Chapter 22

Anna Pov
When i woke up,i texted the group so we could hang out today.It was pretty early so no one answered,as it was getting later they answered yes except for Ag. I really want her to come cause i want to tell her a lot of things and we haven't been talking lately because she have been ignoring me i mean it seems like it.I got ready and got a text from jordyn "I'm picking y'all up to hangout today" she said "Ok"i replied.I waited and waited for a text from Ag but she never answered,i hope she's ok i thought. *Beep Beep* i heard a honk,i walked out and got in the car "Hey"jordyn said "hi"i replied "ready to have fun today"she asked "Yup"i replied.We started picking up all our friends except for Ag,Have Ag answered yet avery asked "No" Jordyn replied "We should go to her house and see"i said "Yess"everyone said.We drove to her house "I'll go see her" i said "ok"they answered I got out of the car and knocked on her door and her mom opened it "Hi mrs.mcdaniel"i said "Hi anna" she said "Is ag home"i asked "Idk i just got home from my work, why don't you go check"she said "yes mam" i answered and went in her room.She wasn't in there,i looked for her more but no Ag,it smelled just like her in her room i miss her so much,i really wanna hug her right now,i looked around i see a lot of pictures of me and her some made me smile and laugh,i wish i can go back to that time i thought.I went back downstairs "Looks like she not home"mrs.mcdaneil said "Yes"i replied "Can you plz tell her to text me or come to our favorite spot to hangout today" i asked "Yes i will tell her"she said "Thank you so much" i said "bye Good to see you anna" "good to see you too"i said and got in the car. "Where Ag?"mia asked "She not home"i replied "I wonder where she is"jordyn said "She usually not awake this time but it must be something important"avery said "Yea probably"i replied "Ok let's go to some restaurant i'm hungry"emmi said "Yea me too i haven't ate anything"julia said "Chick-Fil-A"sophie said "Yesss"everyone screamed.

Ag Pov
I woke up hearing messages from a group chat. "Y'all let's hangout today"anna said "Yes"everyone replied after awhile.I didn't want to go because of many reason so i decided to drive to my favorite place.I got some food on the way so i wouldn't get hungry,when i arrived it was the perfect time because the sun was rising it was so beautiful i haven't see this in along time.I sat down and ate while watching the sunrise,the whether was good,the view was good everything is going well so far.Time went by something made me think of anna,i could smell her and hear her voice in my head this is so weird it probably just because i really miss seeing her face,smelling her,seeing her smile that would light up my day and mostly miss the hugs I really wanna hug her right now,but that will probably never happen again i thought.I started getting bored and hot so i drove back to my house. "Hey honey,where were you?"my mom asked "I just went to see the rise why"i asked "anna came and asked if you were here" she said "Oh ok"i said walking to my room "She told me to tell you that she wanted to hangout with you" she said "Ok"i said still going to my room "Ag go hangout with them while you can,anna really wants to hangout with you i can see she really miss you,she smiles every time i talked about you,stop ignoring her your not gonna see her after today so plz just go and see her.made me  a little sad knowing today is the only day i can see her but it's was my decision so it is what it is i regret it i thought "Ok mom i go"i said "Have fun"she said.I drove to our hangout spot.

Jordyn Pov
We arrived at chick-fil-A and order our food. We sat down and enjoyed our food "I can't believe we graduating tmr"said mia "Omg same"sophie said "today is the only day that we can hangout the whole day"julia said "i hope not"emmi replied "Y'all it doesn't feel right without 1 of the member not being here" anna said "Yea i wish ag was here"avery said I wonder if ag didnt come because of me,i hope she's not mad at me.I want to apologize so bad right now,After we ate our food we went to the golfing alley so we play and have fun.

Anna Pov
We went to the golfing alley,we all got our clubs and hit the ball.I was kinda still bad at first but i got used to it.We did a competition of who can hit the longest and of corse it was jordyn cause she play softball and that helps with golfing a lot but i got second i was so surprised "Good job anna,i'm proud"jordyn said "Thxx"i replied "looks like i'm a good teacher"she said "you are i replied.Then we just keeping playing.I started to get the hang of it and keep bearing my score from the past,while i was playing i feel like someone was watching but i still played then i got tired so i told my friends i was gonna go buy some drinks and asked if they wanted anything. i want gatorade mia said "same"emmi and avery said. I want coca cola jordyn,sophie and julia said "Ok i'll be back soon"i said. While i was going i saw a person wearing polo hat with champion shirt and black pats with air force it looked a lot like ag i moved closer and in a blink of my eye the person disappeared it probably just my eye and how much i miss her a lot i thought.I went back to my friends and gave them their drinks,"where jordyn"i asked "she said she was gonna go to the bathroom"sophie said "oh ok"i replied.

Ag Lov
I looked at my snapchat map to see where they were,It looks like they are at the golfing alley.I drove there and tried to find them when i found them i just stayed away and watched them play.They looked so happy especially anna.She was all smiley and happy i love to see her like that.They were playing some kind of competition game,anna screamed and said "ya yay" i got second" it made me smile seeing her act like a kid it very cute tho.I watched her play more she was a lot better than before she looked back i think she noticed me so i walked back to my car i felt someone was looking at me from behind it was anna i quickly turn and walked to the bathroom so she couldn't see me.I stayed in the bathroom for a while until i heard some couple kissing it made me uncomfortable so i got out and i couldn't believe my eyes who it was. Jordyn!!?i screamed she turn back and said "ag how you come here" "How...cou..ld you do this to anna"i said i got really angry and punched her how could she do this to anna i thought "it's not what it looks like"she said "dude you are literally cheating on anna" i said "Plzz let me explain" jordyn said "no need for explanation you are a cheater,you cheated on the person that really loves you"i punched her again and left.

Jordyn Pov
After Ag punched me two times as hard as rock my head and nose started bleeding,she must me really angry i thought.I cleaned my self up before i go back so they wouldn't worry about it.I walked back anna was there sitting and drinking her drink.I sat next to her "here's your drink"she said giving it to me "thank" i said.Do you know something weird just happened to me anna said "what"i asked "i felt like ag was here and i thought i saw her" she said "Oh really"i said choking my drink. "are you ok"anna said "yes i'm fine"i replied. After awhile we all went home.

Ag Pov
I went home angrily i tried to smile when i opened the door to see my mom so she would suspect nothing. "Hey how was your hangout"she asked "It was fun"i said "Tell me about it" she said "Well i watched anna played golf she got way better,it was funny when she scream because she got second place"i said smiling thinking about her "Wow"she said getting a call "Hello"she answered yes ag is home she said "why"asked "oh i thought she went and hangout with y'all"my mom said "oh ok see you tmr". "AG MCDANEIL!!"she yelled "yes"i replied "why would you lie to me" she said "I didn't lie i went there but i didn't t talked to them i just watched them and distance away from them" "Why would you do that"she said "Idk"i said "Then how was it fun for you"she asked "Watching anna smile and laugh made happy and it made it fun"i said "Oh wow ok" she said "Ok bye mom,i'm gonna get some rest tmr is a big day"i said.

Anna Pov
Once i got home I called ag's mom
Mrs.mcdaneil-hello
Me-Hi this is anna
Mrs.mcdaneil-Oh hi anna
Me-Is ag home
mrs.mcdaneil-yes i heard y'all had a lot of fun
Me-what?
Mrs.mcdaneil-wasn't she there with y'all?
Me-Wait what no
Mrs.mcdaneil-What she told me she was there
Me-No she wasn't
Mrs.mcdaneil-oh ok i'll talk to her
Me-ok thank you i just wanted to check on her if she ok
Mrs.mcdaneil-Oh ok thank you for checking on her
Me-No problem ok bye see you tmr at the graduation
Mrs.mcdaneil-Ok see you.
Wow maybe that person was her i thought i should've go to the person regretting what i did .I got into the shower and got on some fresh cloths,i got on the bed and think about how i couldn't tell ag about everything but i can tell her tmr i thought i then fell asleep in ag hoodie thinking about her.
________________________
Author Pov
Dang ik 2 person about to beat jordyn up
Thank for reading,y'all not gonna be ready for tmr chapter.
Vote and comment.