Chapter 28

Ag Pov
I Woke up hearing the doctors whispering,they looked kinda worried "Hey,is everything alright"i asked "Yes" "no" they looked at each other "well no,anna has been improving but not much for her brain to process stuff quick,if she don't wake up after 6 weeks then she might be brain dead which mean she will be coma forever". "What how come i thought you said if she was improving then she going to wake up"i said "Well we been studying her these past few days and things have changed her brain doesn't work like it used to it is not healing well.We don't know how to fix her yet because we never had a patient like her so if she don't wake up after 6 week she might be brain dead"one of the doctor said "I'm sorry to tell you this"the other one said and they left. Tears rolled down my cheeks,i couldn't control them the fact that i'm losing her just make me cry more,i shouldn't have never left i thought It's all my fault i regret what i did i never should've ignored her now it too late just like my coach said "Don't ignore the person you love the most or you will regret it later" now i get why she said that it so true I regret my decision.
*Ring ring*i heard my phone my coach was calling me so i answered.
Me-Hello?
Coach-Hey ag i just wanted to tell i'm sorry and i have good news and bad news
Me-It's ok what is the news
Coach-Well let me start with the bad news,so you have to come back in 6 weeks or else you will lose your scholarship,this wasn't what i planned but this is what the school has told me iam really sorry to tell you this.
Me-What i don't think i can come back i want to be here for my friend
Coach-what about your scholarship
Me-Well my friend is more important than this,if i lose her i will never forgive myself,Nothing would matter if i lose her she the only thing that would make me happy so if I lose my scholarship then i guest i won't play for you.
Coach-But don't you want to play with us
Me-I do don't get me wrong but this person is very special to me i can't lose her *I hold anna's hand saying those words*
Coach-I understand i'll try to talk to the school to help with this situation
Me-Ok thanks for telling me Bye see ya
I put my phone away and just look at her face.Don't worry i be here with you no matter what just like i promised in the letter,i wouldn't betray you for anything you know why? Because you are my special person you always has been i said tear falling from my eyes i suddenly felt something squeezing my hand and it was anna's she squeezed my hands i hold her hands tighter.She must've heard what i said.

Jordyn Pov
I picked everyone up to go see anna even tho we not going to actually see her we just gonna watch her form outside of the room so Ag wouldn't leave.I got to the hospital and saw Anna's parents walking there too so we walked up to them and said "Hey" "Hey guys,how are y'all"they said "Good hbu?"we replied "We are good"they said.Once we arrive in front of the room we heard Ag talking to someone,the person one the person said that Ag would lose her scholarship if she don't come back in six weeks and ag replied with "My friend is more important than this,if i lose her i will never forgive myself,Nothing would matter to me if i lose her she is the only person that would make me happy so if i lose my scholarship for this reason then ig i won't be able to play for you" "Awww"julia and emmi said "Wow she would lose her scholarship for anna"I said "And it's also her dream to go that school"mia replied "I never seen someone caring this much about anna"mr.shumate said looking at mrs.shumate"Ag better be my daughter in law"mrs.shumate replied and we laughed.

Mia Pov
Ag started talking again she said "Don't worry ill be here with you no matter what just like i promised in the letter"I was not surprised by what she said cause she never broke a promise before "I wouldn't betray you for anything do you know why?Because you are my special person"ag added tears falling form her eyes. "Awww"we all said."This is just like the movies but better" i said "I agree"everyone said. "omg ik y'all saw that"Julia said "What"we asked "Anna literally squeezed ag hands"julia said "Omg does that mean she getting better"jordyn asked "yes thx to Ag"mr and mrs shumate said. I felt so happy hearing that i don't even know how to explain it.After awhile we all left feeling happy.
Listen to pieces by Rob thomas
-6 Weeks Later-
Ag Pov
I'm getting very worried anna haven't wake up still and it's been six weeks i haven't slept for whole week.I can't sleep knowing she is not ok,nurse came and gave me medicine cause i haven't been sleeping and eating well which is hurting my immune system. "Here you go ag"the nurse said giving me the medicine "Thank you"i said and she left.I waited and waited for anna to wake up