Chapter 32

Anna Pov
I woke up feeling very tired from yesterday,today is my first day of college so i had to get ready.I took a shower and made me some breakfast.Pancakes and Egg my favorite with some ice coffee,after eating i got my bag and head to my class.When i arrived to my class,i greeted my teacher and sat in the front seat.I looked around and saw chris,he was talking to his friends and all the girls were looking at him,he seem popular,i kept looking until he turn his head around and probably saw me cause he came up to me. "Hey do you remember me?"he asked why would i not you're a cutie "Uhh yea chris"i said "Goodjob"he said "Do u remember my name?" i asked "duhh why would i forget the most perfect name in the world it's anna"he said "Heheh,i happy to see you again"i said "Sameee i was hoping to see you today"he said "well here iam"i said then the class was starting "Wanna know eachother better after school"he asked "Yea sure why not"i replied "Can i get you number?"he asked again  "Yea sure"i said and put in my number "Perfect i'll pick you up"he said and walk away.Im ready for after school,Through out the day i met this girl name Ami and we became friends,she was real pretty and nice.She plays soccer too so i knew right away we were gonna be close.

Ag pov
I woke up hearing stuff from the kitchen,i got up and look and Taylor was making some stuff. "Hey what are you making"i asked "some breakfast for you,what do you want to eat"she asked "Well my fav is pancakes with eggs so you can make me that"i said *it was also Anna's too*we were very similar. "Ok nice thx for putting me on the bed"she said "Oh no problem"i replied and showered and got ready.I ate my breakfast and said "Thank for taking care of me yesterday" "Oh no problem,you coming to practice today?"she asked "Yes i'm coming today"i replied "Ok bye see ya later"she said and left.I watched some tiktoks while eating i wonder if anna already in school.I kinda stalked her and look like she moved in like yesterday,i hope she doing good.I then finally went to school.

-Later that Day-
Chris Pov
After my basketball practice i went back to my apartment to take a shower and get ready so me and anna could know each other better.I really want to know her better i'm really interested in her idk why.After getting ready i texted her
Me-Hey you ready
Anna-uhh who are you?
Me-it's chris😂
Anna-oh yea i'm ready
Me-Alright i'm coming to pick you up
Anna-ok see you
I then drove to her apartment and knock on her door.

Anna Pov
I heard knocking and i knew it was Chris "Hey"i said "You ready"he asked "Yup"i replied "Let's go"he said and we walked to his car. He opened the door for me and i said "Thanks" "Anything for you"he said and got in the car. "So where we going". "A restaurant" he said "Ooo" i replied and he laughed "You hungry cause i am"he said "Yes i'm hungry"i replied "Well that's good". We arrived at the restaurant and sat down. "Here your menus"the waiter said giving us the menus.We order and waited. "So do you play any sports"he asked "Yea i play soccer i'm playing for the school to,hbu"i replied "I play basketball for the school"he replied "Oh cool are you good"i asked "Umm you'll have to see yourself how about you come to my game next week?" he asked "Sureee"i replied.Then the food came and we ate.Omg the food tasted so good idek how to explain. "This is so good"i said "Yes that why i brought you here"he replied i laughed.After Eating we went back home. "Bye it was nice to know you"i said "Yea see you tmr"he replied and drove away.
I got back to my apartment and change into more comfortable cloths and laid on my bed. I learned a lot about chris,i can't believe he got cheated on 3 times."Hey girl"i got a text from Ami
"What's up"i replied "How is your evening going" she asked "Good"i replied "Well i was gonna tell your we gonna start having practice tmr"she said "Oh ok thx for telling,you da best"i said "See you tmr"she said.
I got very tired and fell asleep.

Ag pov
We were at practice now and the coach asked me about yesterday,i said i was sick so he gave me some medicine. "Feel better"he said "Thanks but i'm already better"i replied "Oh nice"he replied and We started practice.We scrimmaged it was very fun,Taylor was on my team and pyper was on the opposite team.Taylor was pretty good ngl,but i kept scoring like usual and at the end we won.Wooohoo!!! Let's gooo!! we screamed "Goodjob"guys the coach said "Thank you"we replied. "So get ready we have a game next week against the MSU college"The boys are coming with us as well we will be competing against the girls and they will with the boys.(Ag doesn't know what college anna goes to and anna doesn't know what achoop Ag goes to)
"Alrighty im readdyyy"i yelled "We are too"everybody said "That's the spirit"The coach said "Good practice today"he said.And we left.I arrived at home and started to take shower and change as usual.I went on my bed and laid there staring at the ceiling "hey what you doing"taylor asked "Just looking at the ceiling hbu?" i asked "Oh about to sleep,goodnight"she said and left.I Then fell asleep.