Chapter 9

Ag Pov
I woke up seeing anna and jordyn still sleeping so i got ready and make them breakfast cause they sick and hurt and i'm not only who is not hurt.I made some pancakes and eggs then i went in the room and saw them awake so i brought them breakfast.I just watched my phone and wait for them to finish it was raining outside so we didn't have nothing to do.
Anna Pov
I heard a loud noise from the kitchen so i woke up seeing jordyn sleeping she looked so sick so i turned her face toward me and screamed "ahhhhh" What's wrong i said then i saw blood bleeding through her shirt i quickly said what happen and got some bandages and medicines "don't worry about it"she said  "tell me or else" she started explaining "Remember the dude that tried to kiss you?" i answer yes "well when i was coming back to ur house he was standing in front of ur door so i kicked him from behind then he pulled out his nice and stabbed me but it not that deep so that why i didn't go to the hospital and don't tell Ag about this i don't want her get mad and murder him" i laughed and said ok then put some medicine in,it's all my fault i thought then i just got back on the bed then Ag came in and out then came back with breakfast.She watched us eat and smiled,we said thank you and it tasted so good.

Jordyn pov
I felt someone touched me where i was stabbed at and i scream it hurted and started bleeding and Anna look scared and ask me what happen and i said don't worry about and. she said tell me or else then i started talking cause i didn't want her to be mad me.she then put the medicine on me it hurted so bad,then she just layed next to me and Ag came in with pancakes and egg it tasted so good i didn't know she can cook that well.It was raining outside and i didn't want to do anything so i just sleep.

Ag Pov
After they eat i helped anna up and went downstairs to play video games,Jordyn didn't come cause she was very tired and she just sleep.We played for like an hour then i felt a head on my shoulder it was anna's of course i just smiled then played for a while and carried anna to the room and layed her so she could feel comfortable i see jordyn still sleeping so i kissed anna on her forehead before going back to playing my games.

Anna Pov
I heard someone groaning so i woke up and i was suddenly on the bed,last time i was on the coach i thought then i look beside me JORDYN omg she was bleeding but still a sleep.Ag came in and was shocked she ran downstairs and got medicine and huge bandage and i got wet towel and new shirt for jordyn,i started taking her shirt off but she still had on her sport bra of course.she had abs but that not important i gently wiped the bloods and clean her up and ag came in and put some alcohol so there wouldn't be any bacteria's after she put a big bandage on the bleeding spot then put a roll thingy over it so it could stop bleeding.Ag looked at me and said what happened i then said what happened,Ag got up but i grabbed her and said plzz don't then she calmed down and walked down stairs.I looked at jordyn she is really hurt because of me i couldn't stop my tear from coming down i sobbed then Jordyn woke up and said what's wrong i said "i hurt you i'm sorry" she said no you didn't come her *she opened her arms* and i got into her arms and just stayed in that position for a while.Then we just layed and watch the tv.
Jordyn pov
I heard crying so i woke up it was anna and asked what happen she said she hurted me and said sorry i said no you didn't and opened my arms for a hug so she could feel better then we just watch the tv.

Ag Pov
I heard screaming i got upstairs and saw jordyn bleeding i ran and got medicine and anna cleaned jordyn up and i put medicine and bandages on then i asked anna what happens to her i was shocked and mad at the same time i feel like i was about to murder someone but Anna hood me back and i just go down stair and calm my self down.After along time i went back to the room to see if everything was ok and it was fine Anna and jordyn were already sleeping so i hop in the shower and slept early cause we have school tmr.
——————————————————
authors pov
Sorry if this chapter was boring but y'all gonna like the next chapter i hope
i'm posting it tonight if i have time
Thank you!!!