Chapter 26

Listen to Hold on by Chord overstreet it's worth it the story gonna have more meanings.
Ag Pov
As i got out of the plane I rushed out side to find an uber but i accidentally crashed into this girl "I'm sorry"i said without helping her i felt bad but i'm too worry about anna.I got in the uber and went in the hospital, "Hi do you know where anna shumate room is?"i asked "Yes her room number is 521 but she is in the Er right now,she just had a seizure  and heart attack so we rushed her to the operation room"the nurse said "Where is that room"i asked "Right around the corner but you can  not interfere right now"she said I quickly find where the room was and there she was in the room full of doctors,she had stitches on her head and legs,her neck was covered with white things,her whole body was bruised and tubes were coming out of her mouth,i fell and cried to the ground seeing her like this.Its all my fault i thought if i didn't leave she wouldn't be like this,i stayed in that position until i heard the machine beeping,the doctor screaming "now or never" "This must work" "It didn't work what do we do" i looked up anna was shaking and they couldn't stop so i got in the room and go to anna "Mam you are not allowed here"one of them said pulling me back.I push them away and just ran to anna.I went next to her and hold her hands,they were so relax but she was still shaking "you have to go now"one of them said pulling me away again but i didn't care,i got closer to anna "Hey anna i'm here don't worry i'm here,please don't leave me i need you"i said crying as i said those words the monitor machine went off and anna stopped shaking.The doctors came closer and check the machine "omg you are the person" the doctor said "What...what do you mean" i asked "She stopped shaking and stopped having heart attacks because you are here,you are the person she wanted to hear from."the doctor said. "You saved her we thought today was her last day to live because she had been getting a lot of seizures and heart attacks and if you come any later she wouldn't be here"nurse said "So is she going to be ok,why is she having these problems.when is she going to be back again"i asked "she is going to be ok as long as she have someone that talks to her or be with her,she can't open her eyes or feel but she can hear her loved ones but she might have heart attacks still but don't worry we have the medicines for it,she is having these problems because of how hard the cats hit her and she's a minor so it effects more but we don't know when will she be back it might take months even years but as long as you are here she will improve more just like right now"the doctor said "That's good"i said still having tears in my eyes. "Ok we will be going now,can you please stay here for the night in case she have another seizes again"the nurse said "Yes i will stay"i answered.They left and i'm alone with anna,i hold her hands again but more gentle so i wouldn't hurt her then i just looked at her thinking that i should have left,now she is hurting because of me. "I hate myself"i yelled but no one could hear me.I started crying again i hurt someone that i loved the most "Anna please for give me,i here now please wake up i want you,i can't live without you,you are my world,I can't imagine a world without you,you are the only person that can make me smile,can you see i said forcing a smile."Time went by it was 3am the nurse came in "you should get some sleep"she said "No i'm good i want to take care of her and watch her just in case anything happens"i said "It's ok we will get the alarm if anything's happens"The nurse said again. "I'm ok my sleep can wait i just want to be here for her right now"i said "Ok i bring you some blankets and pillows just in case"she said Then she brought it and put it in the bed beside anna's.I waited and waited anna didn't move or do anything thing i laid my head on her stomach and hold her hands tight, kissed it and said goodnight bub but as i was watching her i somehow fell asleep.

Jordyn Pov
It's been two weeks and days pass Ag still haven't come and anna is getting worse and worse everyday. Me and Mia tried everything nothing works that would help anna.We haven't had that much sleep either so we went home and slept for a while until the doctors called saying anna is having a seizure and heart attack at the same time which was unusually and dangerous.I quickly got up and woke mia up so we could go to the hospital.As we drive to the hospital there was a lot of cars so we were stuck for hours but when we finally arrived the doctor came to us and said "Anna is going to be fine from now on" "wait what how come" "The person she been wanting to here from is here" he said I looked at mia happy "Ag is here"i said "Yes i know i'm not stupid"mia said "what happened to the the seizures and heart attacks"mia asked "Well at the start when we were trying to save anna we thought she wouldn't survive because we didn't have any method for it but just in time Ag came and she hold anna hands and talked to her then the machine started beeping and anna started to stop shaking and that's how ag saved anna"the doctor said "Omg so from now on anna will be ok"i asked "As long as ag is here with her"the doctor said "Thank you"we said walking to anna's room. As we were walking anna's parent came along with us and asked what's happened.I told them how Ag saved anna just in time they looked shocked and happy "So Ag's the one"mr.shumate said "I guest so.We were right outside the room and about to go in but mia said "I don't think ag would be here for long if we go in" she gave me the look that said Ag probably still have the pain i nodded and said "Yes if we want anna to improve maybe we should go in,let just leave them alone"i said "Ok as long as anna will get better if ag stays them we will leave them alone"mr and mrs shumate said. "You guys should go back and get some rest"i told them "Ok"they said and left.Me and mia were the only one left.
Mia Pov
As mr and mrs shumate leave.Me and jordyn was still in front of Anna's room we watched what happened.Ag hold anna's hands and talked to her "Please forgive me anna,im here now for you ,please wake up i want you,i can't live without you,you are my world,you are the only person that can make my day and make me smile"as she was forcing her self to smile. "Awww"jordyn said putting the toward them "What are you doing"i asked "Taking a vid so i can show them in the future when they are together"jordyn said.It was 3 am we were half asleep but we woke up when we heard ag saying "goodnight bub" and kissing anna's hands my heart melted when that happened "Ag has never done this to a girl"i said "You really loves anna"jordyn said "I really want to go inside and take a picture"i said "Well we can't ag not sleeping tonight didn't you hear her say to the nurse"jordyn said "Well you never know ag might be tired and fall asleep"i said.We waited and waited until we looked in the room again we was laying her head on anna's stomach and holding anna's hands "I think it's time"i said "Yes let's go"she said.We went in and took a picture.Then left because we were really tired."Im happy ag came"i said "Me too i knew she would come back"she said.I dropped jordyn off "See ya tmr"i said and went back to my house.Now i can finally sleep without being worried.
————————————————
Authors Pov
Sorry this part is short but it will get better i promise
Thank for reading
give me some ideas if you want
VOte and Comment!!!!