Chapter 4 https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJMKMkqs/

Author-Plz Copy and paste the link when i tell you too thank you, i couldn't put the video so yea
——————————————
~Dunkin~
Jordyn pov
We went to dunkin and ag ordered for us and paid for us.Me and anna said thank you and i kinda got jealous when anna hugged ag idk why tho it's just a hug but then i think she notice me and hugged me but it wasn't as tight as she hugged ag,i gave a smile but in the inside i was still hurting.We ate and made tiktoks and went to school.

AG pov
Me and jordyn picked up anna and said "get in loser we going to dunkins"Anna laughed and it was the cutest ever i had butterflies in my stomach.I ordered and paid for them because why not and they said thank you and anna hugged me,I was literally exploding in my head it got me blushing i didn't want any body to notice so i trued you stop but couldn't she just to cute and smell good.
Anna pov
We ordered our food and Ag paid for us so me and jordyn said thank you and i hugged her tight i don't know why it just happen.She was so warm i didn't wanna let go but i did then i look at her she looked like she was blushing so i smile it made her more red then i look at jordyn she look like she was mad so i hugged her too. 

                               ~IN the car~
Click the video
Ag pov
I turned on the music and everybody was quiet until Me and anna's favorite song came on We looked at eachother and we all knew what was about to happen,anna turned the song so loud i could barely hear myself.

Author pov-I put that video in because i wanted to show y'all what it was like when Anna and Ag sang their heart out and what they would be like.

Anna pov
We got in the car and ag turned on the music and our favorite song came and we looked at eachother and i turned the song full volume and we sang our heart out.i look back and saw jordyn  smiling at me and we made eye contact and i notice her eyes it was so pretty then i look back again to see that we were near our school.
Jordyn pov
Ag was driving and their favorite song came on and they sang as loud as they can it was very funny cause they sounded horrible even tho i didn't hear them cause the anna turned volume up.Anna looked back at me and i smile and we made eye contact,it was the best thing happened to me she was so pretty ughhh i can't wait until she's mine!!!.

Anna-Guys i have soccer practice today
Ag-So?
anna-i don't have a ride home cause you driving me
Ag-it's ok i can wait until u finish soccer
Jordyn-Me too i mean i don't have any other choice
They all laughed

                                 In class
Anna pov
While i was walking in the class thinking about the moment in the car and at dunkin,when ag blushed because i hugged her and we were singing together in the car and jordyn got "mad" when i hugged ag and when we stared at eachother all those moments gave me butterflies I thought to myself and said *do i like them**like more than freinds*I sat down near emmi and julia and told them about those moments they looked very interested.I told them that i get butterflies when they look at me or make me laugh.emmi asked me if i like them like more than friends and i replied with idk maybe and julia said if you like them more than freinds  who do u like more and i thought about it but i didn't know.Both are caring and care about me but i think i like ag more than i thought about jordyn and that went back to likening them both the same ughhh I'm so stressed out !!! *emmi and julia laughed*

Jordyn pov
I met up with sophie and went in the class together and i told her about anna and how we stared at eachother and how i got jealous then sophie laughed cause i got jealous.I was going to tell her more but then class started.

Ag pov
I sat at my regular seat then Mia and Avery came,i told them to hurry and sit so i could tell them about this morning.Mia said this gonna be  interesting with a smile and i started talking about Anna hugging be tight and how i couldn't stop blushing,me and anna was singing our heart out and how i notice that jordyn got jealous when anna hugged me.Avery quickly said "Ag you better shoot ur shot before it's late"
Mia then said "she right jordyn might like anna too"Then i thought about the time when anna hugged jordyn too and when she looked back and they stared at eachother when we were in the car i suddenly got sad.Avery whispers to mia and said "did you see that" Mia said "what"Avery said "Ag's mood"Mia said "duhhh,i'm not slow"Then class started.

*Skip to lunch*

Mia pov
Me,Ag, and avery got our lunch and sat in our spot,Ag didn't eat nothing she looked sad i mean i think she is sad cause what we talked about jordyn and anna.Then the girls came and ate,Jordyn sat next to anna and they were smiling at eachother the whole time.I texted avery

Me-Avery!!!!
Avery-what i'm tryna talk to sophie
Me-Do u see jordyn and anna
Avery-no *then looked at them and look at ag*
Avery-OMG
Both of them said "i feel bad for Ag"
Anna pov
When we were in lunch i was talking to jordyn this whole time and she was very funny i notice that Ag was sad i didn't know why she looked at me and i smiled at her she smiled back but it wasn't a smile she usually give me it made me kinda sad idk why
Jordyn Pov
I sat next to Anna during lunch i felt confident after what happened this morning.i talk to her the whole lunch period and i made her smile and laugh multiple times she was very cute.Then i got a text from sophie saying "ASK HER OUT now!!! I replied by saying "not now"And she gave me a disappointed look.
Ag Pov
After all the classes it was finally lunch time ughh idk why but classes were so boring
today.I got my lunch and didn't eat at all because i was still thinking about how jordyn and Anna liking each other and i could lose Anna and maybe me and anna aren't meant to be .Then i looked around and saw jordyn and Anna sitting together and jordyn was making Anna Laugh and smile a lot that got me sadder but then i saw Anna looking at me in the corner of my eyes i looked at her and she smiled at me i smile at her but i forced it cause i didn't have that energy too i think she noticed.
Emmi pov
During lunch i see that Anna and jordyn were sitting next to each other so i look at them the whole time to see what happen they were being flirty the whole time then i looked at Ag she looked very sad today i texted Julia
Me-Hey
Julia-what do u want?u know u can literally talk to me i like literally 2 inches away from u
Me-ik but this is about those three love bird
Julia-who
Me-why are u so slow today!!? Ag,Anna and Jordyn duhh
Julia-Oh i totally knew that
Me-Do u see jordyn and Anna flirting
Julia-Omg yes
Me-look at ag now
Julia-why she look sad
Me-exactly it's probably bc of Anna
Julia-OMG yess she must really like Anna
Julia-did u see that ag didn't even have the energy to smile at Anna like she usually do!!
Me-yesss
julia-i think jordyn like anna a lot to she make her laugh easily
Me-Yupp
Then lunch was over we all went back to our classes
———————————————————-
Author-i hope y'all like this chapter it's pretty sad but there were a lot of tea😂
Did y'all like the video i put?That part just reminded me of the video so yea