Chapter 2

Anna pov

After school i walked to the gym to change because today is soccer tryout and on the way there i saw Ag and she walked with me then she hugged me and said good luck then left.I play high school Varsity, i'm a forward and i'm number two this year i want to score as many goals and make good decisions so i can get scouted to play for a D1 school.Emmi and julia came and changed and we went out to the soccer feild.Our coach said that we have a game this thursday,So he told us to do a lot of conditionings. At the end of the practice,me,julia and emmi went to chick fil a cause we were hungry then i drop them off after.

Jordyn Pov
Me and sophie went to our softball coach office because we had to talk about softball stuff to our coach and she said that it was going to be different this year.After that sophie invited me to her house so i went in and did our homework together.Then out of no where sophie said "Do u know how it feels to fall in love"and i was like  kinda and she immediately said who do u have a crush on while smirking and i said who is ur crush.She said that she tell me if i tell her so I said anna one of my bff,i known her since kindergarten and she was the person i could talk to when ever i have problems and she would give me this smile that can make me happy and that's how i knew i liked her more than friends and sophie said "awww"y'all should actually date then Sophie said avery was her crush and i said i'm not surprised because i knew it was avery this whole time they were being very flirty the during lunch.Then we ate dinner and i left and go back to my house.

Ag pov

At the end of the day i saw Anna so I walked with her because she have soccer tryout to day,i said good luck and hugged her and she said thank you. Then i meet up with Mia  and Avery to go to the skate park cause we didn't have nothing to do,first we stopped to get food and bought some stuff for our skateboard.We talked about a lot of thing while skateboard,we talked about when basketball is going start and college and more until Avery started saying "i think i'm in love" We laughed because Avery haven't said those word in a long time cause she was heart broken but not anymore.Me and Mia look at each other  and we knew who Avery was in love  with.Mia said "avery i think we know who it is" and Avery said "no y'all don't" then I said "It's sophie" then she said how did we know and Mia said yall were flirting and look at each other a lot and u would laugh at everything sophie said.Avery was as red as a tomato when she heard that so she said "how abt y'all do y'all have a crush"Mia said yes and she talked about this girl named lyric and they looked at me for an answer and i said don't worry about it and they said "tell me!!!"and how i'm a bad friend then they started tickling me cause that my weakness then i finally said Anna cause I liked her since kindergarten and still do i would get butterfly's when she look at me or give me hugs and they gave me a look and said they're not surprised. My face turned red when they said that then Mia said "just ask her out" and i said "I can't" and avery said "why not"i said "she's out of my league" and "i don't want to ruin our friendship".Mia said "ask her out before it's too late" then i said i never felt like this with anybody else.Anna can literally change my mood just by smiling at me and i said Why do i have feelings like this and mia said "Because you're in love"I was shocked, avery said "just ask her out already" i said i wish i was that brave and they laughed and then we went in the car and leave,We put on music and stayed silent until this song remind me of anna it was our favorite song and i sing my heart out.

—————————————————
Authors-

I'm sorry if i have bad grammars and spell things wrong.