Chapter 44

Ag Pov
i hear anna moaning "ag keep it going"i kiss her neck leaving a lot of hickeys,i move down started kissing her stomach.I pull down her shorts and licked you know "ag....."anna moan and got on top of me "Hey now i'm the top"i said "Not anymore"she replied touching my stomach and moving it down to my V line she touch the place and my eyes went back "Anna.."i say and woke up.I Look around and see anna on top of me without any shirt om but had a bra on Oh no is that a dream or did it actually happened,i looked under the bed we weren't naked so i'm sure it was just a dream.I wrapped my arms around her body and her head was on the crook of my neck,i could hear her heart beat.Today is the day to make her mine i thought we have been flirty and touchy these past few days and i'm ready to make her mine.I flipped Anna over carefully and kissed her forehead and put blankets over her just in case she gets cold.I got in the bathroom and changed.I got my keys and got in my car,I drove to this jewelry store for something that i ordered "Hi do you have the ring that I ordered"i asked "may i have your order name"the person asked "Yes ag mcdaneils"i replied "Oh yes we have it,i bring it out"she said and walked away.I waited and she came back with a box and a bag "here you go"she said "Can i look inside"i asked "yes it's yours now"she said "Thank you"i said and opened the box Oh my it's beautiful the words are just neat

I can already see it looking good on anna "Thank you so much"i said putting the room back in the box,and walk away but the girl came taped me "Um may I your number"she asked "Uhh no"i replied "Do you have a girlfriend"she asked "No but i asking my...

I can already see it looking good on anna "Thank you so much"i said putting the room back in the box,and walk away but the girl came taped me "Um may I your number"she asked "Uhh no"i replied "Do you have a girlfriend"she asked "No but i asking my special person today so i'm sorry"i said and walked away this time she didn't follow on the way back to my car i heard my name being called "Ag!!!"i turned around and saw emmi and julia "Hey guys what are you doing here"is asked "we are supposed to asked you that but just shopping"emmi said "Why were you at the jewelry store tho"julia asked "Oh uhh it's for anna"i replied "Oh what are other reasons"emmi asked suspiciously "I'm asking her out today"i said quickly "julia omg did i hear that correctly"emmi said "Ag did you just say you were gonna ask anna out"julia asked "Yes is that a problem"i asked "Emmi out dream is coming true Eeeek"julia said "so there's no problem right"i asked again "Nope not at all"they replied "Ok good and since y'all are here i'm gonna need y'all help"i said "Ok what is it"they asked I told them the plan for today and they said ok "Make sure you tell everyone so y'all won't get tired"i said "Yes i hope goes well"they said "Wait can we see the ring"emmi asked "Yea"i said and opened the box "Wow that's so beautiful"they said "Ik"i replied "Ok well bye i have to get ready for today"i told them "Ok bye goodluck Ag we believe in you"they said.I got in the car and went to dunking for breakfast so anna wouldn't be suspicious.

Emm/Juli Pov
Emmi-So we were in the mall shopping for some cloths since we got nothing else to do.As we were looking for cloths,I saw ag in front of a store and a jewelry store "Juli look it's ag"i said "Yea What about her"julia said "She's in a jewelry store"i replied "Omg are you thinking what i'm thinking"julia said "They getting married"we both said "We might me overthinking but let's go near and spy on her"i said.
Julia-We went closer to her and saw her looking at a ring "Omg we might be right,she is looking at the ring"i said "Yessss"emmi replied then we saw ag walked out the store with the ring "Ahhh she bought it"i said "Eeeek in so happy"emmi replied then i saw the girl following ag and asked for her number "Oh i know not,not another person breaking anna and ag apart"i said getting up but emmi stopped me "Hold on let's see what ag says,this gonna help us see if ag is really the one for anna"emmi said "Ok fine"i said.We saw what happened omg this really made me like Ag even more "Wow ag is so loyal!!"emmi said "Yes anna is very lucky i hope i find someone like her"i said "Same"emmi replied.