The Assignment (Kylo Ren X Re...

kylokid

*STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS* You've been training with Emperor Palpatine for years. You've gone on assignments... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 39

768 28 30
kylokid

You wake up in Kylo's arms. He's carrying you down the path you were just on.

"What?" You say half asleep as you try and price everything together while your brain fully wakes up.

"Hello, sleepyhead. You fell asleep and we have reservations." He explains to you.

"Oh" you say, now fully awake.

"Do you want me to put you down? It's just a short walk from here." He asks you and you look over to see the large castle isn't too far ahead.

You ponder his question. You would like for him to carry you for longer but it would look weird if he carried you in.

"I can walk." You say and he softly puts you down.

You can see the castle now and it's absolutely gorgeous. You smile just thinking about staying there. You look over at Kylo and he's staring at you, this makes you smile wider.

Kylo grabs your hand and you reach the entrance to the castle. Two guards open up the large double doors and there is an older couple standing to greet you.

"Hello, I'm King Julius and this is my wife Queen Anne. We are so honored to have you both as quests here. Please follow us to your room." The blonde, tall man says to you and introduces the small woman beside him. They both motion you to follow them and you comply.

The King and Queen lead you to an elevator, the King presses a the black button on the very top of all the rows of buttons and the elevator starts to move.

The elevator goes up each floor and after a minute the elevator lands at the very top and also your suite.

The elevator dings, letting you know you've reached your room.

The doors open and your mouth drops at the sight of your room. It's absolutely gorgeous.

You step inside as the King and Queen guide you into the room.

YOUR ROOM:

It's absolutely amazing. In the center of the room is a large round bed with golden bed posts. The entire room is mostly white, complete with white marble flooring. At the end of the room, the back wall is made of glass, which leads to a large outside balcony.

The King and Queen lead you around the room and eventually in the bathroom.

THE BATHROOM:

The golden vanity catches your eye first, then the large gold bathtub in the corner next. This bathroom looks more expensive then anything you've ever been in.

"Wow." You meant to think but you say out loud.

The Queen lets out a soft laugh. "Thank you. We would have put you in the nicer suite but someone else had just stayed there and it hasn't been cleaned yet." The Queen says to you as Kylo and the King step outside to talk.

"There's a room nicer then this?" You ask in disbelief.

"Well yes, if you'd like we can move you to that room instead." She offers and you realize she took you complimenting the room as complaining.

"No, it's great. Thank you for letting us stay in this gorgeous room. It's perfect." You tell the Queen.

"That's great to hear! I'll leave you to settle in. If you need to change we put clothes for you in the closet." She explains to you.

"Thank you." You say and she leaves you be.

Kylo comes back into the suite, looking slightly stressed. "What would you like to do?" He asks you.

"I don't really know, what do they have to do here?"

"Well, we could go to the beach, they have an excellent spa we can go to, there's a pool and hot tub we can visit or we could just go to bed." He lists out the options and you ponder them for a moment.

"I think I'll take a nap." You say with a yawn and he nods.

He walks out of the suite and to the balcony. You go to the closet and grab a silky nightgown to slip on, then you slip into bed and doze off into sleep.

—————————————————
You're on Exegol. The Emperor looks at you with disapproval in his eyes.

"I'm sorry sir." You say pathetically as you kneel in front of his throne.

"I should never have sent you to Starkiller. You weren't ready, now look what you've become. Worthless!" He screams at you as he shows you images of your time at Starkiller.

Flashes of training.

Flashes of your fight with the Scavenger.

Flashes of you in the hospital.

Flashes of Canto Bright.

Flashes of you curled up in your bed.

Finally a flash of you in a cell, its not a memory you recognize. But the others have already happened.

The tears stream down your face as he forces you to see everything.

"Worthless child. I should never have started training you. You're a waste of space!" He continues to scream at you.

The tears stop and the rage begins to burn. You can't let him treat you like this.

You stand from your place. He looks confused then turns angry.

"What do you think you're doing!" He shouts.

"No" you say it quietly, your hand slowly reaching to grab your saber.

He ignites his saber without waring and you do the same. You're ready for a fight and so is he.

Someone steps to the side of you, a dark tall figure invites his scarlet red saber. He stands with you, not against and you both are ready to fight the Emperor, already knowing your fate.

You turn to face the figure but his face is a black hole. The faceless man doesnt look at you as he charges at the Emperor, but the Emperor is stronger then him. He's easily able to kill the man and you scream.

You dont know why you screamed, its not like you know the faceless man but you still scream in horror has the Emperors saber slices him in half.

"NO!" You scream as you rush to the dead man's body. You kneel over him crying.

"You see what happens when you try to be strong by dear. You will never win." Palpatine taunts you, knowing you will never truly be able to stand up to him.

"Kylo Ren was weak. But you my dear can be strong." You turn to the dead man at the name and is face appears. It wasn't some faceless man but Kylo Ren who had been beside you, ready to fight.

You lay your head on the chest of his body and except your fate.

You will never win.

——————————————————-

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

46.5K 1.3K 28
You were a member of the Resistance against the First Order. The night your camp was discovered and raided was a moment that would scar you for the r...
7.8K 288 58
I did everything I was supposed to do. I trained hard; I learned strategy; I kept my secrets buried deep. But there had been nothing in my training t...
166K 4.1K 36
A fresh recruit in the Resistance, you insist on taking your first solo mission to steal info from the First Order. Only problem is, you get caught...
15.5K 433 45
Your name was one that lingered on many people's lips. Most of the things they said full of slang and vulgar terms. Your family was respected in one...