Chapter 38

Ag Pov
I woke up pretty early and i had nothing to do so i got some shorts and a t shirt on and went for a walk.I walked near the beach it was so relaxing and refreshing i wish my life was this easy.I felt very lonely yesterday having my own room to my self if only she wasn't dating anyone i would've shared a room with her.As i was walking around and boom i accidentally bumped in to someone.Looks like she dropped her rebull,as i was picking it up "Wow i used to have the same bracelet as you"she said looking up to me "Anna..."i said "Ag why u here"she asked "Oh i had nothing to do and it's pretty early so i came for a walk oh and i didn't know we have the same bracelet"she said "Haha we never did this is yours"i said "Oh wow you stole that from me you know that was my favorite bracelet."she said jokingly punching me "Hey now i didn't steal it you left it so i just kept it save but here you can have it back"i said even tho i still wanted it cause that all i have of her. "No it's fine i want you to keep it"she said "Nice wanna go eat with me"i asked "Yes i'm starving"she said and we laughed.

Anna Pov
I was on a walk and i bumped into someone i dropped my rebull i was pretty mad but when i saw her face my mood change my smile came back again. i saw her wrist and she had the same bracelet as me so i said "Wow i didn't know we have the same bracelet" "We don't this is yours"she said "Wow you stole that from me you know that was my favorite bracelet right"i said punching her jokingly "Hey now i didn't steal you left it so i just kept it save,here you can have it back"she said handing it to me "No it's fine i want you to have it"i said.I can't believe she didn't lose it and i also wanted her to keep so a pieces of me is always with her.Then we decided to go eat breakfast in the main area, "What would you guys want"the waitress came "You can go"we both said "Pancake with egg plz"we both said at the same time "Oh wow you guys are very cute together"the waitress said "Oh we not together"ag replied which made me said but it true and i also have a boyfriend that loves me.After waiting for a while the food then the food came "Wait we didn't order fries" i said "Oh you guys are our first costumer so we wanted to give you back something we do this to every costumer"the waitress said And walked away ag shrugged and said "More food for us"i giggled and said "Yup". We ate and it was very fun i wish we could do this everyday,ag did very funny stuff this is why she can change my mood easily it like she the only person that can do this to me.We finished eating and walked back to our rooms "wow nice necklace you got there"she said looking at the necklace she gave me "Yes a special person gave this to me"i said and i saw her turn red "thanks ag I had a very good start of the day because of you"i said "Oh no problem you made my day go better too i hope we can do this more often,you know if chris doesn't have a problem with it"she said i hope chris doesn't get mad and plus we just friend going out for lunch and stuff and that's what normal freinds to do "Its ok he wouldn't mind and i would love to go eat with you again"i replied "Ok well bye see you later"she said and walked away "Bye"i replied and walked to my room seeing chris awake "Hey where were you"he asked "Oh i was eating with ag"i replied "Oh why so early"he asked again "Idk we just bumped into eachother and was hungry so we went to eat"i said "Are you sure she didn't plan this to eat with you"he asked "Chris she wouldn't do this and i didn't even know she was gonna be walking so plz stop asking questions"i said "Ok ok i was just worried"he said "No need to worry i known her my whole life and we besties"i replied "Ok whatever you say"he said and went in the bathroom.

Emmi Pov
Me and julia woke up and was hungry so we went in the main building to go eat breakfast,as we were going in julia stopped me "What Julia"i said "Shhh Shut up" she said "What?"i asked she pointed to these two person and it looked a lot like anna and ag "Wow they really look like anna and ag"i said "BECAUSE ITs them emmi why you so slow"she said "Oh chill my eyes are just blurry"i said. "Wow they are really enjoying themselves"i said "i've never seen anna this smiley since high school,ag really bring the happiness to her"julia said "Yup"i replied. "Hey what y'all looking at"i heard from behind "Omg y'all scared me"i said it was jordyn and mia "So are y'all gonna answer our question"jordyn asked "look there"julia pointed.