Chapter 40

Anna Pov
I woke up and feeling unaccomplished because of yesterday,I have to find it before i leave.So i got up and went in the bathroom and brush my teeth then chris came in "Goodmorning i'm sorry about yesterday again,i'm just scared i might lose you"he said "It's ok i get it"i replied "So are we good now?"he asked "Yes"i replied.I walked out and changed into shorts and t-Shirt and wore my swimsuit under.I was walking out until chris stopped me "where you going" "I'm gonna go to the beach and get some fresh air with emmi and julia"i said "Ok i'll be there later"he said and i left.I actually didn't ask julia and emmi to come i was just going to the beach so i could find my ring and plus they probably aren't even awake.I arrived at the area where he throw it and tried to find it.

Emmi/Julia Pov
Emmi-I woke and it was about 9:am and i had nothing to do so i just watch tiktok but then Julia woke up.
Julia- "Good morning"i said "morning" emmi replied "Wanna get some breakfast after i get ready"i asked "For sure i'm hungry"she said and i got ready and we went out.
Emmi Pov
We got our food but while walking back to our room I saw Chris and this girl. "Julia look"i pointed at Chris and the girl. "Wth who is she"she asked "Idk i never seen her before"i replied "Let's go spy"she said so we got closer to them "The other night was fun"we heard the girl say "Nice to catch up bye i got to go"chris replied "Well we late"i said "I wonder what they were talking about"julia said as we were walking back to our room. "What if she mean the day it was raining and anna was with ag"i said "Yess,ok let's go before our food gets cold"she said.We arrived at our room and we ate "should we tell anna?"julia asked "I think we should wait"i said.We finished eating and just rest.

Jordyn Pov
Today was a pretty good day the weathers nice and everything is nice so i called everybody to hangout at the beach.They all answered except for Anna and Ag but other than that everybody said yes so i got ready but on my shorts and T-shirt and walked to the beach.

Mia Pov
I saw everybody on the way to the beach so we all walked there together. "Today weather is so nice" i said "I wish i could live here everyday"Julia said "Man Anna and Ag are missing out"Jordyn replied "Yup i wonder what they are doing"Emmi said.We arrived at the beach and saw Anna "I guest anna is more excited then us she already here"i said she look like she was trying to find something so i called her "Hey!!!!Anna"we called her.She looked back and ran to us "Did you see our text"Jordyn asked "What text"she said "To hang out here"i replied "No I was in the water the whole time"she said "Oh then why you here so early"Julia asked "Oh uhh i was just bored so i decided to come here"she said "Ok welp we can all hang now"i said "Yea"everyone replied.
We all Hangout until anna asked "Where Ag" "Idk she haven't answered our text since this morning"i said "It's already 4pm,we should check on her"Emmi said "I agree"anna said so we walked to Ag room.
Play the song
Anna Pov
It has been the whole day and i still couldn't find the ring i stopped when my friends came cause i didn't want to be suspicious.But as hours went by i notice Ag wasn't here so i asked them where she was but no one knew and so we decided to check on her.We opened the door and saw Ag still sleeping "Dang she can sleep a lot"Jordyn said "I don't think normal something wrong with her"i said and normally people don't sleep that munch so i knew something was wrong i walked up to her and she was cover with layers of blankets,she must be really cold.She looked so cute while sleeping i touch her forehand and quickly removed it "What wrong Anna"mia asked "Ag is sick that why she sleeping a lot"i said walking to the bathroom and getting some wet towel and a bowl of water. "What are you doing"Ami asked "Do y'all not know what to do when someone is sick"i asked "No"they replied.I rolled my eyes and squeezed the towel and put it on her forhead "This helps the heat cool down"i said "oh doctor Anna in the house"Julia said we laughed "Shut up she sleeping"i said "Ok no need to yell at us"mia replied.I kept squeezing and put it not her forehead then i got a thermometer and put it on her the,the temperature dropped so i put the stuff away and put the blanket over her again i let go but her hands grab my hand and put it next to her face "Awww"they said "What"i replied "y'all cute"they said again i kinda blushed and didn't say anything.Now ag was holding my hands and put it next to her face i could feel the warm ness i didn't let it go cause i want her to feel safe so i just stay there.