Hitman vs Mafia ~Mafia!Jimin...

By NerdGirl121

It isn't too hard to fuck up in my profession. It's easy to miss the target, easy to hesitate, easy to get lo... More

Chapter 1 - The Contract
Chapter 2 - Hook, Line, and Sinker
Chapter 3 - Step Two: Don't Die
Chapter 4 - Restless
Chapter 5 - Bad Feelings
Chapter 6 - Caught
Chapter 7 - Questioning
Chapter 8 - Aftermath
Chapter 9 - Is This A Chance?
Chapter 10 - Recovery
Chapter 11 - Pissing Match and Some Walking
Chapter 12 - Pickup
Chapter 13 - Sparring
Chapter 14 - Useful
Chapter 15 - What is Family?
Chapter 16 - A Chance
Chapter 17 - A Risk
Chapter 18 - A Plan
Chapter 19 - The Shooting Range
Chapter 20 - Let the Bullets RAIN
Chapter 21 - Calm After the Storm
Chapter 22 - Boss Chae's Response
Chapter 23 - New Living
Chapter 24 - The Next Step
Chapter 25 - Late Night, Simple Talk
Chapter 26 - Leaving a Mark
Chapter 27 - Stealth Mission
Chapter 28 - Aftercare of Failure
Chapter 29 - All Eight
Chapter 30 - A Difficult Hit
Chapter 31 - Scars
Chapter 32 - Changes
Chapter 33 - Recovering, Training, and Waiting
Chapter 34 - Shopping
Chapter 35 - Back in the Swing
Chapter 36 - Danger Around the Corner
Chapter 37 - Something of My Own
Chapter 38 - An Apology
Chapter 39 - On the Mind
Chapter 40 - Should've Knocked
Chapter 41 - Jealousy
Chapter 42 - Worry
Chapter 43 - Liking Someone
Chapter 44 - The Heart's Wish
Chapter 45 - Close
Chapter 46 - Preparation for War
Chapter 47 - The Night Falls
Chapter 48 - All the Right Moves
Chapter 49 - No More
Chapter 50 - A Thought in the Distance
Chapter 51 - Torture
Chapter 52 - Memories in My Body
Chapter 53 - Coming to Light
Chapter 54 - Knowing
Chapter 55 - Six Months
Chapter 56 - How It Gets Worse
Chapter 57 - As One
Chapter 58 - First Date
Chapter 59.1 - Locked Together, Heart to Heart [DomFem]
Chapter 59.2 - Locked Together, Heart to Heart [DomMale]
Chapter 59.3 - Locked Together, Heart to Heart [SubFem]
Chapter 59.4 - Locked Together, Heart to Heart [SubMale]
Chapter 61 - Love
Chapter 62 - The Letter
Chapter 63 - In Preparation
Chapter 64 - Final Ink
Chapter 65 - Time Flows
Chapter 66 - Epilogue

Chapter 60 - Going Home

9 0 0
By NerdGirl121

When I woke, I didn't want to move. The sun was setting in the evening sky, and my nose was buried in a pillow. My everything hurt. My hips were probably in the most pain, because Jimin's libido was the worst battle I've ever gone against. My shoulders even hurt. My shoulders.

"Oh? You're awake, hmm?"

"Go fuck yourself."

He laughed, the sound rough and barking from how much we'd been moaning. "That sore?"

I shifted to hit him, but the attempt died in vain when my muscles screamed in agony. "You better be sore too."

"I've been awake for about an hour. There's a reason I'm still in bed and not bringing you breakfast."

I groan loudly into the pillow. "How did we stay awake until dawn?"

"You mean: 'How did we fuck until dawn'?"

I roll over and smack him with my arm and torso. He yelps at the same time I do, our bodies telling us we're stupid. I sigh and look up at the ceiling, the same ceiling I'd stared at the night before. My body was fixed at a weird angle, half on top of his. His skin was warm under mine. I could feel his chest rise and fall. His heartbeat was strong.

He huffs. "Why did you do that."

"Because you're a dick."

"Are you asking for another round?"

"I'm literally going to kill you."

"Try."

"In an hour or so."

A smile settles on my features before the two of us break into laughter. It hurts, it's so painful that tears come, but the sweet sound echoes in the room anyway. I'd never felt so happy despite being in pain. There wasn't a single moment I could think of where I was actually pleased to hurt, besides now. I wasn't sure which was more intense: my soreness or the blossoming in my chest. This was the happiest I'd ever been, and I knew it was only going to go up from here. I didn't want this moment to end.

~~~~~

The moment ended anyway. Jimin's phone had been ringing nonstop for an hour and a half. He'd moved me off thirty minutes ago, but our positions hadn't managed to change after that. His phone was in the other room. Neither of us were getting up.

"Do you want to try?" I ask, staring up at the ceiling.

"To get out of bed?" He barks a laugh. "Fuck no."

I groan loudly as his phone rings… again.

"Please go get it," I whine.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"I will cut your dick off."

"Oh yeah? With what?"

"My teeth."

He sits up and goes to the living room. He's doing this sort of limp-hobble, with both his hands holding his back. He disappears beyond the doorway, but I can hear his heavy footsteps. It's a good thing we're in Canada right now. If an enemy came, we'd be sitting ducks.

He comes back with the phone by his side. I could hear something on speakerphone.

"It's Namjoonie-hyung."

"(Y/N), I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU EVER CAUSE US THIS MUCH WORRY EVER AGAIN!"

I laugh. "That's Jin though, Jimin."

"ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!"

"No," I hum, a smile on my face. "Trust me, Jin. I won't do this again."

Jimin lies by my side, pulling our bodies together. He sets the phone on the pillow before falling still again. He lets out a groan of satisfaction as he relaxes again.

I hear crying in the background. "Who, uh… Who's crying?"

"Taehyungie," Namjoon's voice answers. "And Hoseok-hyung."

"Is everyone okay…?"

Do I even get to ask that? Is it my place? I'm the one who caused them so much pain. It's my fault they're crying. I caused them so much pain… for what?

"We're all much better now that we're hearing your voice. Jimin went radio silent a couple days ago, and we said we'd give him a day to tell us whether or not he'd made contact with you before assuming some bad things."

Jungkook's voice is faint in the background: "Ah, hyung, where are you going?"

"To Canada," Yoongi's voice replies. "I'm going to kill (Y/N)."

"Hyung," Namjoon says, his voice serious. "It's okay to feel relieved."

"Now I'm just mad," Yoongi growls. "You hear that, (Y/N)? I'm going to beat your ass."

I'm about to reply when a sob chokes my words. Jimin tucks my head to his chest, softly shushing me. I can't even help it. They were so worried. Thinking so much of Jimin, I'd hurt the rest of my family. They'd just gotten the whole family back, and I'd ruined it by leaving. I'd torn everything apart. But here they are, welcoming me back with open arms. No anger. Despite Yoongi and Jin's words, I knew they didn't mean it. I knew it deep in my soul that they weren't angry. They weren't annoyed. They just wanted me home.

"Feel free," I reply finally, my voice raw and full of tears.

Jimin's soft lips meet my forehead. "It's okay, (Y/N). Mistakes happen to the best of us."

"(Y/N), I hope you fly back fast. Tae and I need our movie buddy back."

Another sob tears out of my throat. "You got it."

"Jimin, I've sent confirmation tickets to you guys." Namjoon types something. "The flight is tonight. Can you guys make it? It sounds like you're both still in bed."

"Do something fun last night?" Jin teases, now that he was done yelling.

"Sure, hyung," Jimin replies, a smirk on his lips.

I couldn't even slap him. I was too damn happy that the time passed had already been bridged. I was getting teased again. We were making jabs at each other. Just like that.

Seven months really was nothing.

~~~~~

"Welcome home, (Y/N)!" Hoseok yells as he envelops me in his arms. My body was still insanely sore, but the happiness in his voice made it so much easier to ignore. Jimin simply stood to the side with a smile as Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jin joined in on the group hug. My legs gave out in the next moment, and the pile sunk to the floor. A laugh bubbled out of my throat, echoing in the open air.

"If you scare us like that again, I'll break your legs." Yoongi crosses his arms. "You got that?"

I smile over the pile before gesturing for him to join in. He rolls his eyes as if he won't, but then he practically jumps in. I can see Namjoon smiling happily, his eyes full of pride. Jimin slides next to the taller, a soft and content smile on his face.

"I'm never getting my significant other back, am I?" Jimin jokes.

Namjoon gives him an inquisitive side-eye. "I doubt it."

I can't help but laugh at that. I can't help but laugh at everything. I was so overjoyed, it's like the air was full of gold and glitter. I couldn't even open my eyes because of how hard I was laughing. Pure, unbridled joy was flowing through the atmosphere. This. This is what I'd been trying to bury for seven months. The elation I feel around these seven men was like nothing else in this world. The eight of us made one family. We weren't connected by blood by any means, but we will always be stronger than something as simple as genetics. We chose this family. We chose each other.

My eyes open and land on the love of my life.

I chose him. I chose his heart, his soul, and all of his crumbling pieces.

There's one decision I'll never regret for as long as I live.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.2K 66
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...
2M 66.5K 24
You are lee Y/N.23y.o. -You were forced to marry the mafia king for business. But you weren't happy at all so was he. He would always ignore you and...
50K 2.1K 72
A Kim Namjoon Mafia AU **Namjoon carefully stroke upwards my arm with his fingers. I was breathing irregularly. He stopped at my face and lifted my c...
266K 12.7K 69
"Girls are like bullets to me. I go through so many a day, and they all do as I say." Lee Seoyeon is arguably the most spoilt girl in Korea, deriving...