chapter 27

Ag Pov
I woke up still holding Anna's hands,she was still not a wake,i got in the bathroom and wash my self and put on new cloths.I walked around the room because i was tired of sitting down as i was walking around i saw picture of me and anna i smiled and sat back down next to her.i see you got this picture from my room,remember...this was our "First date"that day was the happiest day of my life,you know why?because I got to ride the ferris wheel but that wasn't the best part,the best part was how you were next to me riding it with me and holding my hands i wished that moment lasted forever,It make me smile and melt my heart every time I think of that moment that's why i printed the picture to remember the best day of my life with the girl of my dream i said smiling and tearing up,One thing i could wish for right now is you,I want you anna please wake up *i hold her hands and kiss it* I love you bub i said looking at her face,as i look at her face i was shocked a tear came down from her face the machine suddenly went off but anna wasn't having seizures or heart attack,the doctors came in and looked. "Umm this is interesting the machine is going off for no reason"the nurse said "No there is a reason do you see her face...A tear rolling down and it from the right side which mean she is crying in the inside because of happiness,she is showing affection which mean she is improving"the doctor said "Why would she be happy"i asked "Because she must of hear something she wanted to hear for along time,you must of said something she wanted to hear,have you said something that happened between you two?"he asked "Yes i did"i said "She's improving she is going to wake up in no time so keep talking to her"the doctor said and left.
I look back at anna,just looking at her face make me smile for no reason I miss seeing her face.

Anna Pov
I couldn't move i'm stuck i don't like this feeling,i feel like everything is broken,i couldn't see anything.But i could hear i could hear a person talking to me but i don't know who it was,i really wanted to know,the voice of the person was so familiar.It was soothing and soft,the person said "Please for give me,i'm here now please wake up,i can't live without you,You are my world,i can't imagine a world without you,you are the only person that can make me smile,can you see?"I listen to the words carefully,i really want to be there for the person i want to see the persons face but i couldn't.Im stuck and i can't move. "Remember this was our first date that was the happiest day of my life.you know why?Because i got to ride the ferris wheel but that wasn't best part,the best part is that you were sitting beside and holding my hands,i wished that moment lasted,my heart melt and it make me smile every time i think of it that why i printed they picture to remember the best day of my like with my dream girl"This person must really love me and i'm pretty sure will love them i wonder who the person is. i felt the person hold my hands and pressed their lips on my hand it was so soft then the person said "I love you Bub" i knew right away who it was "AG"she's the only person who calls me Bub.I felt so happy she is here with me I was so happy I cried I wanted to tell her that i love her too but i couldn't.

Emmi Pov
Today I wanted to see anna cause she is in a coma and i'm very worried about her so i texted julia and the other if they wanted to come.
Me-Hey y'all
Everyone-Hi
Me-Do y'all wanna visit anna with me?
Julia-Yes i want to see her
Jordyn-Sure
Mia-Yes but we can't go inside her room
Me-What why what's the point of going if we can't even go in the room
Jordyn-Well if you want to get better you can't go inside or else she will leave
Me-Who
Mia-Ag duh
Me-Oh what happened
Mia told me everything that happened
Me-OMg Ag saves anna
Julia-That's so cuteee I hope they work out when anna wakes up.
Everyone-Same
Me-Ok get ready imma pick y'all up.
Everyone-Ok

Julia Pov
I got dressed and wen your side to wait for emmi.After awhile she came and everybody was there so we went straight the hospital.When we went in the doctor came to us and told us what happened when we were not there he said that anna cried because Ag said something that she been wanting to hear.Bruh i swear if they don't date when anna wake up im gonna die.We walked to anna's room when we arrived we just stayed outside of the room and look what is happening.

Jordyn Pov
Now we were outside of anna's room,we could see ag holding anna's hands and looking at the picture of Her and anna.The picture taht was found in anna's car during the accident.Every now and then Ag would talk to anna it was the cutest thing ever she talks about how she can't live without anna her voice sound like she was crying too.we all teared up a bit when we heard that and everyone started saying "Jordyn if you didn't ask anna out they wouldn't be like this,they would've already be dating" I know i know i messed up,i'm sorry i didn't know it would end up like this i said.

Ag Pov
It was night already i felt very sleepy but i tried not to fall asleep so i could see her beautiful face.As it got later my eyes started to be blurry and lazy,i put my head down on the side of anna's bed and hold her hands,put it close to my face and i fell asleep.

Mia Pov
I looked up and i see that ag fell asleep "guys i think we can go in now,ag is asleep"i said "Ok"everyone said.We walked in quietly and just watched them for a while "Oh so this is where anna's bracelet went"emmi said "What"everyone said i knew what she meant. "The bracelet anna lost the turtle bracelet"she said "Oh that one"julia said "Do you know somthing"jordyn asked me "what Noooo"i replied "Plzz tell us"julia said I told them about how ag got the anna's bracelet and how she said "i'm not gonna give this back this all i have of her" as i said that Emmi looked at jordyn and said "Jordyn i really want to punch you right now" and julia said "If i knew Ag liked Anna that much i would've told tgem to date already".Yall it's getting late let's go now "wait let me take a pic"julia said after she took it then we left.

________________________
Author Pov
Thanks for reading!!!i hope you enjoy
sorry if this has less info but next few chapters gonna have ton i swear.
Vote and Comment!!!!!