Chapter 7-The Party

Ag pov
Today i woke up excited because there's gonna be a party and all my friends are going.I got ready, ate breakfast and went to school.

Jordyn Pov
*buzz buzz*my alarm clock went off it was already 7:39 i was gonna be late for school so i showered and just go to school because i didn't have time to eat.

Anna Pov
Today is gonna be a good day i thought i woke up pretty early and got dressed and eat breakfast,i had time so i watch tiktok and this dude followed me on tiktok and said "see u at the party cutie"i didn't know who so i just ignored it then i picked up emmi and julia cause they need it a ride and we got to school.

jordyn pov
I got out of my car and ran to my class thinking i would make it in time but i didn't i was 5 mins late.
Teacher-Jordyn why are you always late?
Me-sorry i woke up late
Teacher-that always ur excuse next time i telling ur softball coach
Me-plzz don't tell my coach i won't be late next time*i can't let her do that cause i'm gonna get kicked of the team*
Teacher-Then don't be late next time
Me-ok

i sat down next to sophie,she whispered and said "Are you going to the party tonight?"i said "no" because i'm not a fan of party's then she said i don't take "no" i said sophie u know i don't like party's then she said "idc just think about it anna will be there too"
Then i thought i don't want anna doing stupid stuff so i said "Ok ig i'll go"Sophie said "that's  more like it".

                                 In lunch
Ag pov
Everything was normal and fine until lunch,this boy was staring at anna it annoyed me but i couldn't do anything cause anna not mine yet😁.I was sitting infront of anna so i moves beside her so that boy stop looking at her.She asked me what was wrong then i said"oh u don't want me to sit next to u"*jokingly* i stand up but she grab my hand and said "no i was just asking"i smile and said ok.
Anna pov
When we were in lunch i feel like i was being watched from the corner of my eyes i looked but i didn't see no one looking at me so i just eat and talked to jordyn about the party how she should go because she said she wasn't going cause she hated party's.Then Ag sat beside me i didn't know why so i asked and she said "oh u don't want me to sit next to u" she stand up and i grab her arm and said no because i wanted her to sit next to me from the start cause she never sit beside me.
Jordyn pov
I notice that a boy was looking at anna the whole lunch time which made me mad and want me to go the party more cause everyone gonna be at the party and i don't want anything to happen to anna so yea.Then ag sat next to anna and i knew the exact reason,she must really like her too i thought.ughh i dont want to go but i have to cause i love anna.

Author Pov
After school every body went back to their house and change into their out fits

Author Pov After school every body went back to their house and change into their out fits

Ag's Outfit