Chapter 35

Author Pov
I'm sorry y'all didn't like the 5 year apart but college usually end around 5 years i'll change it up to 2 years but don't worry y'all gonna get a happy ending or not?Find out!!!😁

Ag Pov
Today i graduate college i'm so excited,i'm finally an adult and i also sign to play for a pro basketball team.So i figures i would go back to my hometown and stay there for the whole summer since i'm gonna be away for along time,Ughh i can't wait and i can introduce taylor to my friends and my mom.Taylor and i will be playing basketball together too i feel like we are soulmates,i'm thinking of marrying her after a few more years. "Babe you ready"i asked "Yes i got my bags"she came out pulling her bag. "Ok let's go out plane leaves in 30 mins"I said We got in my car and drove to the airport.Once we arrive in the airport,we waited and finally got on the plane "I'm so excited to see your mom and friends"she said "Iam too i haven't seen them for years"i tell her.

Anna Pov
I finished college yesterday and i'm now back in my hometown,Me and chris are spending the summer there cause we were gonna be far away from eachother when i play pro soccer and he play pro basketballs and we also invite Ami cause she said she didn't have nothing to do. "Hey do y'all wanna hang out with my friends today"i asked them "Yea sure"they answered so i texted them in the gc.
Me-y'all wanna hang today
Avery-Ooo yes
sophie-sure
Mia-Yes i'm bored
Julia-yea we need to catch up
Jordyn-Is ami gonna be there
Me-yea
Jordyn-Im in then
Emmi-Ooo jordyn
Mia-Jordynnn
Jordyn-What??
Sophie-I see someone crushing
Jordyn-Shutup it's nothing
Emmi-Welp i'm in tho
Me-Ok come to my house and we can figure out what we do.
Everyone-Alright we coming
"Ok y'all they coming"i said "Is jordyn coming"ami asked "Yes ami🙄😂"i replied "Bub i'm so ready"chris said "Iam too"i replied. *Ding Dong* ooop they here.I got downstairs and opened the door "Hey guys!!!"i said letting them in "Omg anna"they said "i missed y'all"i said "Bruh we miss you more"they said.We hang for a while and ami said "We should do something outside i want to explore" "Oh yes,we should go to the bowling alley"jordyn said "Ooo jordyn"emmi tease her "Shut up"jordyn replied "i agree"everyone said. "Ok y'all go ahead imma change"i said.They went out and we started changing and started to catch up with them.

Jordyn Pov
Everyone arrived at the bowling alley and we all got our shoes and started to play. i looke day ami and she looked struggles so i help her.I grabbed her hand and guided the ball and rolled it.It didn't hit all the pin but it hit some "Thanks"she said "Hehe no prob"i replied and smiled.I think i like her.Agter playing for awhile we all left the building and went out to eat.

Emmi Pov
So we went to this restaurant that we use to go when we were in high school we would celebrate here.we all sat down and said "Ugh this bring so much memories"i said "Yes we are all sitting in our spot too"julia said "Bruh only if Ag was here"jordyn said "Omg yes i wonder when she gonna be back"mia said "I hope she comes back"Anna said we all knew she meant that the way she said it.I know she still in a healthy relationship but i still ship her and Ag i would literally break anna and chris up for ag and anna.And anna looks happier with ag but idk it might be just high school.

Ag Pov
We arrived in the airport and i looked for my mom "Ag!!"i heard someone scream "Mom"i ran and hugged her "Omg i missed you"she said "I miss you more"i replied we broke our hug and She looked at taylor "Who's this pretty girl"she said "Umm this is my girlfriend taylor"i said "Oh hi taylor"she said hugging her "Nice to meet you,have ag been taking care of you good"she asked "Yes,she has been a very good gf"taylor replied. "Ok let's go,y'all look tired"my mom said.We walked out and got in the car and got to my house. "Ok we are here"my mom said "Oh my feels good to be home"i said.We got in the house and we woke t in my room. "Wow nothing has changed"i said and we put the bags down. "I'm going out for awhile do y'all want to come"my mom asked "Yes i would like to"taylor said "No i'm good,i'm kinda tired"i said "Ok let's go taylor"my mom sis and they walked out.I layed on my bed and just rest.

Mia Pov
We finished eating "Alright good seeing y'all today"i said "Yes,let's hang out more"anna said "yepp"sophie said.We then got out of the restaurant and leave.Jordyn and got in my car and we started leaving "Dude do you think ag will ever come back"i asked "Idk man if the universe want them to be together then she will some how come back"jordyn said "I wanna know what ag is doing right now"i said looking out the window. What the fudge am i seeing this right i thought as i got closer it was real i pushed the break "Wth mia,are you drunk"jordyn asked "No..no look" i said "Wha...t"she said looking out the window "Omg are we seeing this right"she said "I think so,i really think it's her"i said "Let's go then".
We work in front of ag house and knocked on the door.We heard foot steps coming downstairs and finally she opened the door "Hey stranger"i said "Hey best friend"jordyn said "Omg mia....jordyn"she yelled and hugged us. "I missed you"we said "bruh i missed u more"she said letting us in. "when did you come back"i asked "Just today"she replied "Why did you tell us you were coming back"jordyn asked "Cause i wanted to surprise y'all but nvm i guest"ag said "You know you still have the other people right"i said "yes"she said. "Then lets make a reunion party and you can surprise them there"i said. "Mia you so smart"she said "Hehe ik"i said. "So how long are you gonna be here"jordyn asked "The whole summer then imma be playing pro b-ball"she said "Dang ag your dream is coming true"i said "Yupp"she replied. "Alright we let you rest"jordyn said "See you friday at my house" i said walking out and getting into my car. "Ok see ya"ag said and got in the house.
Me-Ready to break anna and chris up?!!
Jordyn-Im beyond ready
Me-Alright let's let the others know
-Gc-
Me-Cone to my house this friday and dress up
Emmi-What why
Jordyn-Just go
Julia-Give is a reason
Mia-We breaking anna and chris up remember that time we told eachother
Avery-Yup when ag come back
Sophie-So is Ag back
Me-No...we just need to break them up
Everyone-Ok see you friday
Me-Bye
Good thing they didn't suspect us i said "Yes"jordyn replied and i dropped her off and i left.

-Friday reunion-

Anna pov
I woke up hearing text from mia "Hey anna come to my house today at 6pm" "What why"i asked "Cause we are hanging out,wear some good cloths too,we gonna be catching up with eachother"she said "Ok see you at 6"i said and woke chris up. "Hey bub wake up"i said "What why"he said "Because it already 3pm and we have to hang out today"i said "What time"he asked "At 6"i replied "we still have time come cuddle with me"he said "No we don't get up,imma get ready"i said and got in the bathroom and showered then i put on some cloth and chris started to get ready.I then woke Ami up and she got ready "I'm excited" she said "To see jordyn"i teased her "Shutup"she said.

Ag Pov
It's friday today is the party "Hey wake up tea"i said we have party to go to "What party"she asked "Friends reunion,you meeting all my friends today"i said "wait what really"she said "Yes really"i replied "omg i been waiting for this"she said "Well get ready we only have 30 mins"i said. We woke up late so we had to rush. I finished getting ready and taylor was still dressing up "Hurry tay only 15 more mins"i said "oK i'm ready"she said.We got in my car and started driving to Mia's house.Why is there a lot of red lights when i'm rushing i asked  "Be patient babe"she said.Then we finally arrived at mia house and we were late,I saw everybody's car.So we went up the door and knocked.

Mia Pov
Everyone arrived on time except for Ag, "Why is there a lot of food here"anna asked "Cause we gonna be hungry talking"i said. "And why did you tell us to dress up"she asked again "Anna why you so suspicious"i asked "Idk i just want to know i guest"she said. "You see later"i said "Ok"she replied.I waited and waited and until i heard the door bell *Ding dong* "I got it!!!"i screamed and ran to the door and opened it........

____________________
Author pov
Sorry if i do too much cliffhanger it's just too fun but do y'all like the chapter???
Vote and comment.