Chapter 25

Ag pov
I woke up to hearing someone knocking on my door.I walked to my door and opened it,it was Pyper"Hey ready for practice?" she said "Oh shoot i forgot,let me get ready"i said.I brushed my teeth and changed to shorts and T shirt i went to my living room where Pyper was waiting "Alright i'm ready let's go"i said,We got in her car and went to the school gym. "Hey ag welcome back,do you like tour new apartment?"the coach said "Yes i do"i said "how you sleep" "Great"i replied "Good let's practice now"he said.We practice for about 2 hours straight after practice the coach asked if i need anything for my apartment then i answered No then went my to my apartment.

Mia pov
I woke up hearing a lot noises and see anna still in the coma.I woke jordyn up so we could go to ag house "hey wake up we got to go" i said "ok let's go".We went to our own houses to get ready then go to ag's house. "Hey mrs.mcdaneils" i said "Hi mia and jordyn do you guys need anything"she asked "Yes actually we need ag to come back for anna" jordyn said "Is anna ok"she asked "No she was in a bad car accident yesterday and now she's in a coma"i said "And the nurse said that we need a person that anna loves or make her smile and laugh so she could improve and get out of coma or else she would be brain dead and not survive"jordyn said "Omg come in i will call ag right now"she said she calls her and ag answered but as soon as mrs.mcdaneil said anna needs you ag ended the call. Mrs.mcdaneil calls her a few more times but ag wouldn't answer "what we gonna do she not answering"mrs.mcdaneil said "You should try calling her coach"jordyn said "Oh yes"i said *she called the coach but he wouldn't answer" He not answering she said "I guest we don't have anything or anyone to help anna"i said. "We can't stop trying"jordyn said "We don't have any other choice,Ag won't answer us"i said frustrated "I'm sorry i couldn't help i will try to call her again soon"mrs.mcdaneil said "It's ok we will find other ways"i said "Ok bye"we said and left.

Jordyn Pov
We went back to the hospital seeing mrs and mr shumate crying near the surgery room.we got worried and ran to them "are you ok where is Anna?" "She...she in the surgery room"mrs.shumate said "Is everything ok what happened" she was ok when we came in the morning but after like awhile she started saying plzz don't leave me,plz don't "Who was she talking about do you know"i asked even tho i knew "No they answered "You know it's ag right"mia whispered "duhh" i replied.Anna keep repeating that then started shaking so the doctor took her to the surgery room. "Oh ok i am very sorry about this,i promise i will find a way to help her"i said "Thank you plzz find away as soon as possible"mr.shumate said "We will"mia said.Then we waited until the doctor came and said "Anna will be fine for now"he said "What happened"i asked "She is missing this person very bad and her brain can't process the feeling which lead to an heart attack because she loves that person and don't want to let go of them."the doctor said "Is she gonna be ok without that person"i asked "Not really,that person seem very special to her so if they were here she may improve very fast and be out of coma but if that person doesn't show up she might be in a coma for years or she might be brain dead.She might be having a lot of heart attack from now on because she is missing that person which is not good it might lead her to dying"he said "Ok i will try my best to bring the person"mia said "Good bring them as soon as possible or it might be impossible to save her,heart attacks are the worst that would happen to a girl and she's a minor so it might be very hard but you can go to her room now she is doing well"he said walking away. "Please bring the person anna is missing"mr and mrs shumate said "We will"me and mia answered.
I then called ag's mom if anyone answered her yet.
Me-hi mrs.mcdaneils have ag or her coach answered you yet?
Mrs.mcdaneils-Her coach have i told him everything he said that we will tell ag right away.
Me-Ok thank you do you think she will come
Mrs.mcdaneils-Yes she will she really cares about anna,is anna doing good
Me-No she just had two heart attacks missing Ag
Mrs.Mcdaneil-Oh my i hope she feels better
Me-Me too plz tell me when ag call you back or tell you she is coming
Mrs.mcdaneil-i will let you know right away
Me-Thank you
Then it got kinda late so we just slept near anna's room.
-2 Weeks Later-
Mia Pov
*Beep beep beep*The machine stated making that sound which mean anna is having another heart attack she been having it everyday it kinda normal now but this time her body got paled.The doctor came in and put a needle that medicine in her arm,it didn't help this isn't normal usually she would stop shaking. "Nurse nurse ER now hurry we don't have time"the doctor yells and they quickly got anna to the operation room.We walked with them but the nurse stoped and said "mam i'm sorry you guys can't go in you'll have to wait outside" "It's ok we understand"i said.
It's been two weeks and Ag still hasn't come i said to jordyn, "Yea what are we gonna do"she said "There's no other choice then to just wait"i replied "But anna gonna get worst"she said "Maybe we could put ag's perfume and ag voice i her room that might help"i said "it might work"she replied.The doctor came out and said "She is getting worst,this is very unusually,the medicine we put in usually work but not this time,this is the hardest patient i have ever done"he said "Well is she ok"i asked "For now she is but going forward i don't think she will survive without the person she is wanting to hear form"he said "What are we gonna do the person haven't answered us yet"i said "Well we just have to give up"he said "No you can't we will try our best to get that person to come"jordyn said.We went in the room where anna was she is with more machine and tools we put pictures of her and ag and perfume ag perfume hoping it would help her.

Ag Pov
It's been two weeks everything is going very well.I feel more comfortable here its like home now but not that much.We have a game tomorrow so we had practice today it's going to be my first game for the team.Pyper is getting touchy everyday and i keep telling her i don't feel comfortable and i don't like her like that but she don't listen i don't. get these girls do they not understand or something?I went to practice we did a lot of drills and after practice the coach called me over and said "ag tmr is your first game how do you feel" "I feel excited"i answered "Good"he said "Get a lot of rest today the other team has huge players and they have a lot of energy" he said "I will"i said and started walking away "Ag i have to tell you something"the coach said "Yes what do you need to tell me"i answered "Uhh uhhh sorry i forgot i tell you when i remember"he did "Ok"i said giggling.I got back to my apartment and got in the shower and wear some cloths and got on my bed.My mom and my friends has been calling me a lot but i haven't answer anyone of them.I don't know if i should i feeling better i just don't want to bring the feelings back again when they tell me stuff.

Next Day
I woke up seeing Pyper standing and looking at my face "woah woah"i said "Oh sorry"she said "It's ok plz don't scare me like that next time" i said "i'm not if you would go out with me"she said "Nah i'm good i told u like millions of time i don't have feelings for you please understand"i said "You still like her don't you"she asked "who"i asked even tho i knew "That anna girl"she said "No i don't like her anymore i'm over her"i said "The what is the problem of dating me"she asked "Idk i just don't want to date right now"I said walking away to get ready "Ok fine i understand" she said "Good" i said.I finished changing and we got to the gym.We practice and it was 10 mins before the game starts,we had a team talk then everybody wen tour but my coach told be to stay cause he had something to tell me."What's up"i said "Well i remember what i was going to tell you yesterday day"he said "That's good"i said "Well your mom called saying your friend anna has been in a bad car accident and she really needs you right now" My heart dropped when he said that "What when is she ok" you mom said it two weeks ago but i forgot to tell you i'm very sorry he said "Omg How is she doing is she ok"i asked "idk kyi mom haven't called me yet. I got worried and called my mom "Hey mom is anna ok what wrong"i asked  "Omg ag you finally called well anna really needs you right now she has been getting worse each week,she has been getting a lot of heart attack from missing you plz come back"she said.When i heard her say anna had been getting heart attack i dropped my phone and just teared up i hear my mom saying "hello ag are you there"i didn't answer and just ended the call. "Coach i have to leave now my friend need me"i said trying to walk away but my coach said "How you going to get there right now"he said "air plane"i said trying to rush out "Ag you haven't bought a ticket you can't go"he said "Coach my friend is dying i have to get there now or it's gonna be too late"i said "Well you can't right now you have to play first today is you first game"he said "Idc my friend is more important"i said crying "Ag listen i buy you a ticket right now and after you play the game you can go pack and go to the airport"he said "Ok fine i will play"i said running out and practicing.
The game started i was missing most of the shot because i was worrying about anna i cant do this anymore i want to see her,i want to know if she's ok.It was half time when Pyper came up to me and said "It will be fine ag you can do this,do it for the girl"she said. "I can't" i said "Yes you can"she said showing me a video *Ag mcdaneil she shoots and she scores*i hear someone saying in the video it was anna of corse she the only one who does it for me "Do it for her i'm sure she would be saying taht right now if she see you score" she said "Ok i will try my best"i said the game started again i though of anna how she would cheer me up those thoughts help me and i keep scoring at the end we won.I quickly got in the locker room and get my stuff i ran to my coach "Hey i'm going now"i said "Here's your ticket"he said handing me the ticket. "You need a ride"pyper said "yes plz"i said we went back to my apartment i got packed my stuff and we wen to the airport.Once we got there we said our goodbyes "see you soon ag"she said "See ya thank for today"i said "No problem"she said and i walked away. I got in the plane and i called my mom to ask about anna "Hey mom how is anna is she doing ok?" "No mia just called and told me anna had a bad seizure and heart attack"she said "Wait what what did the doctor say is she going to be ok?" "Idk ag if you don't make it in time she won't survive"she said Tears form and rolled down my tears.I hang up and kiss anna's bracelet on my wrist hoping she would be ok.I hope i make it in time i thought.
————————————————-
Authors Pov
Y'all i see that a lot of writers are stoping their story's it's sad but i respect their decision but i'm not gonna stop my writing  until it ends it's not that i don't respect anna and ag i really do respect them but it not like they gonna see my story or anything.So that's all i have to say i'm not stoping my story until it ends but like if they get uncomfortable with it then i have no other choice but ending it.I hope you enjoy this chapter
Do y'all think ag will make it in time?
VOTE AND COMMENT
I want to know y'all opinions