Chapter 42

Song Credit-Valeria-4321
2 Week Later
Ag Pov
"I told you to stay away from anna"chris said "What are you saying,i can't i love her"i said "Well then i'm gonna have to end you"he said pulling of the gun and shot me i closed my eyes,i heard the gun fire but i didn't feel anything i opened my eyes there she was laying on the floor. "Anna!!!.....Anna"i pick her up from the ground.I call the ambulance then they came and we went to the hospital.She was doing surgery for a couple of hours the doctors came and said to come in the room "Sorry ag but she did not make it alive..."i heart dropped i ran to anna and shake her gently the machine started beeeping "Anna don't leave me Anna". *Boom!!* i fell to the ground my eyes opened i looked around and i was in my room thank god that was a dream.But my phone was ringing so i answered "Hello"i said "Hey Ag you coming to a party today,everyone is invited"mia said "Who's party is it"i asked "My girlfriend lyrics"she said "Nah i'm good i'm just gonna stay home"i replied "Come on now have some fun"she said "I'm good"i replied again "What do i have to do make you come"she asked "Nothing i'm not going and i'm not changing my mind"i said again "Ughh ag you're no fun...WAIt you know Annas coming right"she said My mind changed completely since she going "Oh really,i'll think about ig"i tried to play it cool "Hahah what a Simp see you later tho at 7pm"she said "Alright"i said.I wanted to go because anna is gonna be there of corse and i had to talk to her about a lot of things she have been ignoring my text and my calls since the day we came back and i can't deal with it anymore.So I had plenty of times so i brushed my teeth and went down stairs to eat breakfast.

Mia Pov
I called everybody to tell them to come to lyrics party tonight.Everyone agreed but except for Ag she is no fun idk what happened to her after college it took for ever to asked her to come nothing worked until i thought about anna. Ag would do anything for anna so i told her anna going too which worked she said she was gonna think about it but i can tell through the screen that she is going and is very excited My work here is done i thought.

Anna Pov
As i woke up and got ready chris was still asleep so i went downstairs and make some breakfast.I got a call while eating "Hello"i answered "Hey anna come to lyrics party tonight it'll be fun"mia said "Ok sure is it ok if i bring ami and chris"i asked "Yes everyone is invited"she replied "Ok what time"i asked "7pm don't be late or you'll miss out"she said "Alright see you there"i said and i felt someone juggling me from behind "good morning"Chris said "Morning"i replied "Who was that"i asked "oh mia she said we are invited to her gf party"i said "Nice what time we going"he asked "7pm"i replied i "oh shoot it almost 7 let's go change"he said "I come later imma eat first"i said and he ran up stairs. Then i went to ami room and told her vault the party and she said she was gonna come too so we both got ready.We had 30mins left so we went to lyrics house since it was 15 mins to get there.

Ag Pov
It was about time for the party so i started to change and packed some extra cloth just in case i sleepover.Then i got my car key and rice to lyrics house.When i arrived there was a lot of people already,as i opened the door there was a crowd i had to push some people to find Mia then i got felt a tap i turn around and saw "Ag!!!!Your finally here"she said sounding very drunk "Yea!!are you good"i asked "Yes i'm good"she replied "Well do you know where anna is" i asked She smirked and said "Ag i know you so well you only came for her but i saw her near the bar you should check there"she said "Thanks"i said and and walked over to the bar.I walked over there then started to look for anna but i couldn't i was gonna go back to mia but on the way there i saw this girl about to fall out of her chair so i ran to the girl and catch her in bridal position.She was on my arm now and i looked at her she look at me,her blue eyes,brown hair just make me don't wanna let go of her.

Anna Pov
I wen to the bar with chris and sat on the chairs beside him. "Anna do you want vodka"he asked "No i'm good i don't wanna get drunk"i said "Come on just once it be fun"he said "Ok fine"i replied "Two vodka plz"he asked the man.He gave us the alcohol and we drinked it as soon as i tasted the drink i regret it.I already felt dizzy but i wanted more "Im gonna go upstairs ok i'll be back just wait here" Chris said and went upstairs.I took more shots and i got tired of it so i just laid my head on the counter then i suddenly lean back thinking there was a back rest i thought i was going to fall but someone caught me.I opened my eye and it was ag her hazel eye blond hair just make me drunker. "Ag you can put me down now"i said a couple of time but finally she heard me and put me down "I'm sorry"she said "it's ok thank you for saving me again"i said pulling her in a hug what am i doing.I never  do this i thought it kinda got awkward so i told her i was gonna go find chris since he been gone for a while.I walked up stair and opened each door until i saw him making out with another girl and she was the same girl from the beach i got angry and kicked him. He turn and was about to yell but he saw me "Omg anna..."i started to tear up and walk away but i wasn't fast enough he grabbed my hand and said "I'm sorry anna it not what it seem like" "Oh really it seem like to me that you are cheating on me with the girl u been talking to since we were at the beach"i said "Wait how you know?who told?"he asked "Ag told you didn't she?"he said "Don't worry about it WE'RE DONE"i yelled "No anna plz do i'm sorry"he said "NO!!i said and we tried to kiss me but i pushed him away and slapped him hard "What was that anna!"he yelled i knew something bad was gonna happen because he got very mad.He got this huge vase made out of glass i closed my eyes not knowing what to do because it was real fast i heard the glass break but i couldn't feel anything i thought i was dead.

Ag Pov
I saw Chris about to hurt anna and i'm not gonna let my dream come true so i got in front of anna and wrapped my arm around her and the huge vase hit my head and my back.I was bleeding but attests anna didn't hurt.I got to chris and said "That's not how you treat a girl!!Dont get mad at her for breaking up with you because you cheated next time if you don't want to get heart broken treat her right"I grabbed him by his collar and pushed him fell "This is for stabbing me for no reason"i said i picked him up and did a karate kick and he fell against the wall and it made a huge dent "That's for hurting anna"i said and i saw my friends but not anna "Good job ag"they said i looked for anna and saw i'm her on the bar again drinking more i got to her and know she was very drunk and hurt she was crying too so i put her arm around my neck and we started walking to my car.Anna couldn't walk so i picked her up bridal position and put her in my car.

Anna Pov
Ag wrapped her arm around me she was literally my shield.She was bleeding but she walked to chris and started punching him "This is for hurting anna"she said and i started crying harder i wanted to stop crying but i couldn't so i went down stair and drink more vodka to make me forget about everything but then ag came and walked me to her car but i couldn't walk so she picked me up and put me in her car.She got in the driver seat and look over me "you should put your seatbelt on i don't want you getting hurt"she said "No i'm good"i replied still very drunk.Ag came to my face our faces were very close but then she grabbed the seatbelt thing and put it in and started to drive.

Emmi Pov
Omg chris cheated on Anna i can't believe this actually i can i can't explain how happy i am "Woohooo finally"i yelled.The ag protect anna from the glass was so cute no one can treat anna better than Ag.Then ag went to chris and started slouching him but the karate kick was the best part cause chris started bleeding "This is for hurting anna"she said OMG how much cuter is it gonna get!! Then ag left to find anna so i looked at my friend and they all know what i was thinking "Y'all ready"i asked "Yup"they replied I went up to him and slapped him and said this is for cheating
Everyone slapped him and said
Julia-this is for breaking my bff heart
Ami-This for being a player ik you would never change
Mia-This is for stabbing my bff
Jordyn-This so for not testing anna right
Avery/sophie-This is for dating anna and making anna and ag take forever to date.
"Good job yall we did our job"i said. "Finally"they all said.

Ag Pov
We arrived at anna house and i got my extra cloth from the back seat cause i can't stay with glass on me then i carried anna to her room and put her down.She was asleep so i cleaned her and put a hoodie on her and she already got a comfortable pant so i didn't change it.I got in the bathroom and took a shower and through the glasses away and put them in the trash.I got out of the bathroom and go to anna to put the blankets over her.Then i was about to go out of the room but i felt arm around my waist.

Anna Pov
I woke up when ag was still in the shower but i still felt dizzy and drunk.I tried falling asleep but i couldn't when ag came out i pretend to sleep thinking she would stay would me but she just put the blankets over me.When she opened the door i walked to her and wrap my arm around her waist *basically a back hug* "Ag plz don't leave me again i can't take it anymore.I never loss feelings for you even when we were apart for 3 years,i try forgetting you,i tried to pretend i never met you but in the end i always miss you and i'm sorry but it just the way it is,you made me fall for you and i did.So plz don't leave me and stay with me tonight"i said and she turned around and hugged me we pull away and i grabbed her hand and lead her to my bed.She laid on it and i did the same beside her.My head on the crook of her neck and she put her under my neck around my shoulder and i wrap my arms around her we were basically cuddling.I never felt this save.

Ag Pov
I felt like exploding when she said those word i can't believe she never loss feelings for be i could say the same i never stopped thinking about her once i turn around i hugged her tight.Then she told me to stay the night so i did.We were in her bed cuddling and it was silent until she said "Ag I think about you all the time do you ever think about me?"she asked "All the time"i replied i could feel her smiling. "I love you bub i never stopped loving you"i said "I love you too ag"she said Best night Ever i thought then we fell asleep.
THE END
———————————————-
Author Pov
SIKE!!!my story not going to end this easy!!!Thank you for reading!!i hope y'all like this and see y'all next chapter
Vote and Comment!!!