Chapter 31

Anna Pov
I woke up hearing my alarm.Today is moving day!!!Im going to MSU my dream college it's only 30mins away so i'll be able to see my friends and parent often.I took a shower and put on some cloths.I got my bags that i packed yesterday and went downstairs.My parents were already downstairs waiting for me. "Good morning"i said "Morning hun"they said "Eat some breakfast before you go"my dad said "I will"i replied.After i ate we went outside,my dad helped me with the bags and put them in the trunk "All done"he said "Thank you!!"i said "No problem"he replied. "I can't believe our baby is going to college"my mom said "Ill miss you guys"i said and we all hugged "Call us if you need anything"my dad said "i will thank you,i be back soon"i said "Ok bye see you soon honey"they said.I got in my car and drove to my college.

Ag pov
I woke up and see my arm still around Taylor,i quickly moved it and got up.I got ready because i have my first college class today then after i have basketball practice.After putting on some cloths i woke taylor up "hey wake up"i said shooking her "ughh what do you want" she said pulling my shirt down and now our faces were inches away she prob didn't notice cause her eyes were closed "Umm"i said then she opened her eyes "Oh sorry"she said letting go of me "hehe it's fine"i replied walking away "Wanna eat pancakes"i said "Yea sure"she replied.I went in the kitchen and make some pancakes.after making them i ate some and left Taylor some too.I went to the coach and watched some tiktok cause i had time. "Thanks for waking me up and making me breakfast"she said "Oh no problem"i replied smiling and looking back at my phone.A few minutes pass by "Alright i'm going to class see you at practice"i said "Ok"she said.Then i drove to class.
Taylor Pov
I got woken up by ag it was pretty awkward cause our face were so close idk why i even pulled her shirt.Ughh so embarrassing,i then brushed my teeth and took a shower.I got on some cloth and went in the kitchen,ag made me some pancakes it smelled so good,i ate some and it tasted delicious she such a good cook.I can see her being my future girlfriend but i don't think she likes me like that.After eating i went to my class.
Anna Pov
Woohoo i finally arrived.I carried my bags to my apartment,they were pretty heavy.I went back and forth about couple of times.Finally i got to my last one,as i was carrying it i accidentally bumped into someone "sorr....y"i said looking up "Oh i'm sorry"he said as well.Omg he looked so cute "You look new"he said "iam new"i replied "Would you like me to help you carry those bags,they seem heavy"he said "Uhh no it's ok"i replied "Nah i gotchu"he said grabbing my bag "go ahead i follow you"he said "Umm thank"i said walking to my apartment.He's cute and kind omg. "Welp this is my apartment"i said "Oh cool"he said going in and putting the bags down. "Thanks a lot"i said. "It's cool i like helping people"he said and leaving the room "umm what your name"i asked "Chris hbu"he replied "Anna nice to meet you"i said "Cute name just like you"he said walking away.It got me blushing "thanks"i said "see you around"he said without"looking back,that was so hot.I put my stuff away and just sat on the coach,i couldn't stop thinking about him why is he on my mind ughh i think i'm falling for him.After long day i finally laid on my bed and opened the necklace,i miss you a lot i hope you miss me too i love you good night.I closed the necklace and fell asleep.

Chris Pov
As i was walking back to my apartment i bumped into this girl she dropped her stuff so i help her "sorry"she said and looking up at me Holy crap is she real she so pretty dang. "I'm sorry"i replied. "You look new"i said "Iam new"she said smiling wtf her smile is even cuter.I looked at her hands and saw the bags they were huge "Would you like me to carry those bags for you,they seem heavy"i said "No i'll be fine"she said "Nah i gotchu"i said grabbing the bags from her hands,go ahead i follow you"i said and she lead me to her apartment.I dropped the bag and walked out even tho i still wanted to talk to her and know more things about her. "umm what your name"she asked Yesss "Chris hbu?"i asked "anna nice to meet you"she said "Wow cute name just like you"i said walking away regretting what i said,she must think i'm weird now. "Thanks"she said "See ya around"i said walking away.I hope i see her soon,i like her a lot i've never felt like this before.

Ag Pov
I got back to my apartment wet because wet was raining and Taylor wasn't back .I took a shower and changed i felt cold all of a sudden i kinda felt sick too i checked my temperature and it was 102.Iam so sick i don't think im able to go to practice today i thought and laid on my bed.And just fell asleep.

Taylor pov
I was at practice ag wasn't there i wonder where she is.After practice the coach told me to check on Ag since she didnt come i drive back to our apartment and it was real quiet i put down my stuff and went in Ag's room,she was sleepy with a lot of blankets on i touched her forhead and it was roasting she must be sick i thought.I got in the kitchen and got a bowl with cold water i got in her room and put it on her forehead to cool her down.I got up and took a shower and changed and made me some food.After eating i checked on ag again she was still hot so i decided to stayed the night and watch her just in case anything happens.

Ag Pov
I woke up feeling something on my forehead,i touched it and it was a wet towel and i looked to the side and taylor was there sleeping.She must of put it on me,i looked at her more she looked so cute sleeping,what am i saying idk ugh i decided to get up and put her on the bed cause she was sleeping and i didn't want her to be uncomfortable sleeping.I then laid on the bed again hold up my wrist seeing the bracelet,i kissed it and said goodnight really missing you right now i love you bub,gosh when am i gonna stop thinking about her i thought and fell asleep.

____________________
Author Pov
Thank for reading this chapter is kinda boring but next few chapters gonna be good stay tuneee
And thanks for commenting y'all commments make me laugh!!!I love them
Vote and comment on what you wanna see next cause i might do it!!!!