Chapter 16

Ag Pov
I woke up happily two more days until i see anna i thought. "Why are you smiling more than usual"Mia asked "Oh nothing" i replied "Yea right"she said.So are you ready for the party mia asked "I don't think i wanna go,i don't want anything to happen you know how drunk i get"i answered.*Knock knock* mia opened the door and pyper and her freind came "oh i know you didn't say you not going to the party"Pyper said "Idk i just don't want to go to party's right now"i replied "No you gotta come plzzz" "she don't wanna go because she is thinking about an..."i covered mia mouth "Fine i'll go" i replied.I just layed on the bed and watched the Tv with mia then pyper came and layed next to me.i look at mia she looked at me.I think i'm gonna go get some food,do you want any i asked mia "Yes bring some chicken and coffee" Ok replied.I got some food and got back to the room hoping pyper wasn't there anymore when i opened the door no one was there except for mia "feeew"i said. "I never seen you this uncomfortable"mia said "Yep i'm never been this uncomfortable"i replied *we laughed* "well eat up we got have lots of energy for tonight" mia said "ughhh i don't wanna go" i replied "You'll be fine i take care of you"mia said "you better"i replied we ate and just watch our phones until the party.

Anna pov
I woke up next to Jordyn she was still sleeping well everybody was sleeping.I got ready made some breakfast and ate it.Then i just played some video games jordyn woke up and came next to me.*feel my forhead* "wow you're all better" she said "heheh thx do you" i replied "wanna play"i asked "no i'll just watch"she replied.I played for a few mins then felt something on my shoulder it was jordyn head she fell asleep on my shoulder.I just let her be and played my game again until julia and emmi came down and said "Awww cuties" they said "Oh heyy i made y'all some breakfast it's in the kitchen i said "Ok" they replied.

Emmi Pov
So we we woke up me and julia went downstairs seeing jordyn asleep on anna's shoulder "awww cuties"we said "Oh hey i made y'all some breakfast it in the kitchen"anna said ok we replied and went to the kitchen to eat.While we were eating julia said "we should got to the mall and the movie theater" "yes" i replied.We went to the living room and tell anna about the mall and the theater she said yes.Then anna woke jordyn up by saying "Get up loser we're going shopping". "What i don't want to go can i just stay"Jordyn replied. "No plzz come" anna said "Yes come we going to the theater too" i said "Oh if y'all going to the theater than i'll come"jordyn replied "Yayyaya"anna said.We got ready and went to the mall,we shop for like 3 hours it 7pm already and our movie starts at 8 so we went in the restaurant so we wouldn't be hungry during the movie.It was 6:30 so we drove to the theater and bought some popcorn and went in.
Anna Pov
The movie started and it was a scary one so i put my hand over my eye and got closer to jordyn. "Ahhhh"i screamed everybody looked at me *ughh why did i do that i thought*Jordyn then put her arms around me and i relaxed my head on her shoulder but still cover my face cause it was still scary.*buzz buzz* i got a notification for snapchat,i looked at it and it was ag's teammate private story.I can feel my tears forming up and my eyes getting hotter, a tear dropped "i'm going to the bathroom" i said "Ok" they replied I went in the bathroom and started sobbing because of what i saw,It was about ag she was at a party she looks very drunk the same girl that kissed her cheek was on her lap kissing her again not once but twice *why do i even care* i thought i stay in the bathroom for a while and wiped my tears and walked back to the movie room.I accidentally hit someone because i wasn't looking up,i looked and saw two boys one of them looked very familiar "Hey anna long time no see" familiar boy said "Who are you"i asked "how can you not remember me the party remember?" "Oh you" i replied then i tried to walk pass him but he grabbed my arms and said "not too fast" "what do you want i asked" "i want you to be my girlfriend " he said "In your dreams" i said and tried to walk pass him again but i couldn't this time he grabbed me and lean in but someone came and kicked him from behind.

Ag Pov
It's 5 so we got ready for the party and drove there. "Wow this place is huge" mia said "yup" i replied The place was already loud and full of people.We went in and pyper came up to me and said "finally y'all are here" yup replied "follow me" she said we went to the bar and she gave me a drink "i'm good i don't wanna get drunk"i said "Just try it plz ag mcdaddy" pyper said "No" i replied "just drink it man ill take care of you"mia said "Ok only one tho"i said "ok go ahead" pyper said *i drank it,it hits hard i kinda already dizzy it tasted very good one more wouldn't hurt i thought and i drank one more and one became 20 and i stopped there. I got some water and went to the living room where all my friends were and sat on the coach and just watch them cause i was too weak to do anything.Someone sat on my lap of corse it was pyper i tried to move away but i was too weak she leaned it and kiss me twice i had enough and push her off and went out the door. She followed me "hey what's wrong ik know you liked it"she said "Actually i don't,i don't like you like that and i like someone else"she asked "I can't tell you" i answered "Then you don't like anyone"she came closer to me "Ok fine it's Anna...anna shumate you don't know her,she been there for me my whole life and she cheer me up,i can't do something without thinking of her. she makes me happy i can't start my day without thinking about her and i don't want to do this to her even if we not a thing yet so plz stop messing with me i only like her and will always like her." i said "Oh i see"she leaned for a kiss i dodged it "What POint of the story don't you understand u don't like you ok i only like anna and only want her so stop it" i got in the car and drove back to my room.I took a shower and start thinking about anna i swear i never stop thinking about her.
Jordyn Pov
The movie ended,anna still isn't back so we went looking for her until i saw her and a boy was leaning toward her i ran and kicked him from behind and grabbed anna's arm and asked her if she was ok.As soon as i got the answer i looked at the boy and i remembered he the one who stabbed me so i went to him and started punching him and kicking him until his friend grabbed me and punched me i fell to ground.He grabbed me by my shirt and i punched him he was fully knocked out. The other boy came from behind and tried to punch my but i dodged it and started to kick him but the security came "what y'all doing" "Those boys tried to hurt my friend" emmi said "are you ok"the security asked "yes i'm fine"i replied "Ok we will take care of them"security said. Anna came to me and helped me up "are you ok i'm very sorry" she said "it's ok it's not that bad"I replied. We got back to her house and anna went to the kitchen while we go to her room,She got me some ice and medicine,she gently pressed it to my face "ahhhh"i scream "oh you call this not that bad" anna said emmi and julia both laughed. "Welp we leaving see y'all later" emmi and julia said "what y'all not sleeping over" anna asked "no we both have work tmr" they said "oh ok" we replied "take care of jordyn"they said with a wink "hahah will do" anna replied "you're staying right"anna asked me "if you want me too"i replied"stay i wanna take care of you"she said "ok imm gonna go take shower"i said
Julia Pov
While going back home i saw something it shocked me cause it was Ag.Someone was on her lap kissing her i showed emmi and she was speechless. " i thought she really liked anna" emmi said "same" i replied wait is that why anna went to the bathroom the movies "no wonder her voice sounded like she was about to cry,she probably saw this". Let me text her
"hey did you see the ag vid?" "yes why" she asked "did you go to the bathroom because of taht?" "what noo"she replied "come on anna ik you well" i said "ok yes i did" "feel better anna you still have jordyn".I said.

Jordyn Pov
I took a shower and while i was trying my hair i saw a post someone was sitting on ag's lap and kissing her she looked very drunk anna prob saw this i thought that prob why she went to the bathroom.I kept scrolling and saw a vid of ag again,she said that she only like anna and always will and how anna cheer her up and how she can't do nothing without thinking about anna that was cute but hurted me knowing how we liked the same girl. Now that i know how ag feels i need to know how anna feels.Im gonna ask her out tmr.

Anna Pov
While jordyn was in the shower i just thought about Ag the video and julia texted me about it and asked me about if i went to the bathroom because if it "i said no" but she knew i was lying so i told her the truth. After that jordyn came out and i went and take shower. When i got out the shower jordyn was already sleeping so i put the blanket over her and slept as well.

Mia Pov
I got back to the hotel, Ag was watching her phone.Dude why you leave me like that i asked "cause i do t want to deal with the girl anymore"she said "Oh yes you rock the part where you told anna how you feel was so cute" wait you were there she asked no britney posted on her private don't worry anna not in it and i told her to delete it already so yea. Sorry i didn't take care of you.Its ok at least there only one more day until seeing anna she said Yes ok goodnight imma take shower then sleep.
_______________________
Author
Dang this was long but i like it
when ag confess her feelings!!!