Chapter 21 Fight?

Ag Pov
Two days until my game after the game all my pain will go away,i'm gonna be starting new life i thought.I got out my bed and got ready for school,i ate breakfast and went to school.Pass few days have been good,i haven't seen anna or jordyn cause Ive been ignoring them,this will be all over once i graduate.

Anna Pov
I woke up feeling sick still i didn't feel like going to school so i just stayed home. "Hey are you still coming to school today?"jordyn asked "No i'm not feeling well still"i replied "Ok,
i'll come take care of you when school over"she said "Ok thx have a good day"i said "Bye love you" "love you too"i replied.Then i just watched my phone and hoping the person i been wanting to see would come and take care of me,she has been ignoring pass few days and it annoys me i don't even know why then i finally fell asleep thinking about it.

Jordyn Pov
Anna hasn't been coming to school because she was sick today i asked her if she was coming but she said no so i told her i would come to her house today and take care of her. When i arrived at school i realized me and ag hasn't been talking lately it's like she been ignoring me and anna but idk,she just might be a little busy lately.

Mia Pov
It's hard seeing ag ignoring anna and jordyn they are her bff and now she have to ignore them so she wouldn't express her feelings and feel pain,she don't look any happier each day it like she doesn't have any emotions after she heard anna saying the i love you doesn't matter,i don't think anna meant that ik deep down anna really like and care about ag i can tell by her facial expressions and more.And i also know ag still like anna she the kinda of person that never forget or stop caring about the person that she loved even if they hurt her.During lunch ag still didn't come to the cafeteria she starve herself to not hurt others that the kind of person she is.Where is anna i asked i notice she haven't been coming to school. "she sick"jordyn said "Oh is it that bad?" "yep"she answered. i wonder if ag knows i'm gonna tell her during our basketball  our practice cause we don't have any other classes with each other.
Ag Pov
Classes went by so fast today idk why,is it cause i haven't see anna today,is she ok,did she even come to school i don't think so cause every other day i would see her and ignore her. I walked to the gym cause we have our last practice for our game tmr. "Ag i gotta tell you sum thing" mia said "what's up"i asked "I heard anna is real sick"she said oh that's why i haven't see her today "So? what do you want me to do?" "Bruh you know what to do ag ik you still care about her"mia said "No i don't if  i cared i would of be with her already "i said "well how would you even know if she is sick and be with her if you keep ignoring her"she asked "Idk all i know is i'm not caring for anyone who doesn't care about me" i replied "dude she cares about you just go take care of her she is really sick"she said "No i'm not getting hurt again"i said walking away. I got in the gym and practice shooting then our coach called us
Coach-Ok ladies as you know today is our last practice you all will be graduating in a few days  i will miss y'all a lot
Everyone-we will mis you too
*we hugged*
Coach-Ok practice plan since today is our last practice together we will just be scrimmage and practice shooting for tmr.Tmr game is big our biggest competition is coming.If we win then we will have our streak of 5 championships.
Everyone-Yes mam
Coach-Ok let's start pick ur teams
After we pick our team we started scrimmaging. i keep missing shots and losing the ball cause i was worrying about her idk what to do anymore how do i stop thinking about her.My hand started hurt again the ball slipped out of my hands and i screamed "WTF ahhhh" come here mcdaneil the coach said i walked to her while hand was bleeding "What's wrong with your hands"she asked "nothing i just accidentally slipped and fell and hit my hand on the rocks"i said "Yeah right i notice something have been wrong with you since the day you came back from the college visit"she said " nothings is wrong plz stop worrying about me you should be worrying about the game tmr" i said "Hey aren't i suppose to say that"she said *we laughed* "anyway idk what is happening with you but stop ignoring people you will regret it when you lose them and stop doubting yourself she really cares about you"coach said "what are you talking about"i asked even tho i know what she said "mcdaneil i know you are not slow mcdaneils,now fix ur hand and get ready for tmr i'm pretty sure the coaches are coming to watch you play"she said "Thank coach i will try my best to win the game and impress the coaches" i said "That's the mcdaneils i'm waiting for"she said and left. After practice i thought about what the coach said "you will regret ignoring them when you lose them" i quickly turn my car and drive to anna's house to see if she was ok.I didn't see no car so i went in her house and slowly opened her door i stop when i saw jordyn beside her looking like they were kissing i gently closed the door and left. "WHY DID I LISTEN TO THEM" i knew jordyn was gonna take care of her ughhh i'm why did i even go i screamed.I arrived at my house and punched my walls both my hands was bleeding i feel broken the hands felt broken too i stoped as soon as i realized i had a game tmr. I showered my hands burned as i got out of the shower mia texted me i didn't look what she said cause i know i'm gonna regret it.Then i put on some cloth and slept.