Chapter 11

Ag Pov
i woke up watch tiktok but all i thought about was Friday night the mumfest,it was very cute how anna hold my hands and how i gave her my hoodie i couldn't stop smiling after she said No no this is a date ughh what am i gonna do if i'm too late.Jordyn then texted in the gc
Jordyn-Y'all wanna hang today
Me-sure
Anna-yes
Jordyn-Can y'all bring some food when y'all come?im very hungry
Anna-i will
Me-ok it's almost 1 imma get ready
I got ready and got my keys and went to jordyn's house,anna wasn't there yet so i had time to get my nervousness out.

Jordyn Pov
I asked anna and ag to come over cause u was bored and hungry.Ag came first then anna she bought us dunkin' donuts and chick-fil-a it look so good i wanted to drew.After we ate and just watch movies then i asked how was the mumfest,they look at eachother then said fun i said good.
Anna Pov
I got ready cause jordyn wanted to hang out and she's hungry so i bought some food on the way to her house.When i arrive after was already there i have them the food and we ate then jordyn asked about the mumfest and i looked at ag who was looking at me too and said it was fun then we continued watching the movie i could see ag looking at me from the corner of my eyes i just smiled then we played some video games and it was getting late and we had school tmr,ag then said are y'all gonna come watch my game tmr of course i said and we left.

Next day
Ag pov
Today we have a game so i woke up early and jog around my neighborhood so i can be energized then i hop in the shower and changed my cloth and texted mia she is ready so i could pick her up she said yes so i went to pick her up and ate some breakfast at her house and went to school.I so excited for today i said is it because we have a game or is it because anna coming to ur game mia said both i said underneath my breath i heard that mia said smiling shut up i said.

Jordyn Pov
*buzz buzz*are you ready for school sophie said no i just work up i said well do u need a ride she said No i can drive i feeling better now i replied Ok then i wait for u at school ok i said.I got ready and eat breakfast drink some medicine so i can heal faster and got my keys and went to school.

Anna Pov
I got to school and walked to emmi and julia.So how was the mumfest Julia ask it was so fun we went on the ferris wheel it was scary but fun,Ik y'all did something on the ferris wheel emmi said well i hold her hands and she put her arm around me i said Oooo gurll julia said we laughed Then we walked and i felt cold and ag noticed and gave me her hoodie.Awwww so cute emmi said Then she asked how i like the date and i didn't know it was a date so i asked if it was a date then she said if two person go somewhere and they have fun and give their hoodie to someone isn't it a date then i said yes ig,its fine if you don't want it to be a date she said no no i was just asking i answered.Julia said she really likes u she cares about you.yes date already emmi said,she don't like me like that i said,hmmm they answered.Are y'all gonna come and watch the game with me? Ooo i see you going be a cheerleader for ag emmi said i said no i'm just supporting her,yea right julia said but are y'all going yess they replied.

                                -The game-
Jordyn Pov
The bell rang someone tapped me from behind it was anna.How u feeling she said Good i replied Are you ready for the game i said yepp ik Ag gonna score a lot of points she said yup i answered then we went in the gym and sat beside Emmi,julia,avery and sophie.Hey guys they said Hi we answered then Ag and the team game out and practice shooting after awhile the game started.

Anna Pov
When the game started the other team was winning they looked like they been practicing a lot but that don't matter i believe in ag.Once she got the ball i yelled out "you got this"she shoots and scored I got up and yelled out "Ag mcdaneil She shoot and she scores"in my announcer voice everybody looked at me and said y'all are so cute together i sat down embarrassingly.Julia said hmmm i don't think this is called just supporting.I said whatever then ag kept looking at me and smile before she shoot so i have her a thumb up and you can do it face.She kept scoring then i finally the game was over We WON Ag got the last point every body Yelled Ag!! Ag Ag.Then we waited for ag so we could celebrate.
Ag Pov
We were losing by a lot,The other team kept scoring and getting the rebounds.I got a couple of rebounds but missed the shot but the last rebound i had i heard someone yelled " you got this ag"it was anna i shoot my shot and made it "Ag mcdaneil she shoots and she scores"Anna said with her cute announcer voice her voice was so soothing,she looked very embarrassed after she said that cause everybody looked at her but then the crowd started saying y'all are so cute together which made me blush.I keep making my shots and look at anna for her smile.The ref blowed the whistle i made the last shot every body was yelling Ag Ag Ag,Then we went back to the locker room and screamed.The coach said Good job y'all were a little rusty but i knew y'all could do it Thank to Ag's girlfriend the coach looked at me umm she not my girlfriend yet i said Mia then said YeT Well ask her out already what are you doing the coach said i laughed nervously Then the coach got a call she looked so happy after the call she said Listen uppp We are invites to play for the best college this week We all looked at eachother And scream We are going to be there for a week and we are leaving tmr so we have time to practice she said and we all nodded That's all and get good sleep the coach said. I got dressed and walked with mia to anna,jordyn.emmi,julia,avery and sophie they were waiting for us to celebrate so we went to an restaurant and ate then i said Tahnk you every one for supporting us and thank you anna for cheering for me and making me confident i said and hugged her.Aww they said Anna guest what mia said.What anna replied The coach thought you were Ag's girlfriend and she said thank you for making ag confident ,Anna laughed and said np anything for my bae...best freind i meant every body started Oooooing and we blushed.
Then I said we are going to the best college for basketball tmr and we will be there for a week They all said "omg really that's very cool"
So we not gonna be here for a week imma miss y'all i said.We will miss you too they said.

Jordyn Pov
We were celebrating and Ag said thank you supporting me and especially anna thank you very much for cheering me up and making me feel confident she said and gave her a hug i didn't mind the hug then everybody started saying aww then mia said Anna guest what the coach thought u were Ag's girlfriend *i saw anna blushed a little*She wanted to thank you for making ag confident and she said taht y'all would make a cute couple mia said Np anything for my bea best freind anna said *was she about to say her bea*that kinda made me worry*But then Ag said that they were going to a college to play basketball cause they got invited to play so they are gonna be there for a week that made me feel a little better now i can spend time with anna and ask her out i thought.We ate then i got back to our house.I took a shower and fell a sleep.
————————————————————
Authors pov
Thx for reading
Next chapter gonna be out tonight!!!