Chapter 29

Listen to ghost of you by 5 seconds of summer
Ag Pov
I arrived at the airport and sat on the chairs waiting for my airplane number to call out.Im going back to college cause the coach called me saying that they would except me when i come back since i was a good player.I wasn't going to leave because of anna but then i realized that we needed to take a break and take care of ourself and i know everything about what happened to anna and jordyn,they never dated for real,and ik how anna likes me more than friends i should be very happy right now and be with her but i need to let her go and set her free because i love her i want don't want her to be stress and get hurt like these past month knowing she was about to die just hurt me,so if wanted her to be ok then i should be farther away from her that's why i decided to go back to college.Its time to move on....i thought.Then the announcer started to call my plane number so i walked on to the plane and sat in my spot.I started thinking about anna,hoping she would be awake by now,I hope the person she falls in love with treat her right,she deserve someone better than me.Then the plane started to go.

Anna Pov
I left the hospital yesterday because i was back to normal and feeling healthy.Me and my friends were going to hangout today so i went tin the bathroom and took a shower.I took off my necklace that Ag gave me,i open it and look inside everyday because i really miss us together.After taking a shower i put the necklace back on and wear new cloths then i made some tiktok and waited for them to pick me up.
Jordyn Pov
I picked up everybody and went to Mia's house because we were going to hangout at her house.I bought some food on the way then we arrived.I put the food in the kitchen and we all went upstairs to watch a movie.

Mia Pov
I put on a movie and we all watched it,i looked at my phone for a text from Ag cause i texted her yesterday and still didn't answer and she still didn't so put my phone down and started watching the movie again. "Are y'all hungry?"emmi asked "Yes"jordyn and julia replied "let go eat"i said "Yes let's go"they answered "I'm not hungry imma just stay and watch"anna said "Ok"we answered.We went down stairs and got our food. "Y'all i feel like anna is sad"jordyn said "Duhhh she misses ag,are you dumb"emmi asked "Oh talking about ag i texted her let me see if she texted back"i said trying to find my phone "oh shoot i left it in the room"i said and went back to the room.Once I opened the door i saw anna crying holding my phone.

Anna Pov
I was watching the movie alone because they got hungry and went to eat downstairs.While i was watching i keep hearing texting sound *ding ding* it was Mia's phone.I grabbed it and it was a text from Ag,i opened it and ag said "I left because I want anna to be happy and to not get hurt because of me,i don't want her to be in a coma, not knowing if is going to make it,it's just hurt me knowing that i hurt her.For her to not get her i thought that the further i'm away from her the less chances of her not getting hurt that why i disappeared.Maybe the universe is telling me to move on,Maybe we were right person,wrong time or We were...just not meant to be.She deserves someone better than me,if she find someone new and she happy with them then i would be happy for her too no matter what happens she will always have a place in my heart."I started crying i tried to control it but her words were so sad I really love her and she probably love me too but we can probably never be together because we weren't meant to be.
Then mia came in and asked "What happened anna?are you ok"I gave her the phone and she read its "Oh anna it's ok,it ok"she hugs me and i cried on her shoulder then every one started to cane in "Yo you good"jordyn asked not knowing anything "Are you ok"emmi and julia asked. "Guys she's ok"mia said giving them her phone. "Oh....my"they said. "Ag left me,she doesn't love me anymore and it's all my fault"i said "No anna no"jordyn said "She loves you still anna she left so that y'all could be solid and she could be ready to give you her heart because when she loves somebody she love them hard". Mia said "I hope it's true"i replied "What's this"julia asked grabbing a USB "Oh nothing just what happened in the hospital"jordyn said "Let's watch it"emmi said "Yea let's do it"mia said.We all watched it i could stop crying seeing what happened Ag would hold my hands the hold time and talking to me,i kept wiping my tears but they wouldn't stop coming i got tired so i stoped. when i heard "I love you bub"I could take it anymore i miss her,i want her with me,it all my fault i yelled "No no it's not your fault anna"mia said "Anna listen if you two are meant to be,it will work out no matter how far y'all are,whether it gonna take next month or 5 years to see her,what meant to be will always come together at the end"Julia said "Wow julia nice speech"emmi said "i believe that they are meant to be"julia replied "We will see"jordyn said "Maybe we were meant to meet.....But not to meet"i said "You never know anna"mia said "Ag is right maybe we should move on i want her to be happy and i want to set her free because i love her,if she really loves me and we are really meant to be then she'll come back"i said again "I agree"they all said.
Jordyn Pov
Man if i one if they were this in love i would've never ruined their relationship i hope they are really meant to be.Guys it's getting late should we go back "Yes"they all answered.Then i dropped them all off and went back to my house.

Ag Pov
I arrive at the florida airport so i got an uber to go back to my apartment.Ince i arrive at my apartment it looked different many stuff were their.I opened the door and saw a girl "Woah who are you"she said "Who are you?"i asked "I live here"she said "So do I"i replied."Why do you look familiar i asked Oh right Air port girl,your the girl i bumped into"i said "You just noticed"she asked "Yes,i do you still remember"i asked "I could i not forget"she said *That was kinda weird knowing she doesn't forget about me but it's whatever*.I called my coach asking what's happening.He said that she would be my new roommate and she moved in while i was gone.i hang up the phone and talked to her. "So you're my new roommate huh"i asked "Yes" she replied "so do you have a name"i asked "Oh wow yes i do it's taylor"she said "Nice to meet you my name is Ag"i said "Nice"she replied "Well imma take shower and rest"i said and i took a shower and put on some cloth and got on my bed.I opened my phone and saw Mias text.I replied why i left while writing i started to tear up because i said "Maybe we aren't meant to be" even tho i wanted her to be but i have to move on i thought.I put my phone down and look at my wrist where anna bracelet was i kissed it and said goodnight bub i love you.
Taylor Pov
Someone opened the door and i right away i remembered it was the girl form airport. "how did you not forget me"she asked "how could i forget"i replied regretting what i said i mean how could i forget her she is Hot,her name is Ag her name is also hot omg i think i like her already.Talking to her feels like talking to some close friend i don't even know her that well but she is so sweet i'm very comfortable with her already.
Ann pov
I got back home and took a shower and put on a hoodie and sweatpants.I got on my bed and started to look at pictures of me and Ag,i miss her a lot but i have to let her go if i want her to be happy.I really want to text her but i just couldn't do.I opened the necklace that she gave me and said "Goodnight Ag I love you more"then i fell asleep.

——————————————-
Authors pov
I hope y'all like this chapter
What part was the saddest for y'all?
mine was when anna said "we were meant to meet but not meant to be"i literally cried writing that it's original btw this took me awhile to think.
Vote and comment tell me what y'all think.!!!