Chapter 6

Jordyn Pov
Today i woke up very early 6:30am then i took a shower and watch youtube then i realized today is anna first soccer game of the season so i wore her jersey number shirt over my hoodie and jeans.I really want to tell her i liked her because i feel like she likes me too cause she talk to me more than Ag and I show her more affection,maybe ag doesn't even like anna like that i thought.I ate breakfast and left for school.

Anna Pov
*Buzz Buzz*i woke up turn my alarm off and went outside for a run since i have a game today.Im very excited and scared at the same time but while running around my neighborhood i feel like someone was watching me i was scared so i sprint back to my house.I took a shower and packed my soccer stuff.My outfit for the day is My soccer jersey with hoodie cause it's cold outside and black ripped jean.
i went downstairs and my mom told me to eat so i can have a lot of energy for the game ,i ate and went to school.when i arrived at school i saw jordyn and i saw her wear my soccer jersey and the number it made me smiled then i walked to her and we waited for Ag.

Ag Pov
I woke up watch tiktok then then brushed my teeth and got ready.Today is Anna's first soccer game so i wore her jersey and the number because me and jordyn does it every year i did something different this year and wore hoodie over cause i wanted to see if anna care or if it make her sad that i didn't wear the jersey over my hoodie like i use to.Then i got my bag and went to dunkin donut cause i didn't eat anything yet and i wanted to get some donut and iced coffee for anna so she can have a lot of energy for the game. After i got my order i went inside the school and walked behind anna and scared her,she screamed and me and jordyn laugh.She punched me jokingly she was mad at me so i gave her the iced coffee and donut which made her less mad at me i think then i said "are u still mad me" she said "no"that made me smile after a while anna looked at me mad and sad i was confused but then i realized i was probably because of the jersey.We went to class after
Anna Pov
after like 5 min ag came and scared me from behind i screamed and every body looked at me i was embarrassed but she surprised me with ice coffe and donut which made me less mad at her.She asked me if i was still mad at her and i answer with a no but then i notice ag not wearing my jersey like she used to which made sad and kinda mad at her cause she used to do it every year but i guest she forgot.

~In class~
Jordyn pov
So anna came and we talked after a while ag came and she scared anna she scream and we laugh then ag gave her some dunkin donuts she bought which was anna's favorite thing which made anna not be mad any more.Anna was smiling a lot cause she loved the donuts,i couldn't stop looking at her then she looked at ag then she made a sad and mad face i was confused but then we all went to class.
Ag Pov
As soon as i got in the class my teacher said all the basketball and soccer players report to the gym so me and Mia got to the gym and my coach called us to give us a form for basketball tryout after i saw anna and her freinds so me and mia walked to her but she noticed me and ignored me and walked into her class that made me sad.
Then i think mia notice cause she questioned me.She said "what was that man,why do anna look like she is mad at u?what did u do?
i said "it didn't matter" cause i knew what it was about,Mia the said "tell me" so i told her about this morning and how i pretend that i didn't wear anna jersey.Mia said "She must really like u" I said "Noooo" she just want me to wear it cause i did it every year"Mia said "sure" With a smirk.
Anna pov
Me and my friend went to the gym cause our coach called us on the way back to our class i notice Ag and Mia walking to me i ignored her and walk away cause i was still mad about the jersey *why am i mad at littlest thing* i questioned.Emmi asked why i ignored Ag then i told her then julia said "you really like her don't you" the. i said "idk i don't even think she likes me more than freinds,she just really cares about me cause we know eachother for along time she don't show me all those affection like jordyn does"Emmi said "so your telling you made yourself decision and picking jordyn?" "i guest so"i replied.