Chapter 3

Anna-When i got home my mom made dinner so i ate.
Ms.shumate-so how was ur tryout
anna-it was good but a lot of conditioning i felt like i was about to die
Ms.shumate-*laugh*make sure u get a lot of sleep and be hydrated and eat healthy food so u don't feel like dying during practice
Anna-ok mom
Ms shumate- ok i'm going to take shower and sleep i have work early in the morning tmr
Anna-ok goodnight
Me.shumate-good night honey

after dinner i got in my room and turn my LED lights on,turn my music on and took a shower.while showering my favorite song came on and i thought of ag cause it was her favorite song too then someone texted me i got out shower and looked and it was jordyn.

Jordyn-how was tryout loser
Me-I thought u forgot abt it but it was Tiring
Jordyn- How could i forget my bff dream sport tryout😁do i need to come and massage u😂*awww that made me smile*
Me-Hahahah no i'm good but thx *jordyn can me laugh easily*
Jordyn-welp goodnight ly ❤️see u tmr
Me-Goodnight lyt ❤️
Then i wore somthing comfy *an unexpected hoodie and champion sweatpants*
I then turned my lights off and watch tiktok but then ag snap chatted me and sent me

Jordyn-how was tryout loser Me-I thought u forgot abt it but it was TiringJordyn- How could i forget my bff dream sport tryout😁do i need to come and massage u😂*awww that made me smile*Me-Hahahah no i'm good but thx *jordyn can me laugh easily*Jo...

I laughed cause her face was funny then i sent her

Ag❤️-aww poor bub Me-*ughh i love it when ag call me bub*i replied with yesAg❤️-i hope u feel better tmr just checking if you were okMe-ok how rude u never answer my questionAg❤️-oh i thought u didn't care but it was alright hbu?Me-I do care!! it ...

Ag❤️-aww poor bub
Me-*ughh i love it when ag call me bub*i replied with yes
Ag❤️-i hope u feel better tmr just checking if you were ok
Me-ok how rude u never answer my question
Ag❤️-oh i thought u didn't care but it was alright hbu?
Me-I do care!! it was pretty good
Ag❤️-goodnight love u*that kinda made me blush and idk why*
Me-Night night love you too
After that i went to sleep

Ag pov
Once i got back i went straight to shower and laid on my bed and texted anna.I asked how was her tryout was with a funny picture that i knew she was gonna laugh at then she sent me a pic back with "i felt like dying😭" and ask me how was my day but i didn't answer cause i thought she didn't care but the pic she sent me was so cute!!!
Me-aww poor bub
Anna❤️-she said yes
Me-i hope u feel better i was just checking on u
Anna❤️-ok how rude u didn't answer my question
Me-i thought u didn't care but it was alright hbu?
Anna❤️-i do care*that made me smile so big*it was pretty good
Me-Goodnight love u *ahhhh why did i say that*
Anna❤️-night night love you too*that really made me red😂*
I texted jordyn after to say if she wanted me to pick her up tmr and she said sure then i said goodnight and she said it back.

Jordyn pov
When i got home i texted anna and ask how was her soccer tryout and she said she thought i forgot and i said how could i forget my bff tryout then she said "hahahha no i'm good but thx" Then i ended the convo by saying good night ly see you tmr cause i was abt to take a shower and she said good night lyt "SHE SAID ILY back!!"that made me blush.

I took a shower and got dressed then ag texted me she said if i wanted a ride tmr for school and i said sure cause it just fun when ag drive me to school then i went to sleep.

NEXT DAY
Ag pov
I woke up and it was like 6:30am and school starts at 8:00am.So i took a shower,brush my teeth picked out my outfit,it was pretty cold outside so i picked comfy clothes.

I watched tiktok and realized i'm picking up jordyn but u didn't ask anna if she wanted me pick her up so i texted her Me-want me to pick u up for school Anna-yes thx❤️Me-np get ready imma pick u up in 30 minsThen i go downstairs and ate breakfast...

Me-want me to pick u up for school
Anna-yes thx❤️
Me-np get ready imma pick u up in 30 mins
Then i go downstairs and ate breakfast and pick them up.

Jordyn pov

I woke up early cause ag is picking me up today and i don't wanna be late.I took a shower and checked the temperature it's gonna be cold so i just pick warm cloths.

Then i go eat breakfast and just watch tiktok until I heard a *beep beep* honk and i knew it was ag so i said goodbye to my parents and got in the car

Me-why u so early
Ag-we picking up anna too
Me-Oh ok
Ag-and u know anna gonna want to go to dunkin donut
Me-yup
We went to anna house and honked.She came out and Me and Ag yelled  "GET IN LOSER WE going to dunkin' donuts" That made her laugh it was very cute.

Anna pov

*buzz buzz* it was ag she said if i wanted a ride so i said yes then i got ready and picked my outfit for the day and picked out my soccer practice cloths

I ate breakfast and just make tiktok until i heard a honk,i went outside and Ag and Jordyn Yelled "get in the car loser we going to dunkin  donuts"That made me laugh and i was also happy too cause we're going to dunkins

I ate breakfast and just make tiktok until i heard a honk,i went outside and Ag and Jordyn Yelled "get in the car loser we going to dunkin donuts"That made me laugh and i was also happy too cause we're going to dunkins.