Chapter 34

Listen to the song!!!
Anna Pov
I opened the door and i saw a person facing backwards it really looked like Ag..... "Umm Hi"i said "Oh hi"the person replied looking toward me now and it's not Ag "Do you need anything?"i asked "Um no but here you go,this is not from me,someone told me to give it to you"he handed be a gift box. "Do you know who"i asked "The person said not to tell you anything"he said walking away. "Oh thank you"i replied.I closed the door and julia asked who it was "Some random guy"i replied "Well what did he give you"mia asked "It wasn't from him but this"i showed them "Who give it to you then"Ami asked "he said the person told him to not say anything"i replied  "well Open it"emmi said. I started to open the box and i saw this Glass spotify playlist and it had Me and Ag picture and our favorite song *Out of my league* it was so cute "I think this is from a fan"i said "Hmmm open more"Ami said i opened the box more and there was this small bag when a small box in it.It said Tiffany&Co i got excited cause there was some things i wanted from there,I opened the little bag and there was this ring that i've been wanting for along time "OMG OMG!!!!!"i scream "Anna that's so cute"julia said "I wish someone got me gift like this"emmi said "This is definitely not from the fans"mia said "yea"jordyn replied "Same,and i don't even think they know what i wanted".I wore the ring and it looked so good.i saw mia whispered something to jordyn but i was too focused on the ring. *Ding ding* mia looked at her phone and her eyes lid up. "What i asked "I think i know who give this to you"she said "Who!!?"i asked. "Figure it out"she said "whatt plzz tell me"i beg her "Who have you told that you wanted this ring"I thought and said "No one except for.....Ag" "Yes there your answer"mia did "Wait so she here!!!! and the guy said the person told him to give it to me so she must be outside of my house!!!"i screamed "Yes anna she here now go before it's too late,She's outside"mia said.I ran outside and it was too late the car already turn around i thought u could catch up so i ran after her car but no it was too fast i fell to the ground crying there goes another chance of seeing Ag and it was too late again. "Hey hey are you ok"mia cane up to me and hold me "mia..Why does this happen to me every time"i asked "what"she said "Everytime i had a chance to see Ag it's always too late"i said "It's not your fault anna,it probably just not right timing but you know what she was looking at you the whole time she said that she looked at you when you opened the door and how your smile made her smile and she said that she really miss seeing your face"she said helping me up and going inside the house "She really said that?"i asked "Yes she did"mia replied . "What happened"everyone asked.Chris and came and hugged me.*ding Ding* mia looked at her phone and told me to look in the bag.I dig more into the bag and found a note "Happy birthday anna,I miss you and I love you Bub."I read it half way and "Who is that"chris got up and got the note and read it and ripped it. "CHRIS!!!"I screamed. "What!!"he yelled back "Why you ripped that!!! i wasn't done reading and now idk what she said"i asked angrily "Because some random person is literally getting with you and why do you care what she said" he said"This person is not random chris!!she's very special to me"I yelled crying. "What,i'm sorry anna i've misunderstood"he said hugging me.I pull away and said "Give me sum space"i said walking to my room and grabbing the gifts.

Mia Pov
Omg i can't believe this Chris just got jealous for no reason and ripped something that really important to anna and i really wanted to know what ag wrote.God he such a jerk,i really don't like him.Ag is way better person for anna than him but ag buying the ring for anna is so cute and the spotify playlist i wish i was that romantic.I got an idea....I gather all my freinds except for that jerk and Ami since she didn't know anything.
Me-Guys i have an idea
Jordyn-for what
Me-For anna,don't you see she look very sad
Julia-I agree
Emmi-And what we gonna do about that
Me-We gonna plan to break anna and chris up
Avery-Good idea
Sophie-Yes i agree
Julia-Same
Jordyn-When tho
Me-When ag comes back or when we see her again,ik for fact she gonna come back
Emmi-Yes,i don't like chris
Jordyn-Yes anna is more happier with ag,just look at her she missing her right now
Me-Yes,when she said "she not random person she special to me"was so cutee
sophie-Yesss
Avery-And when ag got her the ring wooo!!so romantic,i wonder what chris got anna
Jordyn-Probably nothing cause he hasn't give her anything
Me-So we gonna break them up!!yall agree?
Everyone-Yesss
Me-great now act normal.
Ag Pov
I saw someone walking so i went to the person and said "Can you do me a favor?" "Yea sure what is it"he said "Can you give this box to the person in that house,just knock the door and give it to her"i said "Sure thing,what would you like me to say"he asked. "Umm just say someone asked me to give this to you and don't say anything else just walk away"i said giving him the gift"Ok"he said and walked to the door while i got in the car and look through the window.I saw anna opened the door,omg she looked like an angel her smile is just gorgeous she looked so happy i so happy for her,the she talk just make me miss her a lot more i wish i could go to her right now and hug her but i remembered that we were trying to move on and this is making us not move on so yea.After that the door closed the guy came up to me and said "Done" "Thanks man"i said "No problem"he said walking away.I got out my car and went to anna's door.I could hear her screaming and yelling it was so cute i'm so happy i'm making her happy right now then i texted mia asking if anna like the gift "Duhh where are you I know you got this for her ,don't tell me you're outside,we coming"she said then i went back in my car rushing and started my car so we wouldn't see each other i don't want to ruin her day today and hearing her voice and seeing her smile form distance was enough for me so i drove away it was getting pretty late too so i drove back to florida.

After the party
Anna Pov
Everybody left and it was just me,chris and ami.Both my parents went to work. "Ok im gonna go change and sleep,we have to wake up early tmr"i said "Yeas"ami said. I walked to my room and chris followed "Anna can you forgive me plzzz"he asked "idk chris you gotta do something"i said "Hmmm"he said and lean in and kissed me "Oh i forgive you"i said even tho i didn't i just want to get this over with.We changed in to our cloths and got on the bed and slept.

Ag Pov
I arrived at my apartment and it was midnight.I gently open the door so i wouldn't wake taylor up.I got in the shower and changed and got in my bedroom and saw taylor there i go closer to her and kiss her cheek she moved a little and opens her guys "Omg baby you back"she said and kissed me "You miss me?"i asked "Duhhh"she said.Then we cuddle up and fell asleep.

4 Months later
Anna pov
Today is me and Chris 4 month anniversary and he is taking me out.Our relation had been good and healthy look like he wasn't a cheater at all.As i got it know him more i fall in love with him more he just so cute i'm happy i met him.I have been recruited to play pro soccer too that like one of the best thing that happened to my life but i have to wait until i graduate so i could actually play professionally.I told everybody and they were happy for me.

Ag Pov
Me and taylor have been closer than ever,she have been a really great girlfriend she really make me happy i think i'm really over anna now.I mean i don't think about her anymore but i still keep some stuff to myself like her bracelet i still have it.But today is me and taylor anniversary i'm taking her to this fancy restaurant and then after we just gonna cuddle and watch some movies.

5 Years Later.......
_______________________
Author Pov
How do y'all like this chapter i know y'all wanted ag and anna to see but it is what it is😂
What do you think gonna happen after 5 years?
Vote and Comment