Chapter 10 Date?

Ag Pov
I woke up and anna was already downstairs so i brushed my teeth and woke jordyn up.she slowly got up and and got ready,i waited for her just in case she needs help.We went downstairs anna made us breakfast, come eat anna said and we ask why you make us breakfast you hate making food.Oh yea i just wanted to thank y'all for the whole week so yea.Oh alright i said.I ate some it tasted not good ngl i didn't show any expression cause i didn't want her to be sad.
Jordyn Pov
Jordyn jordyn ag said i woke up and she said get ready for school "ughh" i said she waited for me i didn't know why but she help me carry my backpack and we go downstairs.The kitchen smell burnt then we got in the kitchen and anna was there making us breakfast i'm surprised cause she hate making food.She gave us the food i ate and smiled at anna and said "you should be our future chef"*sarcastically* she laugh and said "sure"with an eye roll it was so cute.

Anna pov
I woke up realizing we have school so i got ready and made breakfast even tho i hate cooking and i'm not good at it.Jordyn then said "you should be our future chef"I knew she was being sarcastic so i said sure then we went to school.
-AT School-
Jordyn Pov
When i enter the school every ask me what happen but i just ignored them.I got to my class and sophie sat by me and said if i was ok and i said yes but it really hurts,so when are you asking her out,idk she prob don't even like me i said then sophie said i you kidding me she literally cares about you and she talk about you a lot and you are her hero u saved her.And i said "how do u know she talks about me"Cause emmi told me she said i look at her and smiled.*i guest i have a chance i thought*
Ag Pov
Avery and Mia came up to me when i walk to class and they ask "How is anna" she's fine i said, "You beat the heck out of him" mia said Yea cause he mess with my freind and my anna i said, "My ANNA hmm" avery said smirking.We got in class it was very boring i just thought about anna the whole class.
Anna Pov
I got in the class emmi and julia came they ask me what happened i told them everything they said they were sorry for leaving me and Emmi said Girl date jordyn already she saved you,did u know that she didn't want to go to the party she just went because she was worried about you,she cares about you a lot.I said really then they nodded that made me blush.I thought about Jordyn and Ag,Idk which one to pick but i really like ag but i really like Jordyn too she didn't even want to go to the party she just went because she cares about me.

Skip to Lunch

Emmi Pov
We went to lunch Jordyn,sophie,mia,Ag and avery was there.Me and julia sat my mia and Anna go and sit next to jordyn but not ag *very suspicious i thought.
Ag Pov
i got my lunch and sat in front of jordyn she was very pale,she didn't eat much then anna came and sat next to Jordyn,anna looked very worried but i don't blame jordyn look like she need to go to the doctors.I then watched my phone and remember about the mumfest this friday.Its gonna be very fun i thought.I ask all of them if they wanna come with me.Mia and avery said they were gonna be busy and sophie and julia said they have work and emmi said she gonna be out of town which leads to anna and jordyn,jordyn said she don't want to because she want to rest and heal which is good so she can have energy to play softball.Anna looked at me and said i'll go i don't have nothing to do and i said Ok happily.

Anna Pov
When we were walking to lunch i saw jordyn,She looked so sick i immediately sit next to her and ask if she was ok and i touch her head it was very hot but she said she was ok so i tried to not worry.i eat a little then ag ask if we wanted to go to mumfest with her everybody was busy except for me and jordyn but jordyn said she didn't wanna go and i don't blame her so i said I'll go excitedly because i love mumfest and Ag said ok *she was smiling cause she love mumfest too.*
Avery Pov
I kissed sophie and said goodbye cause we were leaving for class.While we were walking i said Nice move ag she looked at me confused.I said ik you asked us about the mumfest on purpose you knew we were busy and anna not gonna be busy and You can literally not remember about mumfest last year but you remember this year. "i remember cause of my phone,i didn't even know y'all would be busy and ik anna was not gonna be busy but i thought the same for jordyn too"she said "hmm very interesting" i said.