Meant to be?(Ag and anna)

By alisha1251

This story is basically a love triangle. Ag anna,jordyn are best friend they known eachother since they were... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJMKMkqs/
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7-The Party
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Date?
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Fight?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
A/n
A/N NEWs

Chapter 32

1K 36 51
By alisha1251

Anna Pov
I woke up feeling very tired from yesterday,today is my first day of college so i had to get ready.I took a shower and made me some breakfast.Pancakes and Egg my favorite with some ice coffee,after eating i got my bag and head to my class.When i arrived to my class,i greeted my teacher and sat in the front seat.I looked around and saw chris,he was talking to his friends and all the girls were looking at him,he seem popular,i kept looking until he turn his head around and probably saw me cause he came up to me. "Hey do you remember me?"he asked why would i not you're a cutie "Uhh yea chris"i said "Goodjob"he said "Do u remember my name?" i asked "duhh why would i forget the most perfect name in the world it's anna"he said "Heheh,i happy to see you again"i said "Sameee i was hoping to see you today"he said "well here iam"i said then the class was starting "Wanna know eachother better after school"he asked "Yea sure why not"i replied "Can i get you number?"he asked again  "Yea sure"i said and put in my number "Perfect i'll pick you up"he said and walk away.Im ready for after school,Through out the day i met this girl name Ami and we became friends,she was real pretty and nice.She plays soccer too so i knew right away we were gonna be close.

Ag pov
I woke up hearing stuff from the kitchen,i got up and look and Taylor was making some stuff. "Hey what are you making"i asked "some breakfast for you,what do you want to eat"she asked "Well my fav is pancakes with eggs so you can make me that"i said *it was also Anna's too*we were very similar. "Ok nice thx for putting me on the bed"she said "Oh no problem"i replied and showered and got ready.I ate my breakfast and said "Thank for taking care of me yesterday" "Oh no problem,you coming to practice today?"she asked "Yes i'm coming today"i replied "Ok bye see ya later"she said and left.I watched some tiktoks while eating i wonder if anna already in school.I kinda stalked her and look like she moved in like yesterday,i hope she doing good.I then finally went to school.

-Later that Day-
Chris Pov
After my basketball practice i went back to my apartment to take a shower and get ready so me and anna could know each other better.I really want to know her better i'm really interested in her idk why.After getting ready i texted her
Me-Hey you ready
Anna-uhh who are you?
Me-it's chris😂
Anna-oh yea i'm ready
Me-Alright i'm coming to pick you up
Anna-ok see you
I then drove to her apartment and knock on her door.

Anna Pov
I heard knocking and i knew it was Chris "Hey"i said "You ready"he asked "Yup"i replied "Let's go"he said and we walked to his car. He opened the door for me and i said "Thanks" "Anything for you"he said and got in the car. "So where we going". "A restaurant" he said "Ooo" i replied and he laughed "You hungry cause i am"he said "Yes i'm hungry"i replied "Well that's good". We arrived at the restaurant and sat down. "Here your menus"the waiter said giving us the menus.We order and waited. "So do you play any sports"he asked "Yea i play soccer i'm playing for the school to,hbu"i replied "I play basketball for the school"he replied "Oh cool are you good"i asked "Umm you'll have to see yourself how about you come to my game next week?" he asked "Sureee"i replied.Then the food came and we ate.Omg the food tasted so good idek how to explain. "This is so good"i said "Yes that why i brought you here"he replied i laughed.After Eating we went back home. "Bye it was nice to know you"i said "Yea see you tmr"he replied and drove away.
I got back to my apartment and change into more comfortable cloths and laid on my bed. I learned a lot about chris,i can't believe he got cheated on 3 times."Hey girl"i got a text from Ami
"What's up"i replied "How is your evening going" she asked "Good"i replied "Well i was gonna tell your we gonna start having practice tmr"she said "Oh ok thx for telling,you da best"i said "See you tmr"she said.
I got very tired and fell asleep.

Ag pov
We were at practice now and the coach asked me about yesterday,i said i was sick so he gave me some medicine. "Feel better"he said "Thanks but i'm already better"i replied "Oh nice"he replied and We started practice.We scrimmaged it was very fun,Taylor was on my team and pyper was on the opposite team.Taylor was pretty good ngl,but i kept scoring like usual and at the end we won.Wooohoo!!! Let's gooo!! we screamed "Goodjob"guys the coach said "Thank you"we replied. "So get ready we have a game next week against the MSU college"The boys are coming with us as well we will be competing against the girls and they will with the boys.(Ag doesn't know what college anna goes to and anna doesn't know what achoop Ag goes to)
"Alrighty im readdyyy"i yelled "We are too"everybody said "That's the spirit"The coach said "Good practice today"he said.And we left.I arrived at home and started to take shower and change as usual.I went on my bed and laid there staring at the ceiling "hey what you doing"taylor asked "Just looking at the ceiling hbu?" i asked "Oh about to sleep,goodnight"she said and left.I Then fell asleep.

2 Weeks Later
I got ready and ate some breakfast then chris came and drive me to school.We arrived and Ami came up to me "Bye see you later have a great day"he said and hugged me. "You too"i said and smiled.Then he walked away "What's with you two"ami asked "nothingggg..."i replied "Don't lie ik u anna even tho we just met a few weeks ago". "Ok ok we are talking,he told me he liked me and i like him too so we started taking"i said "Becareful he's a heartbreaker,he cheated on all three of his gf"Ami said. "What!!are you sure cause that's not what he told me" i said "Yes i'm sure he's a player,we played many girls don't be one of them" she said "I can't believe this he told me he got cheated on 3 times not the other way around"i said "That's what he do LIE to get girls,don't trust him"ami said then we went to class.

Taylor Pov
Today is gonna be a good day cause me and ag are going on a date.I confessed my feelings to her because i couldn't take it anymore,she said that she liked me too but she wants to take things slow so we are finally going in a date i can't believe it.I guest living together helped with our relationship.I still see that she missing that one person i hope our relationship really works out.

-Lunch Time-
Anna Pov
I wen tin the lunch room and saw chris i ignored him and sat next to ami.Soon he came and said "What's wrong" he asked "Nothing"i said "There got to be something you look mad"he said "I'm mad because you lied to me"i said "Lied about what"he asked "Lied about getting cheat on when you the person who cheats and it not 1 person it 3"i said "what how did you know"he asked "Who you planning on to tell me,i really thought you were different and i really liked you"i said "No no anna i didn't tell you because i didn't want to look like a player and lose you,most people lose interest in players and i don't want you to lose interest on me,you are different than anything other girls i talk to and i like you a lot and i don't want to lose you plzz forgive me"he said Oh my did he just "You better not be lying"i said "I promise i'm not lying"he replied "well then i forgive you"i said he came close to me and hugged me and said "ahhh thank you thank you see you later" he said and walked away "Did you see that Ami"i said "Yes mam i did ur i still don't trust him"she replied. "Let just see"i said.

Ag Pov
Today i took Taylor out because she told be that she liked me.I took her to this cool restaurant then we ate.I bought her some flowers and gave it to her and asked her out "taylor will you be my gf"i asked "Wait whatt yes yes hundred thousand yess"she said and we hugged "I thought you would never ask"she said "Why wouldn't i"i asked "Idk i thought u weren't ready. Welp you wrong.Then we went back home and laid in my bed together.Goodnight she said night i replied.

1 Week later
Chris Pov
I woke up early to do something special.Im asking anna out today,she said she liked me and i obviously like her so yea.So i texted her that i'm picking her up for a surprise.I got ready and took a shower and got dressed.Then i drove to her apartment and when i arrived i walked to her door but someone tripped me. "Hey!!what was that"i asked "I tripped you don't you have eyes"she asked. She was pretty tall but i'm taller.Well watch it next time i said walking away "Don't mess with anna or else "she said "Oh else what"i said turning around.
I saw 4 other girls behind her.she poked my chest and said or else i beat you up she said i was backing up and fell to the ground. I wasn't scared at first but when one of the girl show me a machine gun from their leather jacket i kinda got scared and tried to walk away. "So where are you going"they asked "To ann......i meant my apartment"i said walking toward anna apartment hoping they wouldn't know "Hey!!!! that's not the way to your apartment,you ain't slick turn around and go back to you apartment now or else"they said "I quickly got in my car and went back to my apartment.i opened my door and saw this huge letter spelling the *B*word in spray paint and *dont mess with anna or else bruh what am i gonna do now.I can't ask her out now and they spray painted my car ughhh. I texted my friends to see who they are "Dude do you know these 5 girls,they look bad i mean they are,they were about to kill me today"i said "I pretty sure you're taking about the Dykes hazard"he said "WTF is that,do you know their names?". "yea it's ,Leala,Grace,Andrea,Puerto,and jade that's them and Don't worry about it,don't mess with them they will really beat the crap outta you,i got beat up by them many times"he said "Alright thx for telling me man"i said "No problem see you tmr at practice"he said "See ya"i replied.
Ughhh how tf am i suppose to ask anna out now,she texted me a few time but i didn't answer cause of them.

Anna pov
It's been a few hours and chris still hasn't picked me up. He said it was gonna be a surprise.I texted him multiple times but he ignored so i texted Ami.
Me-Hey i have a date with chris and he still hasn't pick me up
Ami-have you tried texted and calling
Me-Yes about millions of times
Ami-Bruhh he playing you i told you not to trust him
Me-Ughh then why would he asked me out
Ami-To ditch you like this i guest
Me-I should've listen to u
Ami-It's ok anna you have me call me anytime you want.
Me-Thank Ami see ya tmr
I waited and waited he never came. How he just really ditched me like that.For once i thought he was the one,the one taht is gonna be better than Ag but if i was wrong.Now i know how it feels like to get played i hate this feeling:I took a long shower laid on my bed and opened my necklace "Ag i wished you were here,i miss you a lot even more now.I love you i hope you are happy right now goodnight bub"
I closed it and fell a sleep.
_______________________
Author Pov
I hope you like this chapter
How do y'all like the mention??I would put all the people but idk y'all names but yea yesterday comments got me laughing so i thought why not put in some funny stuff.
Good Job dykes Hazard y'all didn't let chris ask anna out.
VOTe AND comment !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 17 13
Janet please... all characters belong to @kallmekris on tiktok warning: Abuse Rape Sh Sucide
102K 1.9K 21
Ag and Anna are falling for each other after months of fans shipping them...whats really happening between them? thx for all the support! It really m...
68.1K 1.5K 40
A story abt Anna Shumate and Ag McDaniel
261 2 20
Annabeth Cozgarth was just an ordinary, living an ordinary life. She was the school nerd, and the hottest girl there. Everyone saw her that way, but...