Chapter 8

Jordyn pov
I woke to seeing anna laying on ag's chest it hurted me but i had my time last night so i just let that slipped.I called taxi cause i have a softball tryout today.when i got home i got my softball stuff ready and extra cloth just in case then i drove to school and sophie came and we walked to the field.It was very hard for me because of what happened last night but i still made the team cause i was the best one.After tryout the coaches announced that we have a game next week,i walked back to my car and sophie stoped me and said "sorry about yesterday, i shouldn't have asked you to go to the party"i said "it's ok if i wasn't there something bad would happen to anna" I got in the car and drove back to Anna's house it it started raining.

Anna Pov
I woke up laying on Ag's chest i look at her she was still sleeping so i quietly got up and go to the bathroom.I brushed my teeth and i got open the door and she was watching her phone.Good morning i said she said good morning how did u sleep,I said good hbu she said good then i just layed next to her and opened the tv and watched vampire diary's,i noticed Ag was smiling watching her phone.Me being nosy i pretended to fall asleep on her shoulder and open my eye a little to see what she was smiling at and it was a girl she was texting to i didn't see it clearly but ag texted "i love you take care" a tear rolled down my cheeks i thought she didn't say it to anyone except for me cause she rarely say those words but i guest i was wrong she probably didn't even the "i love you bub" from last night.I think she felt the warm tears cause she looked at me and said "are you ok why are you crying" I said "yes i'm just sad because the boy said i love you but he didn't mean it" *that wasn't even in the show,i just made that up cause i didn't want Ag to know*Then she put her phone down, put her hand around me and just watched the show with me then i suddenly fell asleep.
Ag Pov
I woke up not seeing anna and jordyn i knew where jordyn was so i didn't worry i looked around and see the bathroom lights are open so i assumed  anna was there then i was right she came out and said good morning then i answer good morning how did you sleep and she said good and hbu i replied with good.She then layed next to me and watched the vampire diary's,i just watch my phone u til someone texted me it was my closes cousin she said that she broke her foot.
Me-what happen
Cousin-i was running and i tripped and broke my foot
Me-Oh that sucks how u feeling now
Cousin-i'm good but it still hurts ok bye gtg i love you cya
Me-I love you take care *i notice anna layed her head on my shoulder* i thought she was asleep but i saw her eye open i knew what she was doing she is so nosy i thought then i felt a warm water on my shoulder I quickly looked at anna.I asked her Are you ik why are you crying she said "yes,i'm just sad because the boy said i love you but he didn't actually mean it"I knew she was lying cause i watched the whole entire show and there wasn't a part said about that.I felt bad so i put my hand around and she just fell asleep she looked so cute even when she is sleeping after a few hours i was bored so i got up and changed into my skating cloth i was about to head out but anna stoped me and said where are you going i said i going to the skate park do you wanna come?she said no idk how to skate,i said come on i teach you the. she said how many hour it's gonna take i said about 4 and she said ok i'll come the she got ready and we went to the park.

-At the park-
Ag pov
We got out the car and gave anna my skateboard i teach her how to skate.I hold her hands and i started walking so the board and move

I hold her hands and i started walking so the board and move

*Thats what it looked like*

Anna quickly got the hang of it and she skated by herself so i got my skateboard and started skating around cause i didn't have to worry about anna until i heard a scream i looked back and saw anna on the grow bleeding my heart sank and ran to her.I looked at her and said if she was ok she said no i said if she needed to go to the hospital but she said no so i carried her to the car and brought her to my house so i could put medicine on her leg where it was bleeding.When we got to my house i carried her to my room and put her on my bed i quickly find the medicines and i put it on her i got some wet towel and wiped the bleeding spots and put some alcohol she cried cause it was burning i said it's ok bub it gonna get better that made her kinda smile but tears still came out.I put some bandage on her and said it's all my fault i shouldn't have leave you and she said no it not it was mine for trying to impresse you i smiled why would you do taht then she said because i wanted to look cool and we laughed.Then i said "are you ready to go back"She said "yes bring some extra cloths too"I said ok and we got in the car.
Anna Pov
When we were in the skating park ag teached me how to skate she was holding my hand and started walking so the board could move i got the hang of it and started skating by my self and ag got her board and started skating around then i tried to do a trick so i could impress Ag but i fell and hit my head in the ground and my head and my leg started bleeding i yelled out "Ag" she look back and run to me and said if i was ok and if she should take me to the hospital but i said no and she carried me to the car and drove to her house.She carried me to her room and put some medicine as soon as she put the alcohol i cried it burns she said "it's ok bub it's gonna get better"Omg the bub forced me to smile but i still cried.After she put some bandages she said it's all my fault i shouldn't left you and i said no it not it's mine and said how i wanted to impressed her but i fell she said why would you wanna impress me i then answer cause i wanted to look cool and we laughed.We then got back to my house and Jordyn was already there.

Jordyn Pov
I got to Anna's house but i didn't see no one so i just layed on anna's bed cause i felt tired and sick.After along time i heard people entering the house i didn't feel like looking and just went back to sleep.I then felt someone touching my head they quickly moved away and i heard someone say "Omg i think she is sick her forehead is so hot"after that i was blacked out.
Anna Pov
We got to my house i tried walking by myself but ag still helped me I got in my room and saw Jordyn sleeping in my bed.She looked so weird it looked like she was sick or something so i go to her and touched her head I quickly move my hand cause it was burning i told Ag and she said she was going to go to the store and buy some medicine and food and i said ok.After i got some wet towel and squeezed it and put it on Jordyns head so the heat would go away it has been an 1 hr and jordyn hasn't moved i got worried and trued to wake her up but it didn't do nothing i hold her hands and said wake up plz wake up I couldn't do anything then ag came back i called her and she ran to me and said what's wrong i said what happened Ag got worried too so she tried to carry jordyn but then she woke up and said "What are you doing" I was shocked and said OMg you're awake.Ag put her down and jordyn looked at me confused.Ag then said she was gonna go to the kitchen and cook for us so jordyn can have the energy and drink the medicine.I just told Jordyn what happened and she laughed cause i said i thought she was gonna die and she said hahah i'm not leaving with out a goodbye and then we just looked into each other eyes until ag came and said the food was ready we got down stair and sit and the food was very good the i said "dang ag u should cook more it's very good"She laughed and said thx and after she gave jordyn the medicine and we went to sleep.
———————————————————
Author
Thanks for reading!!!I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter
Is ag a wifey material? Is ag and anna still talking?Cause i saw someone said they not talking anymore