinking it was your crazy neighbor who lived downstairs from you asking if you had seen his pet ferret again. yeah you really needed to move.

you jumped yet again when the knocking continued, so not wanting to get a complaint order you set your food down and went to look through the peep hole.

your eyes widened when you saw an annoyed corpse waiting for you to open the door, you chewed your lip and maybe if you waited long enough he would go away.

"y/n, i know you're there, your car was in the lot." he said through the door.

shit. you thought to yourself, you were supposed to be on a date right now. maybe you could say they stood you up.

no, then he would want to know why you didn't come back.

you eventually opened the door and bit your lip as you were met with your fate.

"i'm hey-" you were cut off by him coming inside.

you frowned at yourself and closed the door behind him. "yeah sure come in." you mumbled

he turned to you with a stern look. "you have no right to give me that kind of attitude. why have you been ignoring me?" he asked looking at you, his hair was a bit wet from the rain, his coat was soaked and so were his pants.

you furrowed your brows and looked at him. "i haven't been ignoring you, i was on a date-" he cut you off.

"oh yeah? with who? i would love to meet them." he said crossing his arms across his chest, to make him seem intimidating, but also because he was freezing.

you frowned softly and looked down before looking back up at him. "why are you so mad? all i am to you is a friend." you muttered out.

his shoulders visibly slumped. "i didn't actually mean it you know." he mumbled.

you looked up at him and furrowed your brows. "but you said..."

he nodded and sighed. "i just didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable, but now i've ruined it all, like i always do," he said closing his eyes and tugging his hair softly.

you stepped up to him and wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him. "you didn't ruin anything, cmon let's get you some clean clothes, i still have the pair you made me keep here for you." you smiled and pushed his wet hair out of his eyes, causing him to smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924K 27.5K 38
a series of oneshots. ━━ © MINGKI-WORLD 2020 corpsehusband x gn!reader ...
39.1K 558 32
⚠️REQUESTS TEMPORARILY CLOSED AND ON HOLD⚠️This is a oneshot book of some of my favorite YouTubers and streamers! They will all be mlm so if you don'...
92.5K 1.1K 48
Just some dream Smp imagines!:) I have corpse, Dream, Wilbur, Niki, George, Sapnap ect... I use they/he/she pronouns! Not all imagines have the same...
12.5K 2 1
Oneshots!!