Chapter 41

Chris Pov
I woke up seeing anna still sleeping but i was still thinking about yesterday,i was so dump for doing it but at the same time she deserves it,It was her fault for messy with Anna and i warned her.I got ready and went to my ex room cause she said she had something to say.Me and her have been flirting but my heart is still with anna at least that what i think,after talking to her i went and got some breakfast for Anna so she wouldn't be suspicious because i have been hanging with my ex a lot.

Anna Pov
I woke up and saw Chris putting some food on the plate. "Good morning"i said "morning beautiful,how you sleep"he asked "Good"i replied "Here i brought you breakfast"he said giving me the plate "Aww thank you"i said "So how you feeling,you feeling better,do you need me to get some medicine?"he asked feeling my forehead "No i'm feeling better now"i said "Ok that's good"he said.I ate then i went to bathroom to brush my teeth and change.Today is our last day so i'm still planning on finding that ring i'm started to think i'm crazy it just a ring and i almost died because of it but it was something Ag gave me and it's important to me. "Ok i'm going to the beach since today is the last day"i said "Ok i'll come too,i'm gonna miss seeing the view"he said. "Ok let's go"i said and we hold hands and went to the beach. "Ok imma gonna go to my friend,call me if you need anything"he said and left.He was going to this girl i don't think of anything because i trust him so i just started to find the ring.

Ag Pov
I woke up seeing blood stain all over my shirt,i quickly went in the bathroom and cleaned myself up this time i put extra white gauze pad so the blood wouldn't bleed through.I put on a new shirt and today was the last day o be here so i thought i would walk on the beach one last time.I put on my shoes and went for a walk,from a distance i saw Anna she look like she was trying to find something and i knew what it was.I walked to her acting like i didn't know she was there i sat and i front of her "What you looking for"i asked she looked up and said  "Nothi...."i cut her off and said "This"pulling out the ring. "OmG Ag!!!!you found it!!"she said "Yes here"i said giving it to her "Thank you thank you!!"she said givinging me a tight hug it felt good but it got the spot i got stabbed "Owwww"i said "What's wrong"she asked "Oh nothing"i replied still hugging her until chris came "Anna let's go"he said we pull away and anna said "Hold on i need to talk to ag"she said looking back at me and she covered her mouth "Ag what happened"she asked coming close to me I looked down and i saw blond bleeding through "Anna let's goo!!"chris said pulling anna hand "Omg chris can you not wait"she said i saw chris getting mad "Ag let me help you"she said and hold my hands "No need to care about her she can take care of her self"chris said "He's right you should go"i said pulling my hand out of hers and walking away.As i was distancing i looked back and i saw anna crying so i waved and turned back around and walked to my room i kinda got dizzy and couldn't walk straight as i got in my room i blackout and fell to the floor.

Chris Pov
I saw anna and ag hugging so i went up to them and said "Anna let's go" "hold on i need to talk to ag"she said which made me kinda mad then anna said "Omg ag what's wrong"covering her mouth i saw ag shirt covering with blood the spot i stabbed her.I got alarmed and said "Anna let's go!!" but she said "Let me help you ag" "No need to take care of her she can do taht her self"i said giving ag the stare "Yea he right you should go"ag agreeing and letting go of annas hands and walking away.Good thing she did that cause i was about to punch her.Anna started crying so i hugged her and we walked back to our room.

Anna Pov
When ag was walking away i just kept looking at her,i notice she started walking weirdly i tried to walked to her but Chris grabbed my hands and we walked back to our room. "What was that all about" i asked "What?"he replied "grabbing my hands so i wouldn't go to ag"i said "Because if you go you will forget about me and you don't have to care for her,she can do that her self"he said "But she literally saved my life 2 times so i gotta do what i have to do"i said walking to the door "Where you going"he asked "To ag's room"i replied. "Don't"he said "I'm going"i replied "If you go i hurt her again"he said which concerned me and i look back "What"i asked "Yea i hurt her if you go"he said again "Wdym"i asked "her stomach was bleeding because of me"he said "What!!!what did you do to her??why did you do it"i asked "Don't worry about it but don't you dare go to her room or else i hurt her again don't try me i'm gonna take shower now"he said going in the bathroom.I fell to the floor hopeless what am i gonna do i can't go to her room she probably hurt right now i thought so i immediately called the group chat