The Black Swordsman of Kuoh |...

By TheOneCutKiller

*ATTENTION* Sequel/series has been canceled and a remake will be made. Please be patient for it. Please read... More

Bio
Chapter 1: The Black Swordsman
Chapter 2: Sword Skills
Chapter 3: The Early Days
Chapter 4: The Red Dragon Emperor
Chapter 5: Training
Chapter 6: A Pervert Triumphs
OVA #1: A Day Out With Mother
Chapter 7: The Past
Chapter 8: Reunion
Chapter 9: Kokabiel
Chapter 10: Awakening
Chapter 11: Pool Day
Chapter 13: The Other Bishop
Chapter 14: Leader's Summit
Chapter 15: Khaos Brigade
OVA #2: Date Night
OVA #3: A Fun Night To Remember
Chapter 16: Heading Home To The Underworld
Chapter 17: Shattered Memories
Chapter 18: Devil's Gathering
Chapter 19: A Ghost
Chapter 20: Black Swordsman's Duel
Chapter 21: Hello Again, Lovely Angel
Chapter 22: Sports Festival And Diodora Astaroth
Chapter 23: Rage
Chapter 24: Rias's Jealousy
Chapter 25: The Dimensional Gap
OVA #4: Sparring Matches
OVA #5: Celebration
OVA #6: Girls Night
Chapter 26: Kyoto
Chapter 27: Missing Kitsune
Chapter 28: The Hero Faction
Chapter 29: The Siege on Nijo Castle
Chapter 30: The Star King
Chapter 31: Origins
Chapter 32: Old Friend
Chapter 33: Departure
OVA #7: A Sad Parting
OVA #8: Halloween
OVA #9: Tales of Centoria
OVA #10: Tales of Centoria Vol. 2
OVA #11: The Seal of the Right Eye
Announcement

Chapter 12: Open House

6.7K 114 64
By TheOneCutKiller

Issei left his home as last night, Sirzechs had stayed over for the night. Rias was escorting Sirzechs and Grayfia, showing them around the town of Kuoh. Asia had went to retrieve Xenovia and Y/N had messaged the perverted boy that he was going to meet him at the school.

As Issei was walking to the school, he stopped. He spotted a tall man leaning up against the gate. He had silver grey hair, perhaps a bit darker than Grayfia's, and was sorta spiky. He had blue eyes and was wearing black clothing. Issei stared at the clothes. He came to a conclusion that there are two people that wear only black clothing. Then his left arm pulsed.

???: This is the second time we've met here.

Issei: What?

???: Welsh Dragon, Red Dragon Emperor, Issei Hyoudou...I'm Vali, White Dragon Emperor, the Vanishing Dragon.

Issei: So you're...(clenches arm)

He comes to his senses as he sees that Vali had his finger pointed at, in front of him. Issei couldn't even sense him.

Vali: You're defenseless. What if I used magic--

Issei: (steps back) Boosted--

Issei was cut off as Kiba and Xenovia had summoned their swords and put it up against Vali's neck, prepared to cut his throat should they need to.

Kiba: That's not funny.

Xenovia: We can't let you have a showdown with the Welsh Dragon here, White Dragon Emperor.

Y/N: Kiba, Xenovia, stay your blades.

Vali: And I wonder what you're doing here...Y/N.

Y/N: I could ask the same for you...Vali.

Vali: That power you displayed against Kokabiel was impressive. If you had the Ddraig within you, our matches would surely be interesting, wouldn't you say? The two swordsman with their swords drawn, do you really think you can defeat me? Still, if you don't care that we're in public, you can keep doing that for as long as you want.

Kiba and Xenovia then make their swords disappear and walk on over to stand beside Issei and Y/N with Asia standing behind Issei.

Vali: Issei Hyoudou. Where would you rank yourself in this world's power rankings?

Issei: Huh?

Vali: Your Balance Breaker is still incomplete, but well, it'd rank somewhere in the four-digits. Somewhere between 1000 and 1500, I'd say. Wait, I guess it's the host's specs would drag it even further down. Y/N is more powerful than you. I'd say in the double-digits somewhere, but he is still beneath me.

Issei: (grits teeth) What's your point?

Vali: Issei Hyoudou is a valuable existence. Raise him well, Rias Gremory.

Issei: (looks back) Buchou...!

Rias: Vanishing Dragon...what are you playing at? You have ties with the Fallen Angels, so if you make excessive contact--

Vali: The Welsh Dragon and Vanishing Dragon are called the "Two Heavenly Dragons." Nobody who's gotten involved with the red and white dragons ever led a decent life. I wonder how it'll go for you. ...I didn't come here to fight. (walks past group) I'm too busy for that. Oh, and Y/N?

Y/N: (grunts)

Vali: Do keep in touch.

Vali walks off, leaving the ORC to themselves. Rias walks next to Issei and grips his hand, tightly. Something was stirring. And they didn't like it.

They all enter the school and Issei had gone to the their classrooms. Y/N had told them to address Y/N as "Kazuto Kirigaya" or "Kirito" for short. They understood the reason as someone could still be after Y/N. Despite him being one of the top mercenaries in Kuoh, he had a massive bounty on his head.

Y/N and Xenovia were put in the same class as Issei and Asia. The girls were overjoyed to have an attractive guy like Y/N join their class. This caused a problem for some of the guys, but Y/N shrugged it off. After what happened with Irina, he wasn't in the mood for another relationship. Y/N sat in his seat, waiting as he could hear everyone either whispering about him or the guys were scowling at him.

Guy 1: Tch. Look at this pretty boy. We don't need another one since we have the blonde prince here.

Guy 2: I know right. This guy shouldn't even be here.

Y/N: (thoughts) I don't want to be here either, but kaa-san made me go.

Girl 1: Kyaa! He's so hot!

Girl 2: I wonder if he's single?

Girl 3: If he is, he's mine!

Y/N was interrupted from his thoughts as he looks towards the door to see that Issei's perverted friends, Matsuda and Motohama, were hiding behind the door. The double doors open and Issei was met with his friend's fists.

Matsuda and Motohama: Issei, you bastard!

Issei then got up and sat in his seat behind Y/N's, clearly annoyed that his friend's were asking him about how Xenovia and Y/N were in the Occult Research Club.

Matsuda: I heard Issei. The transfer student, Xenovia, joined the Occult Research Club too? Even the new pretty boy!

Y/N: I'm right here.

Matsuda: Shut up Kazuto!

Issei: Oh, Kirito, didn't see you there.

Motohama: You know each other?

Y/N: Childhood friends.

Issei: Anyway, why do I have to get beat up for that?

Motohama: Sorry about that. Too many hot girls flock to you, man.

Matsuda: We just wanted to take this frustration out on something!

Y/N: That didn't mean you had to punch him though. Only I can do that.

Issei: Oh yeah, I still haven't forgotten that you and Kiba pushed me into the dirty pool!

Y/N: I have no idea of what you're talking about.

Motohama: Anyway, we can safely assume that you haven't made a move on Xenovia, yes?

Issei: Well...

Y/N: Pretty sure it's the other way around.

Issei: Shut up, Kirito!

Xenovia: Issei.

Issei: Xenovia?

Xenovia: I apologize for saying what I did out of nowhere the other day.

Issei: O-Oh, it was nothing. (whispers to Xenovia) Let's talk about that later!

Xenovia: So let's first...(pulls out condoms) make use of these and practice.

Issei: Are you out of your mind!?

Matsuda and Motohama: What!?

Y/N: (stifles laughter) Seems like a stupid rom-com right now.

Asia: What are those, Xenovia-san?

Xenovia: (hands condom to Asia) You should use them too, Asia.

Y/N: Don't you dare corrupt her innocence.

Asia: O-Okay? Y/N-san, do you know what this is?

Y/N: I-It's best that you don't know.

Suddenly, a glasses girl with brown hair named Kiryu Aika walks over to the perverted trio, wondering what's going on.

Kiryu: What's going on? The perverted trio trying to turn the new pretty boy into a pervert?

Y/N: I'd kill them if they tried.

Asia: Kiryu-san, what is this?

Y/N: Don't you dare!

Kiryu: Well you see...

She whispers things into Asia's ear and when she finishes, her face had turned bright red. She had discovered what condoms were used for.

Issei: Hey, Kiryu! Quit corrupting Asia's mind!

Kiryu: But tell me one thing, Hyoudou. Are you really okay with that? I mean, if you slept with Xenoviacchi, that'd make one feel so sorry for Asia--

Asia: (covers Kiryu's mouth) Kiryu-san, stop it!

Matsuda and Motohama: You goddamn shithead!

Matsuda and Motohama grab Issei by the shoulder and punch him in his face. Y/N laughs at this as he enjoyed Issei getting pummeled. It just felt right. Sadly, that enjoyment ended early.

Asia: Matsuda-san! Motohama-san!

Matsuda and Motohama: Asia-chan...

Asia: Issei-san is not a bad guy. Please don't bully him!

Issei: (cries) Asia! You're the only real ally I have.

Y/N: What about me!?

Asia: (kneels to Issei's level) I'll always keep believing in you, okay?

Issei: O-Okay.

Xenovia: (kneels to Issei's level) Issei. (takes out condoms) When are we going to copulate?

Y/N: Woman, where do you keep getting those!?

Issei: Cut that out!

Issei gets out of his perverted friend's grasps and grabs the condom from Xenovia's hands and runs out of the room. There was one thing in Y/N's mind right now. Issei is paying the price of having a harem.

Y/N sighs to himself and gets up, following Issei.

Issei: Damn that Xenovia. There's a limit to how ignorant she can be!

Y/N: She must be real desperate.

Issei: And I'm tired of it. No matter how much I want to lose my virginity!

Rias: Oh, Issei, Y/N.

Issei: Buchou? Student Council President?

Rias: Is you're arm okay, Issei?

Issei: Y-Yes. It went back to normal after a little bit of rest.

Rias: What are you doing out Y/N?

Y/N: Following Issei.

Sona: I hear you met the White Dragon Emperor.

Y/N: It was more of a greeting though. No scuffles or anything.

Sona: Greet?

Rias: We don't know why, but he seems to have ties with the Fallen Angels so he probably won't act too rationally.

Sona: I hope he doesn't cause an incident here at school.

Rias: Yes. We've got enough in our plate as it is.

Sona: You can say that again. See you later.

Rias: Bye.

As Sona and Tsubaki walk off, she shared a quick glance with Y/N. Y/N knew what that meant. It was Open House, meaning parents come to see their kids at school. Or siblings. Oh no. Y/N froze at the thought of his mother coming to school.

While he did enjoy her bubbly attitude, it would surely embarrass him. Both Sona and Y/N nod in understanding to not call Serafall for Open House.

Issei: (to Akeno) Why are the two of them acting so gloomy? Did something happen?

Akeno: They're both worried about Open House. Y/N. what's with the look.

Y/N: I-It's nothing.

The look on Y/N's face showed that he was feared for what would happen if Serafall found out. He didn't want her to come, no matter how much he loves her as a his mother figure.

Issei: Open House?

Rias: (sigh)

Issei: I can understand buchou, but what does Sona have to worry about?

Akeno doesn't respond as she grabs Issei's arm with a look of lust. Y/N kinda got the gesture and announced he would be leaving.

Scene Change, English Room

Y/N and Issei were now in their english classroom. Y/N was happy to see when Issei's parents had walked in, happy to see that Y/N is well and doing fine. Y/N scanned the room carefully, making sure his mother wasn't there. Sure enough, she wasn't there.

Teacher: Today in English class, you'll get to use the paper-mache I just distributed to try and make anything you want. Animals, people, or houses. Anything goes. Let whatever comes to mind take shape in its purest form. That, too, is a form of conversation.

Y/N: (thoughts) What comes to mind, huh?

Y/N picked up the clay block and examined it. He then closed his eyes and thought about her. Her chestnut hair, her beautiful violet eyes, her cute pigtails that she always put her hair in. Y/N moved his hand and imagined her in a beautiful wedding dress. She was everything to him. He loved her with all his heart.

He was interrupted from his thought process when he heard the murmurs of the class. He opened his eyes and they widened as he had created a statue of Irina. Issei glanced at his friend and noticed the sadness that plagued his eyes.

Y/N: (raises hand) Sensei...

Teacher: Yes?

Y/N: May I pleased be excused for the class?

Teacher: S-Sure.

Y/N: (bows) Arigato.

Y/N stands up, trying to hold the tears back as he exited the room. Issei, Asia, and Xenovia were concerned. Irina had really broken his heart that day.

Issei's parents were wondering what's wrong and Issei told them what happened. They were saddened to find out that Irina had went back to Europe, making Y/N feel saddened by this.

Y/N stood by the outside hallway, thinking about her. He just couldn't get his mind off of her. He was interrupted by Sona.

Sona: What is wrong, nephew?

Y/N: Oh...just thinking about some things...

Sona: You're thinking about her...aren't you.

Y/N: Yeah...(lets the tears out) She never even said goodbye...

It pained Sona to see her adopted nephew like this. He hugged him and he hugged back. She stroked his hair as he let the tears out. After a few minutes, Sona had to leave for her duties, leaving Y/N to himself. He was later joined by Rias, Akeno, Asia, and Issei. Issei handed over the statue to Y/N for remembrance. Y/N took it to just remember her by. Nothing more.

Their attention were drawn to the attention of many boys running towards the school gym. Curious about this, they headed to the gym themselves. They opened the door to see someone that Y/N didn't want to see today.

Y/N: Oh dammit...

Issei: Is something wrong Y/N?

Y/N: N-No. It's just...

Saji: Hey! What do you think you're doing in this school!? Get out of here, scram!

The boys were overly disappointed and were leaving. Saji returned to the person in the magical girl cosplay. Y/N knew who it was. It was his very own adopted mother, Serafall.

Saji: Um, are you related to any of these students here? 

Serafall: Yup! One of them happens to be my son!

Saji: Well, you can't come to school in that kind of outfit.

Serafall: Milky milky spiral!

Y/N: (thoughts) Why did she have to wear that!? Of all things, It had to be that outfit! It had to be the one when we went out to buy clothes!

Saji: Can you take this seriously--

Issei and the others had walked up to Saji while Y/N stayed over by the door, paralyzed by fear. His mother somehow knew about today and came and he never told her. What kind of punishment would occur for him?

Issei: Hey, Saji. Look at you, all working and shit.

Saji: This is no time for jokes, Hyoudou.

The door opens and it reveals to be Sona.

Sona: Saji! What's going on here?

Saji: Well you see, kaichou...

Serafall: I spy Sona-chan!

Sona flinches at the sight of her sister while Y/N was still paralyzed. Sona stole a glance over to Y/N and could still see that he was paralyzed.

Issei: Don't tell me...

Saji: Do you...know her, kaichou?

Serafall: (jumps down from stage) Sona-chan! What's wrong, Sona-chan? Your face is all red. You finally got to see your Onee-chan again so it'd be nice if you looked a bit happier. We should totally run into each other's arms and be all, "Sis!" "Sona!" And then there'll be, like, lilies in the background! That's what I think.

Issei: Sis?

Rias: That's Serafall Leviathan. 

Saji: One of the Four Great Satans and the kaichou's elder sister. This is my first time meeting her, though.

Rias: I'm just wondering who's her son though?

Serafall: I know you're actually really, really happy to see me!

Rias: It's been awhile, Lady Serafall.

Serafall: (cheerfully) Oh, hey Rias! You doing okay? Have you seen my son?

Rias: Thanks to your efforts, yes. But, who is your son? I haven't seen or met him.

Serafall: Oh he's wonderful! He's been watching over you guys!

Rias: Are you here to observe your son and Sona?

Serafall: Yup! But they didn't bother to tell me! I was so hurt, I was about to call for an attack on Heaven!

Issei: I have no idea if she's serious or kidding.

Serafall: Rias, is that the rumored Red Dragon Emperor?

Rias: Yes. Issei, introduce yourself.

Issei: Right! Pleased to meet you. I'm Issei Hyoudou, Rias Gremory's Pawn!

Serafall: Pleased to meet you too. I'm Serafall Leviathan, a Satan. Call me Little Levia, okay?

Issei: O-Okay...

Sona: Ones-sama, I'm the student council president here. You may be family, but I cannot approve of your conduct or your outfit!

Serafall: So mean, Sona-chan! Please don't say no, Sona! That makes me sad! You know how much I admire magical girls.

Issei: (sweat drops) Why does that line sound so familiar?

Serafall: With my glittering wand in hand, I'll destroy all the Angels and Fallen Angels! Especially the one that broke my son's heart!

Sona: Show some restrain, Onee-sama. This is a tiny country. You'd destroy it in a few minutes if you start "glittering" here.

Issei: Say, Saji.

Saji: Hmm?

Issei: When Kokabiel attacked, the president didn't call for her sister. It's not because they're on bad terms, right?

Akeno: It's the opposite. Lady Serafall dotes on her little sister too much. Who knows what would have happened if she'd call her.

As Serafall continued to pester Sona, she wondered where her son was.

Serafall: Hey, where is my son? Have you all seen him?

Everyone was confused, except Saji and Sona. The two looked to Y/N who was sneaking to the door behind him. As he was reaching for the door handle, he was found.

Serafall: Y/N, why didn't you tell mommy!?

Everyone (except Sona, Saji, and Serafall): ...What!?

Y/N turns around slowly with a terrified look on his face as he faced his mother, who in turn had a distraught and angry look on her face.

Y/N: H-Hey, kaa-san. H-How are you doing today?

Serafall: Now you ask me how my day is. First, you didn't call me for help against Kokabiel and now you didn't call me about Open House!?

Y/N: Y-You see...

Y/N gripped the door handle and immediately ran out of the room. Serafall on the other hand...

Serafall: Come back here! You need to apologize to mommy!

As she ran out of the room, everyone else sweat dropped.

Rias: So Lady Serafall's son is Y/N. How did that happen?

Sona: Nee-sama found him after the Holy Sword Project failed. (sigh) I should probably go save my nephew. Come, Saji.

Saji: R-Right.

Saji and Sona exit the gym leaving a baffled and confused Rias and her peerage. 

Meanwhile

Y/N was seen running throughout the school with Serafall hot on his tail.

Y/N: Mom, we can talk this out! Please!?

Serafall: You still need to apologize for not telling mommy! You're punishment is a thousand spankings!

Y/N: Yamaru!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799K 14.3K 70
After The Great War started to settle for the first time, God's first Angel, Y/N, now wanders the Earth in search of finding something he'd been prot...
11.6K 209 15
I do not own Seraph of the End! Check out the anime if you haven't. You've helped two of your family, Mika, Yuu and Akane escape the feeding place bu...
11.1K 153 8
Here we go again... Hundreds of years ago a devil scientist cracked the code and was able to make advanced devils in order to put his species at the...
704 4 40
This is part two of my "Sword Art Online" fan fiction series and if you haven't read part 1 which is called "The Black Swordsman", then I highly reco...