Chapter 43

Ag Pov
I opened my eye seeing the most beautiful person i the world,she was still sleeping i don't get how she can look so cute while sleeping.Her arms were around me and her head on my chest felt so right i gotta to say yesterday night was the best night i have ever experienced since our "date"back in high school.I thought about yesterday what Anna said i really hope she meant it but at the same time she was very drunk,i started to play with her hair then i hear "I see you like playing with my hair" "yea,good morning"i said "Morning"she replied.We went silence after that but it wasn't awkward i really want to ask the question i have been thinking since i woke up but i'm scared i'm gonna be broken again but i said it anyways "Anna did you mean everything you said last night"i asked "What did i say"she asked "Oh you don't even remember"i said I'm such an idiot i knew she wouldn't say that the only reason was because she was drunk.I let her go and went to the door "Hey!!where are you going"she asked "Home"i replied "Ag you are so stupid why would i forget what i said,i really meant it"she said i walked away overthinking but then i went back to her "Wait did i hear that right,you really meant what you said yesterday"i asked she nods "Yes i did"she said giving me a cute smile I ran to her,got on top of her and hugged her.

Anna Pov
I woke up feeling fingers through my hair,Ag was still here i'm surprised but i'm happy shes here "I see you like playing with my hair"i said "Yea,good morning"she said "morning"i replied suddenly we went silent at that time i thought about yesterday i wonder if she took my words seriously i hope she don't think i'm playing then she asked "Anna do you really mean what you said yesterday" i really want to play her so i said "What did i say"jokingly but she really thought i forgot it and said "Oh you forgot what you said"she let go of me and walked out the door i didn't follow her cause i was gonna tell her "Ag you are really stupid i really meant what i said yesterday"i said she kept walking away this time i felt like going after her but she came back in and said "Wait did i hear that right,you meant what you said yesterday" i nodded and said yes i saw her smile grew she ran up to me got on top of me and hugged me so tight i never want this to be over "i love u"she whispered in my ear *I got chills ugh* "I love you too"i whispered back.We stayed in that position for awhile until my stomach growling "Hmm i hear your stomach growling im gonna go make you pancakes and egg"she said "Ahhh my favorite thank you!!"i said "No problem"she said and went downstairs.I got up and brushed my teeth and wore new cloth cause i was still in yesterday cloths.Then i went downstairs to the kitchen smelling good stuff i went to ag.

Ag Pov
As i was flipping the pancakes and making the eggs i felt hands around me.I turn around and hugged her.Man this felt so right i wanted to do this since the day we met but of corse we were to young.I lift her up on the counter behind her and we just look into each others eyes it was so peaceful and quiet Gosh i wanted to kiss her "Go ahead"she said "What?"i said confused "Kiss me"she said "Are you su.."she cut me off and kissed me.It was like the fast kiss type it went by slow and deep i never want this to stop but we pull away and she smiled and got of the counter and laughed "Why you laughing"i asked "You're really red"she said "I mean i just got kissed by the most beautiful girl in the world"i said she blushed "Ahh Ha now who's blushing real hard"i said "Shut up"she said sitting on the chair.I got our food and went to the table "Here you go"i said handing her the food "Thanks bub"she said and we ate we started hearing rain drop "uh oh i hope there's no thunder and lightnings"anna said "Don't worry i'm here"i replied.We finished eating and started to go in the basement "Wanna watch some movies"she asked "Yea"i said she ran up stairs "where you going"i asked "Getting some blankets"she replied.I started to sit on the couch it was huge kinda like a bed but still a couch.Anna came back with blankets she sat beside me and we shared the blancket.We opened the tv and watch a movie half way to the movie we heard thunder "Ahhh"anna screamed and got on top of me. "It's ok i'm here anna"i said.She sat on my laps,put her hands around my neck and put her head on my chest,i put my arms around hers and just watch the movie i looked at her and she was asleep no one can be as perfect as her i thought then somehow i fell asleep too.