Chapter 36

Listen to the song 
Ag Pov
Mia opened the door "Heyy come in"she said Me and Taylor went in. "Omg ag"julia and emmi said "Wtf am i seeing this right"avery and sophie said they all ran up to me and hugged me. As they finished hugging me i saw anna looking very surprised and slowing walking up to me,as she got closer we hugged for the first time in very long time "You miss me?" i asked "Duhh i been waiting for you" she said omg that made me feel happy she was waiting me. "I missed you too"i said "Good"she said. "Ok ok we know y'all miss eachother but we needa catchup"mia said.Our hug lasted for awhile it then we had to let go then we all started talking. "So who this pretty girl over here"avery said pointing at Taylor "Oh right so this is my girlfriend Taylor" everyone looked shock but they still greeted hugged her "Nice to me you all"Taylor said. I looked around and see two unfamiliar people "Who are they"i asked pointing at them "Oh this is ami annas freind"jordyn said "This is my boyfriend chris"anna said my heart dropped when she said that but i went up to him and shook his hands "Nice to meet you man"i said forcing a smile.Why am i feeling like this i should be happy for her,why am i worrying i thought.We all started to eat and talk until anna came up to me and said "Hey can we talk" "yea sure".

Anna Pov
When ag came in i couldn't think or move for a few moments i was so shocked and happy to see her.She look so good and cute everyone started going up and hugged her except for me because i was still in disbelief.I slowing walked up to her with my jaw dropped and we finally Hugged it felt so great to be in her arms again it felt like the world stop and only two of us were here and it's the feeling when you see them again and your stomach drop i mean that literally happening right now "You miss me"she asked she asked such stupid question i thought "Duhh i've been waiting for you"i said "I miss you too"she said Omg she missed me i thought she forgot about me "Good"i replied we were still hugging until mia had to interrupt us by saying "Ok ok we know y'all miss each other"that kinda made me blush so then we just talked. "This is my girl friend taylor"Ag said while my heart dropped even tho it kinda hurted me at least she happy with her so i got to be happy for her too i forced my smile and went up the girl "Hi nice to meet you"i said "Hi nice to meet you too"she replied and i went back and sat downs till thinking about why i felt the way i felt when she said that ik i have moved on and she have too. then ag asked who chris and ami were so i introduced them "This is my bf Chris"i said she came up to chris and shocked his hand,i'm glad they are getting along but chris looks a little off look like he mad or something.Then we started eating and talking i still felt guilty about some stuff so i asked Ag if we could talk,she said yes so we went to an empty room.
"Ag i'm sorry about everything from the past,i feel very guilty about it"i said "It's fine anna it's the past we have moved on you found your person and i have found my person the past is the past don't worry about it"she said and hugged me tight,it kinda hurted me when she said she found her person,my brain is telling me chris is my person but my heart is telling me that it not sure i don't know which one is right but i guest she has found her person "Thank you"i said "Anything for you,let's get going now"she said and we went back to our friends.

Jordyn Pov
Omg when Ag said "This is my girlfriend taylor"we were all shocked i looked at mia and other people that were in the breaking anna and chris. i gave them the look *what we gonna do now*.They didn't understand so i was just planing to tell them when we have are all alone.

Mia pov
We are eating now and anna and ag went somewhere to talk so we were all alone to talk about the break up. "Guys i don think we can do the break up thing any more"i said "Yea i agree"jordyn said "They have found their person lest not break that"avery said "Yea i agree"sophie replied. "But guys don't y'all see how they look at each other tho,anna mood literally changed when ag arrived "emmi said "And how they hugged for like along time ik they weren't gonna stop hugging until we stop them"julia said "True but it's their happiness maybe the universe doesn't want them together yet"i said "Yea ig"they agreed "Maybe we should just let the universe play and if they meant to be than they are meant to be"jordyn said "Yes"they all agreed.

Chris Pov
I don't like the feeling About Ag,I feel like she that special person to anna and i don't like taht i want to be her special someone. Anna mood literally change when Ag came in i hope i can do that someday.And the hug and the eye just make me mad i don't want my girl looking at someone like that she never even look at me like that.

Taylor Pov
We now at the reunion and Ag look real happy to see her friends. She looked happier when she saw this blue eyed,tan,blondish hair girl her name was anna.I never seen ag smiled this much around someone,as the party was going i knotice how ag hug and look at anna.She never looks at me like that she never hugged me like that either it's like it for only anna now i feel like anna is "Bub" the person ag would dream about and talk about everyday and night. I hope i become that someone to ag someday.

Author Pov
The party was ended they all said their goodbye,as anna was walking back to her car and ag does the same they both look back and looked at eachother and ran toward eachother and hugged "bye goodnight see you soon bub"ag said "Goodnight see you soon too"anna replied. Chris got jealous and grab anna hand and took her in the car and just drove back to theirs house.Ag got confused and just drove back home.

-A Few days later-
Mia Pov
We all were hanging out together,we are at a restaurant eating and we were going to go bowling after so yea.We ate about for 1hr then we started driving to the location.

Julia Pov
We arrived at the alley and put on the shoes,i see anna and ag looking at each other,they were real cute they were literally focusing on each other that they don't know we can see them stare at each other.

Ami Pov
I can literally see the chemistry between Ag and anna and i'm new like how are they still not together,i can literally see anna being happy every time she see ag,she look more happier with ag then chris.

Anna Pov
Today we went to the bowling alley it was very fun because i'm like very good at it,ag was very good too i couldn't stop looking at her and i see she look at me too it was very funny cause she would look at me with funny faces.All those memories can back form when we were in High school it was very fun now it's funner since everything is back to normal kinda it still kinda weird between me and ag.

Ag Pov
After finishing bowling we all went back home it was very fun i would like tit do this everyday and seeing anna face i would look at her with funny faces just to see her smile.Me and taylor got back home and i started to take shower and when i came back from the shower i saw taylor crying. "Hey what's wrong"i asked "Ag can we talk"she asked "Yea sure"i said sitting beside her.

Taylor Pov
I cried thinking about what i was gonna do but it gonna be best for ag so when she came back from showering i asked ever to talk with me so she sat beside me and i started talking. "Ag you are the kindest and funniest ik,you make these past years better for me.my days has been great since the day we started dating you are the one person that can make me smile but i'm not the person that can make you smile and i'm not the person you look at differently,you already have someone you loved since day one and it's not me..."i said "What...what do you mean"she asked "You look happier with her,your smile get bigger when you see her,you talk about her even when you were sleeping when we started living together and it was not me,i'm not the person that can make you smile like you do when you see that girl.I want you to be happy and i can't bring your happiness side like the girl can"i said "what girl"she asked "Anna,she the only person that can make your mood change,i can't do that and we been dating for along time.I think you should be with her"i said "What...what are you saying"
she asked again "ag...I...I think we should break up..."i said tear running down my cheeks.
—————————————-
Author Pov
I hope you like this chapter
Thank you for reading and see you in the next chapter
VOte and comment